Jen’s Exante Diary

Jen15

Hello to anyone reading this!

Like so many of you, I’ve started this diary to try and keep myself focused and as a way of tracking my progress. I’ve read loads of the diaries on here and they are so inspiring!

I’ve done VLCD before, although not Exante, and I know they work for me. I have to say I’m really impressed with Exantes products, they are 100% nicer than the products I used before!

I started on 27th April so this is day 5 for me. The first few days haven’t been too bad apart from the headaches but I am struggling more today. Just feel hungry, headachy and a little bit fed up! This will not derail me though, I know it gets better and I’ve my first weigh-in in a couple of days!

Off for a coffee - see if that cheers me up! 😂

Good luck Jen, hang on in there!

Yeah, I've been on the paracetamol today, and sooo tired.
On the good days, this diet is the best. But bad days are, well bad.
I really understand the term "hangry" when having a bad day on Exante :D

Lol! Hangry definitely sums up the feeling of a bad Exante day! But I have to stick with it, VLCD is the only thing that works for me in terms of weight loss. With food diets, I lose a couple of pounds the first week and then nothing! And I think I’m hungrier on those diets than I am in this one! 😂

Well I made it through yesterday and am still 100% on plan! I’m doing Exante Total Solution, 3 shakes a day at the moment - I haven’t tried the bars yet. I split the shakes into 2 so I have 1/2 a shake every few hours. It keeps me sane knowing I’m never more than 2 to 3 hours away from having something!

Feeling much better today, I slept really well and only have a hint of a headache! Positivity is back & i can’t wait for my weigh in in Saturday!

Have a great day everyone! X

Having a good day today, feel pretty good! I’ve been really busy today which definitely helps & ive got over that feeling of being weak & headachy. I’m hoping that now the first week is at an end, I’m over the days of feeling rubbish but I also know that this is very much a day by day thing!

Hope everyone is having a great day! X

Well that’s my first week completed! It has been difficult in places but I’m feeling so good today - definitely worth pushing through!

I did my first weigh-in this morning and I’m 10lbs down! Very happy with that!

I dreamt last night that I kept on eating things I shouldn’t! In the dream, I kept forgetting I was on TS, stuffing my face & then remembering! I felt so disappointed in myself & then when I woke up, so relived it wasn’t true! Isn’t the mind a funny thing?!?

Have a lovely day everyone! X

Hi Jen,

Congratulations on week 1 loss, that's fantastic! Hope the energy levels are better for you now, I was the same day 6 and 7, just a complete slump! Feeling good today though I'm so cold! Thought maybe it was cold weather until I saw hubbie outside in a t-shirt, so hopefully it's a sign of being in ketosis.

On the bars, I keep them at work to have for lunch - I work in a large office so I'd feel too self conscious to make up a shake or meal for lunch so I just have the bar at my desk. I must say it is filling and keeps hunger at bay until dinnertime. Strawberry and lemon are my two favourites, I ordered the white choc and raspberry but wouldn't be as fussed.

Have a great weekend :)

Well done with a fab week one loss! 10lbs is amazing and you'll be in the next stone bracket next week :)

Hi Jen,

Congratulations on week 1 loss, that's fantastic! Hope the energy levels are better for you now, I was the same day 6 and 7, just a complete slump! Feeling good today though I'm so cold! Thought maybe it was cold weather until I saw hubbie outside in a t-shirt, so hopefully it's a sign of being in ketosis.

On the bars, I keep them at work to have for lunch - I work in a large office so I'd feel too self conscious to make up a shake or meal for lunch so I just have the bar at my desk. I must say it is filling and keeps hunger at bay until dinnertime. Strawberry and lemon are my two favourites, I ordered the white choc and raspberry but wouldn't be as fussed.

Have a great weekend :)

Thanks so much KB! I’m feeling really good, although I think it’s cold today too! I’ve just put the heating on - sod it!!

I haven’t tried the bars yet but will order some next time. What do you recommend? I wanted to give myself a complete chewing break so I’ve just been having the shakes so far. I haven’t tried the lemon yet but I love lemon things so will definitely have to try! My favourites at the moment are choc mint and the caramel latte, love them both!

Hope you have a great weekend too! X

Thanks so much KB! I’m feeling really good, although I think it’s cold today too! I’ve just put the heating on - sod it!!

I haven’t tried the bars yet but will order some next time. What do you recommend? I wanted to give myself a complete chewing break so I’ve just been having the shakes so far. I haven’t tried the lemon yet but I love lemon things so will definitely have to try! My favourites at the moment are choc mint and the caramel latte, love them both!

Hope you have a great weekend too! X

If you like lemon then I definitely recommend the lemon crunch bar, it's so yummy along with the strawberry & jam. Wasn't too keen on the double choc but again personal preferences, I ordered the cookies and cream bar too I'll let you know!

If you like lemon then I definitely recommend the lemon crunch bar, it's so yummy along with the strawberry & jam. Wasn't too keen on the double choc but again personal preferences, I ordered the cookies and cream bar too I'll let you know!

That’s great, thanks! X

Day 9 and all is going well! Although I’m really feeling the cold today. Not much planned for today so I’m going to try and find a book or something to keep me busy & staying strong.

Have a good day everyone! X

I feel the cold too, jumper dress all the way and furry boots!

I would recommend electrolyte plus tablets they help me.

Also on days were I do more I have a boiled egg or 2. Never affected losses.

I feel the cold too, jumper dress all the way and furry boots!

I would recommend electrolyte plus tablets they help me.

Also on days were I do more I have a boiled egg or 2. Never affected losses.

Thank you for the advice! I’m going to have a look for the electrolyte plus tablets - think they might really help! X

Day 10 and I’m still 100% on plan. I had a bar last night (chocolate orange, bloody delicious!) and it sort of feels like I’ve cheated?!? I think I’ll try and limit them to 1 a week as at the moment, I feel safer when I’m not chewing things! 🤣

Hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday Monday! X

Back