Jeni's diary - here i go!!

jeni3075 said:
No... No bell :(

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

Hi Guys, I am here just had a manic week not been well but back on LT not long now till the big one I am in the zone now. I feel really chuffed I have you guys as my buddies xxx your all doing amazing xx

Wedding Bells said:
Hi Guys, I am here just had a manic week not been well but back on LT not long now till the big one I am in the zone now. I feel really chuffed I have you guys as my buddies xxx your all doing amazing xx

By the way Jeni your pictures are amazing you have done so well. I hope you are really proud x

Wb bell!!! Was thinking about you!! Well done for getting back on it!! And GL!! I've just got another week left before refeed :0

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

Day 42... Another 4lbs off... Very happy! That's 31 lbs in 6 weeks.. One week left til re-feed.. Very nervous but excited all at the same time!!! Explained the situation to the chemist.. Refeed for a week then a month off... She was great actually and said I can come back weekly to weigh then I'll be back on it in sept to finish my journey.. :)

Lost 31lbs in 6 weeks :)

The good news is I lost 5lbs! The bad news is my 1st refeed day hasn't gone perfectly! (I knew it!!! As soon as I'm allowing myself to eat again I feel like going mad!!!) I had a shake for breakfast... Then went to m'sons for the picnic stuff.. I knew I didn't have time to prepare anything so went to the salad bar... They didn't have much! Had lettuce, toms, cucumber peppers, boiled egg and a small amount of couscous (couldn't resist!). And bought a pack of turkey pieces.. Tikka flavoured.. I knew I wasn't allowed this but got it anyway! Anyway I've had the best day in ages.. Even got the thunder thighs out and went swimming!! While I'm confessing I also had one of hubby's crisps and a lick of his ice cream!!! Omg how bad am I! I won't have anything else now.. ! I don't know what everyone means by saying when you first start eating its bland?! I felt like I was having the best salad I've ever tasted!!! Also having my first cuppa... Hmmm hmmm!! Not got any tummy problems either which is good news! I'm not gonna beat myself up to much I NEED a break! And some fun! And I WILL get back to it in sept to finish my journey :)
Hope your all having good days xx

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

My first chicken salad was the nicest.thing I ever ate lol

I know!! The peppers tasted amazing to! Meant to be having a shake for tea... I don't want it tho!

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

I used to have a shake for b/fast then a bar for lunch and salad for dinner and fruit and yoghurt, found it easier not too eat in work

Back