Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

Good to see you back Jenna. Funny old thing, by chance I was watching The Chase and who did I see .......you lol! You looked fab and sorry you didnt get to win.....was it fun? X

Good to see you back Jenna. Funny old thing, by chance I was watching The Chase and who did I see .......you lol! You looked fab and sorry you didnt get to win.....was it fun? X

Aww *****, mortified haha! I only watched it for the first on Friday night there, was far too embarrassed to watch at the time lol! It was loads of fun though and I'm glad I can say I've done it :) Hope all is well with you x

You were lucky to get on, as I can imagine loads of people want to do it. You shouldn't be embarrassed, you looked gorgeous and very confident......tiny as well. How are you doing on the weight front, as you haven't been around for a few months?

Im good thanks. Got to target in May, but have put on a couple of pesky pounds since then so just trying to shift them. Had too many socials, but its all in check and Im still feeling happy with my weight.

You were lucky to get on, as I can imagine loads of people want to do it. You shouldn't be embarrassed, you looked gorgeous and very confident......tiny as well. How are you doing on the weight front, as you haven't been around for a few months?

Im good thanks. Got to target in May, but have put on a couple of pesky pounds since then so just trying to shift them. Had too many socials, but its all in check and Im still feeling happy with my weight.

Well done on getting to target and I know how you feel about the bloody pesky pounds! You're looking gorge in your profile pic.

I'm 9st 9lbs at the minute. I hate it but I've too much coming up at the minute that realistically if I can maintain in and around there until after things have calmed down I'll be ok. I NEED to get back to target at some point though, I refuse to be a beached whale in Florida...6 months to sexy, it seems ages but it's really bloody not lol!

Well done on getting to target and I know how you feel about the bloody pesky pounds! You're looking gorge in your profile pic.

I'm 9st 9lbs at the minute. I hate it but I've too much coming up at the minute that realistically if I can maintain in and around there until after things have calmed down I'll be ok. I NEED to get back to target at some point though, I refuse to be a beached whale in Florida...6 months to sexy, it seems ages but it's really bloody not lol!

Thank you muchly! That pic was taken a week after I hit target, but luckily im only a few pounds heavier than that now. All I do is get straight back onto plan if we've had a social and it keeps me on track.
You just enjoy yourself but just eat healthily afterwards. 9.9 is not much over your target, so I'm sure if you knuckle down inbetween your socials, that lovely target number will be met before you know it. You'll probably be one of the slimmest in Florida ...... x

Ahaha I wish...in comparison to the stereotypical Americans maybe but the other Brits going are all about the weight of my leg. I'm trying to do that, just getting back on plan after each event but enjoying them at the same time! I'm hoping just reading about what everyone is up to and how they're getting along will help me stay on track :) x

yay welcome back miss. missed your chat..you looked fab, end of. i can't see your target weight but how have you been doing minus minimins? x x

yay welcome back miss. missed your chat..you looked fab, end of. i can't see your target weight but how have you been doing minus minimins? x x

Hey, thanks missus :) I can't say it affected me overly not being on as my weight has been in and around the same but I really want to get to target which at the moment is 8st 11lbs, I'm currently 9st 9lbs so a good bit to go.
Hows things for you? x

Hey, thanks missus :) I can't say it affected me overly not being on as my weight has been in and around the same but I really want to get to target which at the moment is 8st 11lbs, I'm currently 9st 9lbs so a good bit to go.
Hows things for you? x

you will get there quicker than you think. am good thanks, feel focused and good and started running. getting there slowly but surely x

welcome back Jenna, good to hear from you.

I'm 9 stone 7 at the moment and trying to maintain at that for a while as I was struggling and gaining for no reason..... I also have loads on with my running and with socials as well, so if I can maintain over Summer I'll be happy.

When do you go to Florida? bet you can't wait

welcome back Jenna, good to hear from you.

I'm 9 stone 7 at the moment and trying to maintain at that for a while as I was struggling and gaining for no reason..... I also have loads on with my running and with socials as well, so if I can maintain over Summer I'll be happy.

When do you go to Florida? bet you can't wait

Glad you've called target for now, better to settle on something that you can happily maintain (says she who can't haha), plus with your running I'm sure you're super slim!

I don't go til January, wish the time would go by quicker. Though in saying that I'm sat here melting and I'm not doing anything so God knows how I'll work in that heat!

Wow - Jan, that does seem an age away - especially considering how long ago you found out you had the job, I thought I had it bad waiting until September for my new job. I'm sure time will fly by though and at least you get Christmas with your family.

Yay you're back, glad you're back on track and feeling good hun x

I am glad you're back too. I've only recently started posting on here but I have read your diary and posts for a long time and have found your journey really interesting and inspirational - I like how you are honest about your struggles as I'm sure a lot of us can relate. Just wanted you to know that I think you have done fantastically well :)

Back