Jeni's diary - here i go!!

jeni3075

Silver Member
Ok so finally I'm on my way!!
First day.. Not to bad! Shakes loads better than I expected...! I might as well just sit in the loo the amount of times I've had to pee! But guess running up and down the stairs is good!! My house is sparkling clean! And cooking for my husband and son was okay.. Thinking it may not be to long until bath and bed though! Cos this is usually about the time I'd open the wine! Think it will be easier when I'm busy at work next week.. Very motivated and excited about the journey ahead just worried about getting the first week over with!! Starting to read everyone's diarys tho,,, great reads and very inspiring! I'm sure you guys will get me through it!! :)

week 1 -

Sounds like a brilliant start Jeni...Keep up the good work!! Good luck xxx

Hi wedding bells! Well done is it weigh day tomorrow then? Ooo exciting!! How have you found your first week? I'm struggling a bit today, I think because I'm bored! Havnt got the get up and go to do anything though :( think ill be better at work next week.. Well here's hoping!! GL on your weigh in!!

week 1 -

jeni3075 said:
Hi wedding bells! Well done is it weigh day tomorrow then? Ooo exciting!! How have you found your first week? I'm struggling a bit today, I think because I'm bored! Havnt got the get up and go to do anything though :( think ill be better at work next week.. Well here's hoping!! GL on your weigh in!!

week 1 -

Hi Jeni,
I have my weigh in Tues, I am bored today I have made a weight loss ticker to keep track. I find it better when I am at work and my team are very supportive, first week has been ok just don't wanna keep thinking about my fav foods that made me fat lol look forward to reading how your getting on xx :) x

Yeh! Bring it on hope! I got a slight headache on the way I think! ;( I guess more water if humanly possible!! God I live in the toilet!!

week 1 -

Day 2 - not going to bad at all really! Had a vanilla shake for breakfast and put some in my tea (yum thanks for that guys!) strawberry for lunch and chocolate for tea.. Put a bit in my coffee for a mocha (thanks again guys - yum!) I am hungry and my stomach is shouting at me loudly! But been able to control it with water... I'm loving the fact that I already feel so much less bloated.. After my last supper on Friday I felt so sick and massive.. Keep on saying to myself this feels better than that!!! Feel a bit week and haven't taken the walk I promised myself but I'm not going to pressurise myself with exercise for the first couple of weeks.. Work tommorow.. Hoping it will be a good thing and keep me busy but worried slightly about concentration and my mood! But I have warned the closest to me hopefully they'll be supportive!! Roll on next week and my first weigh in!!

week 1 -

So....two days gone and you are still doing it. I've had my last blow out today and like you, feel very sick and uncomfortable. I will let you know how I do on my first day tomorrow. I didn't realise that you could put vanilla shake in your tea, think I'm goin to miss a proper cup of tea!!! Don't like coffee atall so wont be doing the chocolate shake thing. Keep going, good luck at work tomorrow. XX

Hiya Jeni hope your day is going good :)
You'll feel great when you have your first weigh in!x x

Thanks daisy and hope! GL on your 1st day hope.. Yeh the vanilla in tea is nice almost a proper cuppa... Well kind of! I don't really like coffee either but it's kind of like hot chocolate so I had my shake and a big cup of coffee-chocca! It really did the job cos I was really struggling just before I had it and feel fine again now! Although think I'll go watch the footie in bed won't be able to deal with hubby drinking beer n snacking next to me! Go England!! :)

week 1 -

jeni3075 said:
Thanks daisy and hope! GL on your 1st day hope.. Yeh the vanilla in tea is nice almost a proper cuppa... Well kind of! I don't really like coffee either but it's kind of like hot chocolate so I had my shake and a big cup of coffee-chocca! It really did the job cos I was really struggling just before I had it and feel fine again now! Although think I'll go watch the footie in bed won't be able to deal with hubby drinking beer n snacking next to me! Go England!! :)

week 1 -

Hi Jeni, I have just read Willowfire's diary Omg it's a must it is a great journey she has been on x.

Oo I'll go there now... Making my way through them! You read peaches and deesterz? Think that's they're avi's just amazing... Here's hoping that will be us a few months down the line huh!!!

week 1 -

I started reading willowfires just now, what a lovely girl she sounds!! Thanks for the recommendation! Loving diaries! Feel a bit stalkerish, i was saying to my boyfriend "wow peach is doing so well" "oh deezer is doing this run" etc Haha!

Haha! Know what you mean but it's so inspirational and my god does it pass the time!! I just dream and hope my diary might be like one of theirs one day!! :)

week 1 -

Back