Jeni's diary - here i go!!

Hey Jeni good luck with weigh in! Really weird that ketosis hasn't kicked in. Are you drinking any funny teas? Using only tablet sweetner? Do you wake up with a funny taste in your mouth? My tongue looks so disgusting Im so embarrassed about it no amount of brushing makes it less yucky yellowy/green :(

Day 6 - ohhh helllooo ketosis!! Daisy my tongue is disgusting!!! Feels like rough at the back to? Wierd! Anyway yay don't seem to have bad breath well hopefully not! But Deffo more energy starting to feel alive again!! Only draw back is that I started totm this morning... A bit of a shock after 2 years of not having one! (I've got the contraceptive implant) noooooo!! But it's not to bad... Went chemist who rang lipotrim and they said its quite common I'm fine and won't get pregnant! The oestrogen travels in the fat cells I'm losing or summin bla bla! So thought I'd weigh early cos I'm there..... 8lbs in 5 1/2 days yayyy!! Very pleased.. Can feel it as well which is amazing in such a short time! So got me next weeks supply and I'm ready to go! Will keep Friday as weigh day tho.. To try and motivate me over the weekend - which I know will be the toughy ketosis or no ketosis!!

Contemplating going for a walk... The sun has finally come out yay!!

How you doing daisy n bell? :)

week 1 -

Aw brilliant delighted you're in ketosis! :) i feel really weird today! Woke up convinced id had the best sleep of my life but was knackered if that makes sense, Im usually a really light/bad sleeper but last night was like i was put asleep with aesthetic! Woke really tired and had to drag myself to work eyes half closed, stupidly in work i agreed to work two twelve hour shifts over the weekend (?!) got off early, came home and have just slept for two hours, so unlike me. I've not been getting much sleep maybe its catching up on me but feel absolutely exhausted! Defo think I'll be giving all exercise a break tonight i can barely lift my head-in fact Im writing this sprawled on my sofa, head barely tilted! Next day off not till Monday why oh why did i agree to such utter madness!?
Hope your day is going well!!x

Madness daisy!! But I'm guessing you want to feel busy! Rest up tho.. At the end of the day we are living off our fat! Even in ketosis there's no way our energy can be like what it was I can imagine if I did a 12 hour shift I'd fall over! I usually struggle to actually get to sleep.. Often watching tele til stupid o'clock but yeh I've been sleeping pretty good to!

week 1 -8lbs

I am still so tired too though have to admit enjoy a good night sleep but 21 days in and no sign of the energy coning

I've had loads of energy from almost day one but i think i might have been doing a little bit much on the exercise front. My job is an office job so won't be too bad i suppose!
So excited about my holiday now eek! If Im a size 18/20 but mostly 18 now what will i be in 9 weeks i wonder! Really would love to get a few bits but everyone's different i know bah!

jeni3075 said:
Madness daisy!! But I'm guessing you want to feel busy! Rest up tho.. At the end of the day we are living off our fat! Even in ketosis there's no way our energy can be like what it was I can imagine if I did a 12 hour shift I'd fall over! I usually struggle to actually get to sleep.. Often watching tele til stupid o'clock but yeh I've been sleeping pretty good to!

week 1 -8lbs

Jeni WELL DONE YOU :)

That Is fantastic I bet your really proud of yourself, my first weekend was really tough but now I am feeling confident this weekend will be better so it's like once the first weekend is over with you will stroll through the rest, you just think keep going and time passes very fast can't believe 12 wks is my wedding and when were 12 weeks on skinny minis we will be discussing where to buy our small clothes from exciting I know. Oh and once you start reading 50 shades Omg food will be the furthest thing from your mind lol
Keep up the great work just think how heavy 8 lb of spuds feels and that's what you have lost x

Aw thanks bell!! Feeling grt! Yeh can't wait for mr grey!! Oooo I hope so about the clothes and that! wouldn't that be great!!

week 1 -8lbs

Oh Bell you must be getting so excited! Im watching four weddings as i type :) x

Grand, was absolutely exhausted earlier but feeling much better now after my sneaky two hour nap earlier :) how are you both getting on? I've been asked for nibbles and a few drinks with friends next weekend and had to turn them down :( i don't mind too much tho, loads of skinny nights out to come!x

Daisyhappy! said:
Grand, was absolutely exhausted earlier but feeling much better now after my sneaky two hour nap earlier :) how are you both getting on? I've been asked for nibbles and a few drinks with friends next weekend and had to turn them down :( i don't mind too much tho, loads of skinny nights out to come!x

It's starting to feel more like normality for me now or I have got use to it and if I feel weak I just think No food you don't control me anymore I control YOU. No food makes me feel as good as when people tell me "you look like you have lost weight" that feeling is great. I have turned down all social events for the next 12 week I am not even having a Hen party until I am in Cyprus. This forum and you guys are my social life and my new friends who are going through what I am and understand do thanks it has been the difference between success and failure xx

Aw Bell i couldn't agree more!! I've turned down everything and the one thing i thought would really rock the boat was a gig i was meant to go to at the end of July, me and my friend had intended making a big night of it so i dreaded telling her but the gig got canceled! Woo :)
Have to say tonight and today have been my hardest so far, dunno why i just feel grumbley tummied but i defo won't cave or anything i think its down to watching more telly than usual and seeing loads of foody things!
Another fag is in order :)

Absolutely daisy!! I've told all my friends not to invite out for a while... I know if I go I'll cave I'm just not that strong.. But hey it's not for ever and like u say how great will we feel when we're out and beeming with confidence!! :)

week 1 -8lbs

Yep you guys my social life to! So glad though never would of done this week without this place! X

week 1 -8lbs

Daisyhappy! said:
Aw Bell i couldn't agree more!! I've turned down everything and the one thing i thought would really rock the boat was a gig i was meant to go to at the end of July, me and my friend had intended making a big night of it so i dreaded telling her but the gig got canceled! Woo :)
Have to say tonight and today have been my hardest so far, dunno why i just feel grumbley tummied but i defo won't cave or anything i think its down to watching more telly than usual and seeing loads of foody things!
Another fag is in order :)

Ha Jeni just gone for one too ha, I think there ate good days and bad days on this diet but we will do it, the times I have tried this and never lasted one day, I need to do some exercise as I sit at a desk all day and I don't want lots of loose skin on my stomach, I think I might do that 30 day shred that's on YouTube might start it Saturday, I need something don't want them 60 year old woman looking in better shape Than me on the beach ha

jeni3075 said:
Yep you guys my social life to! So glad though never would of done this week without this place! X

week 1 -8lbs

Ha Jeni and Daisy we will have a Sat night girls night on here lots of water and 20 fags ha

Oh I've been looking at that! Actually i watched the entire level 1 on YouTube on my phone in bed at like 2 in the morning the other night! Looks really good and have heard amazing reviews! I have a desk job too and of all the diets etc in my life I've never really bothered with exercise! Use palmers firming cream for pregnancy and weight loss its brilliant!

Back