Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

Good way of thinking of it! June's not long, good luck for tomorrow x

Hope your first day at new job goes well :) xx

Thanks, Kim! I can't wait, also more good news...the job I started today was only meant to be until the end of the Summer term in June but they've now asked me to work from Sept-Dec as well...the timing couldn't be more perfect and gives me the chance to save loads :)

Today's food diary had to change a bit as we had no gas grr!

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk and banana (A1 and B1)

Lunch
Pineapple and muller light.

Dinner
Philly pasta bake (2syns) and I also pinched a couple of my mums SW chips hehe! A2 of cheese.

Snacks
2 x apple.
2 x hi fi bar (B2)

Oh Jenna that's brilliant! Things are looking up! How nice to know you're sorted up until you go. Does that mean you get paid through the holidays too?

hello, here to subscribe and say well done on your weight loss you look amazing! x

Hello ladies, lovely to see new people in here and thanks for the lovely comments.

Green
Breakfast

Pineapple and muller light

Lunch
Shreddies, milk and banana (A1 and B1)

Dinner
SW garlic wedges, brocolli, carrots, cauliflower, sweetcorn and spag hoops

Snacks
Apple
2 x hi fi bars

SW chips make me feel guilty haha, it doesn't feel right to be able to eat chips

Well I've read this entire thread today and I had read some of your old diary too which I found when I first stumbled onto minimins (after googling SW quiche). I love the target you now have in red as I really couldn't see where you could have lost anymore weight from after seeing the last pictures of you in a dress and in all honesty, in my opinion you looked amazing but anymore off and I really think you would look ill. Congratulations on the job front, I think even if you have down days with the teaching job you're starting it will lift your mood every time you think of what an exciting adventure you'll be on next year with all the hard earned from it. As for the summer holidays, have you considered advertising yourself for childcare to help local people that might struggle when the children are off? just a thought :) It's really made me laugh how so many of your posts and others on this thread appear to be my own thoughts, I am also guilty of chocolate fixes and of sticking to the same meals a lot (potatoes baked in the microwave then chopped into wedges and baked in the oven with fry light a particular addiction accompanying several things). Anyway enough of my waffle, I look forward to reading your future posts and hope you continue to inspire me to keep going as it really helps when people of similar heights do so well and I can imagine getting into a 12 (a dream come true for me!) Good luck for the first day!

LittleMissRipples, thank you SO much for your message :) It really means alot! You're completely right about if I have any down days trying to think of the adventure ahead...I literally think of nothing else and am completely of the attitude at the moment that each day of work is 'another day, another dollar'

Green Day...had planned on EE but I wanted loooads of cheese haha!
Breakfast
HEB
of toast and 1 scrambled egg. 2 syns of tomato sauce.

Lunch
Pineapple, muller light and a banana.

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake. B2 of tuna, A1 and A2 of cheese, pasta, peppers, onion, mushrooms. 4 syns of philadelphia.

Snack
HiFi bar-3syns

9 syns total.

Hi Jenna,
Just commenting so I am subscribed but your target is so true! 4 years ago i got down to 10 and 1/2 stone but i didnt appreciate it and now im up to 15!! :cry:but this time I will appreciate every lb that comes off!
You are doing so amazingly well i just hope that this time next year I can look somewhere near as good!
xx

Thanks, that was me just over goal previously so I have it there to spur me on!
I must say after reading your thread I feel so much more motivated, this evening I got home and found my mince hasn't thawed out so Ben (other half) said oh let's just go prezzo or get a Chinese!!! But I thought no I can't give up :) so defrosted it in mic even though I hate doing that! Xz

Thanks ladies, you've both made me smile! She is pretty good with the rationing but there was no option to binge on them as there weren't enough left so she fell victim to my charm haha! I think having Florida in the future is keeping me motivated at the moment, can't be the fatty by the pool! Just need to get in to exercise at some point to tone up!

Friday
Green
Breakfast

HEB of toast and 1 scrambled egg.

Lunch
Apple, pineapple and a muller light.

Dinner
Philly pasta bake (4 syns). I will find creativity somewhere but this is just so damn cheap to make and I'm mega paranoid about spending money at the mo lol! A1 and 2

Snacks
2 x hi fi. B2
1 biscuit (3 syns)

7 syns

Going to do EE tomorrow!

Back