jelly ices

donut87

sugar free jelly and lolly moulds....got more bite to it like a proper ice lolly than just freezing juice x

Does it have a jelly texture though? I want to like Jelly but the slimy-ness makes me want to heave!

Does it have a jelly texture though? I want to like Jelly but the slimy-ness makes me want to heave!

I should imagine it does as it melts. If you eat it when its still frozen then it shouldn't.

I've taken to making jelly with squash, basically add gelatine to some made up squash. You could freeze that and then it would be free and just like using jelly crystals, I know there only 0.5 but every little helps :p

I should imagine it does as it melts. If you eat it when its still frozen then it shouldn't.

I've taken to making jelly with squash, basically add gelatine to some made up squash. You could freeze that and then it would be free and just like using jelly crystals, I know there only 0.5 but every little helps :p
i made four lollies and still had half of the jelly left for 1.5 syns so i aint to bother about using jelly thanks anyway.i would say there like a normal ice lolly mae with juice but more bite..mine didnt get chance to melt so couldnt tell ya

hmm I may try them then when the weather improves. Anything with the world 'jelly' freaks me out, think I have a Jelly phobia, maybe its subconsciously to do with my jelly belly! :p

hmm I may try them then when the weather improves. Anything with the world 'jelly' freaks me out, think I have a Jelly phobia, maybe its subconsciously to do with my jelly belly! :p
noooo i eat jelly till its coming out my ears i have had good losses this week

i make the jelly up then put in the ice cube tray, have afew every day, love them taste sweet so satisfy that tooth of mine.. havent made lollies yet but i will now. i also make up jelly with half of the water and then use natural yogurt, a lovely pudding...

Back