Jellybean33's food diary - EE from home

Hi SammieAnn! Thanks...it's silly cos I know its not gonna dramatically change between now and then. Anyway, next week I'm planning to stay on plan, no more than 15 syns a day and I should find it easier to stay on track!

WEEK 6 - WEDNESDAY

I have been positively angelic today...hope I can keep it up til bedtime!!!

B - egg muffins,with leeks and bacon, followed by an apple

S - half a banana

L - super speed soup with a weight watchers' Petit pain pizza (hex b and 1/2 hex a). Melon.

D - mixed bean chilli with rice and a raw carrot (I love raw carrots,in case you haven't noticed!!)

Then later I might have a Muller light or Dr pepper zero, or both?!

Syns = 0 (due to flexi sunning) yaaaaay!!!
Hex A = √ (half on cheese at lunch time, half in teas)
Hex B = √

Didn't end up needing a pm snack, which is amazing cos 2pm - 3pm, I usually have major cravings for food!!!

I actually don't even grate or cut it! Just peel it if needed and munch away! This is from my teenage years at the stables, I'd take a carrot for my horse and one for myself!

My halo is rarely there, but have to say I'm very proud today! I can easily stick to 5-10 syns, but none I do find a challenge! This is the reason I'm gonna avoid flexisynning too often!

Wahaaay -1lb!!! I'm over the moon cos it has been a hard week, with a day off plan and lots of flexi synning! Plus it's my * week!

And even better, that brings me to 10st 12.8lb (or 10st13lb) which means I've met my next target, to weigh less than 11st!!!

And here's my yummy breakfast...

Attachments

• 1424338115383.jpg
    1424338115383.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 32
Yay! Well done! :) Just goes to show that mixing your food up helps! :)

Thanks all! I'm just so relieved! I'm hoping to have a 100% on plan week to get a good loss this week! It'd be nice to feel that I could teeter back over the 11st mark any minute!

WEEK 7 - THURADAY - WEIGH IN DAY

B - overnight oats (hex b) with blackberries! Yummy! Can't believe that in 6 weeks on sw, I've not tried overnight oats before!

S - bite of a chip chip small cookie (1 syn)

L - roasted vegetable cous cous, an egg muffin and 2 small apples. Oh and a quarter of a wm slice of bread with a scrape of peanut butter (allow 4 syns)

S - alpen light - lemon drizzle flavour (3 syns)

D - sw KFC chicken, sw chips and corn on the cobs

May have a Muller light or a Dr pepper zero after Pilate's if needed.

I've also started to drink squash again, which I haven't done in ages cos I believe (and hope!!!) the no added sugar stuff is free? I often crave something sweet after a meal, and this seems to sometimes hits the spot enough to stop me reaching for anything naughty!

Syns = 8
Hex A = √ in teas and coffees
Hex B = √
Weigh in = -1lb whoop!

Dinner...

Attachments

• 1424370488399.jpg
    1424370488399.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 69
Yup nas squash is free. I find it helps me drink more too.

Excellent! What a revelation!

Mmmmmmmm! Looks good! Love the SW KFC we had it yesterday :)

Yummo! I haven't tried KFC SW style yet... Am going to add that to next weeks menu! :)
Well done on the loss!

Yummo! I haven't tried KFC SW style yet... Am going to add that to next weeks menu! :)
Well done on the loss!

Thanks MB! It's def worth a try!

I noticed it on your diary too Gemsta ;-)

Back