JEM Before and After losing 185 pounds!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi

I started the diet exactly two years ago today and got to goal before christmas 2006 and have maintained until now so just over a year!

Thanks

Jem x

Hey Jem - what can I say ??!!!

AMAZING transformation......

WELL DONE YOU :D

you look absolutely FABULOUS !!!

Debz xx

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Absolutely jaw dropping stunning transformation hun.... I'd never seen your full length before photos and am amazed at the difference:eek:.... before pic doesn't look anything like you hun.... you look amazing..... Well done you.....:D:D:D

You're not recognisable from the first photo. An amazing tranformation!
:party0038::party0038:

Well done you!!!

That is fabulous and you look like two totally different people!!!!!

Love Nas x

Way to go Jem!!!!!! :party0038:

And I've seen her in the flesh looking as good as this!!!!:D:D:D:D

My God, the change in you is gobsmackingly fantastic. You were a goodlooking girl in the before picture but now you are just :wow:. And to have maintained your loss over a year is even more brilliant. What an inspiration!

Jem..... put your pic of you in the jeans up too..... (the one on your Facebook page)..... that gives even more of a picture on how much you've lost.....even though the dress your wearing is stunning it's skimming your curves.... whereas the jeans highlight your loss even more.... (bossy as always me eh.....;))

Thanks everyone :D

I'm a very happy bunny and can't believe it was 2 years ago today that I started the diet........time flies!

Mich, will try to add the pic but I'm cr*ap at anything techy!

xxx

Attachments

• jem work jeans.jpg
    jem work jeans.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2,774
  • jem jeans 1.jpg
    jem jeans 1.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 4,731
Ignore the unhappy face in the pink cardigan.....the morning after way, way too much vodka!!!! :p

xx

Thanks everyone :D

I'm a very happy bunny and can't believe it was 2 years ago today that I started the diet........time flies!

Mich, will try to add the pic but I'm cr*ap at anything techy!

xxx

Another 2 incredible piccys...thanks Jem :D

...and thanks Mich for being a bossy boots and telling Jem to post them!!!!...lol ;):D

Oi... I'm listening......:rotflmao::rotflmao:.... but..... am I right or am I right.....;)

Even more stunning in the jeans.... even with 'post-vodka face....'...;)

I just KNEW you'd be lurking there girlie!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p

Back