Jelly and Icecream..

Roosters

Silver Member
:wow::party0019:

So after having a rotten headeache all day, and the need to eat (not need WANT), I decided to have a go at making some Jelly and Icecream. So out came the mix a mousse!

The results were fantastic.. so scrummy yummy! Orange Jelly and choc tetra icecream.. and if you wizz the water enough you get like a marangue on top.. :D

Oh and some more good news, I just won 3 pairs of Jeans on ebay, size 16 for £6.50!!

YAY

bloomin marvy news hun! :clap:

Who just repped me about my ticker??! Sign your name people!!!

I deleted my sig for that snail - but now that i'm BACK on the wagon (day 3) i think i'll go add it again.

Thank you!! xxxx

I know!! it's so tasty.. I was wondering if you could break up a cranberry bar and make a cheese cake!!

OOooo the possiblilties are endless

ive been promoting the jelly to everyone i speak to in the last 4 weeks and i even have to fight my kids over it now.
i have jelly and ice cream but i also like having upside down chocolate or butterscotch trifle.
simply make the jelly in a trifle dish, then when set make a chocolate or butterscotch mousse using the mix a mousse and pour it into a large cereal/dessert dish. put in the fridge for 10 minutes until set and then spoon lots of jelly on top and eureka, one upside down trifle.
cherylxx

I get a weird foam on top of my jelly, it's not like a meringue at all!

That's the stuff Sarah. Mine is like soft meringue - like on the top of various pies that shall remain nameless rather than a crispy meringue! I love it!!!

Back