jelly :)

bridie

just though i would share that ive been making my own jelly to nibble on whilst i cant actually eat! i use gelatine, and the water flavourings and i add a bit of colouring to make it look palatable :) yummyyy and really good if you make the shakes into mush and eat with, like jelly and custard

When I did CD the lady told me I could have sugar free jelly if I wanted to.

bridie said:
just though i would share that ive been making my own jelly to nibble on whilst i cant actually eat! i use gelatine, and the water flavourings and i add a bit of colouring to make it look palatable :) yummyyy and really good if you make the shakes into mush and eat with, like jelly and custard

Lovely idea. I bought gelatine last week caus someone had a recipe to use it with the shakes. Havent tried it yet tho

i buy the pre-made hartleys sugar free pots and stash them at work, they have about 4 cals and 0.5 carbs per pot, and when im having a hard time they totally do the trick for me

knickers said:
i buy the pre-made hartleys sugar free pots and stash them at work, they have about 4 cals and 0.5 carbs per pot, and when im having a hard time they totally do the trick for me

Thanks knickers thats good to know and a handy one to keep in for an emergancy xx

Ahhh i had loads of them pots when i did slimfast and threw them away damnit! x

claire30 said:
So sugar free jelly is ok to have now and then? :)

It's not on the official S&S list (pls correct me if I'm wrong) so you will have to use your own judgement to decided if you want to include it or not :)

Yeah, not on the 'official' list as it were and some people say the artificial sweeteners can slow weight loss so you need to make your own decision about that. I have them at the weekend as a treat just as I have flavoured water containing citric acid but as I only have about a glass a week I don't worry too much.

if you make your own with the water flavouring and the gelatine it only had the sweetner thats allowed in the water flavouring so surely thats allowed!

Back