Jelly...How?

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Hello

Silly question time again...

Do I make jelly with mix a mousse? or do I need to buy different glycerine? Sorry just got my water flavours from my CDC and want to make trifle!!!!!

Can someone give me a good jelly recipe - proportion wise I mean :)

I use...

100 mls boiling water
1 sachet Supercook Glycerine
1 tsp water flavouring
Few drops colouring
400 mls cold water

Pour the boiling water into a bowl which will hold 500ml, then pour in the glycerine a bit at a time - wait til the first bit dissolves til you put the second bit in, etc.
Add the flavouring and colouring and mix well.
Add the cold water and leave in the fridge to set.

I'm addicted to Summer Berry jelly at the moment :p

Yep that's the way I make it too x

Hehe - Jelly bombs :)

hi bish bosh, i make it using the mix a moose :

500mls cold water
2 scoops mix moose
1 scoop water flavour
whizz it all up and leave to set in fridge - makes a big ceral bowl full!!

Excellent...

How long does it take to set?

about 4 hours or so, i will start making the night before so i always have a bowl ready!!

Cheers - was hoping to have on tonight but wont be home til gone 6 and dont want to wait up until 10 just to eat it! lol

Think I will make one before work tomorrow and eat it when i get home

enjoy your jelly!!!!

hi bish bosh, i make it using the mix a moose :

500mls cold water
2 scoops mix moose
1 scoop water flavour
whizz it all up and leave to set in fridge - makes a big ceral bowl full!!

Is it supposed to look like an explosion at a foam making factory, or have I even managed to cock Jelly up?

I couldnt get any gelatine today - Morrissons had sold out!!!! Hence using mix a mousse

Is this eaten instead of a shake pack? Also is it "safe" to eat and wont kick you out of ketosis??

Do you only use the water flavourings for flavour??

Thanks

No this is eaten as well as your shake packs, as long as you dont use more than 2 scoops of Mix a mouse a day you should stay in Ketosis.

Yeah your use the water flavourings from your CDC

Does gelatine have any calorific value or carbs? I.e. if on LL I bought some gelatine and made that jelly as above, will it kick me out of ketosis or affect weight loss at all? We don't have that mix-a-mousse stuff that you have. And I know they're similar diets but I just want to be sure.

Back