Jenni aka 2010 bride's wedding countdown!

My food bill was shocking again yesterday. I don't think I've eaten so much good food in a short amount of time before. I'm getting my daughters & my partner eating more healthily even though my daughters have a balanced diet anyway.

Like you, this diet has definately changed the way I want to eat. Back last week I could have eaten a meal entirely of Pasta, Potato & Bread because I missed it so much but now I'm not missing it.

I like the look of the meals you are having with Sausage!!

we are going to try and go a cheap week next week - weve got lots of meat in the freezer so i'll base our meals around whts in there- hopefuly will just spend £30 on fresh veg

another pretty good day, although i am sipping my 1st glass of wine since i started the diet cos its totm and i deserve it lol

b - vanilla shake
s - cherry toms and tangerine
s - chicken ceaser salad
l - vanilla shake
d - kippers (with butter) broccoli and green beans
s - mullerlight yog + glass white wine

Had a headache today, not sure if thats cos i atcually hit my water target today or just one of thos things...

oh forgot to say that I was supposed to have 4 sausages yesterday but was too full so had the last one as a cruditie as a snack!!

today went fine again - slight headache but nothing bad enough to take pills for. Feeling like i'm not gonna loose this week, not sure why...

b - strawberry shake
s - tangerine + cherry toms
s - tuna salad
l - vanilla shake
d - nandos chicken and salad
s - prob nuts + olives

keep at it i didn't lose one week.... but you gotta see the big picture

uh - oh - had a slightlycrap day at work and am a little tipsy on the bad stuff - think i may have to get to the gym tomorrow.

actually snuck onto scales this am and have lost 2 lb ... hmm not bad - although i have probably put it all back on through drink ... but hay...i'm happy!!! :)

another one bites the dust....

Well 2nd weigh in was not great - 1lb still a loss even though I went over the drink allowance.

In addition, on sunday we had dinner at oh mums and i had noe choice but to eat carbs - so i suppose not a bad result, however I am planning to stop doing this diet.

don't get me wrong - i do think that the diet works very well, and I was planning to stick at it for at least 8 weeks, but instead what it has done is show me that low carb is possible, and I was seriously addicted to carbs... so therefore I am swapping onto atkins, hopefully from tomorrow.

the one thing about this diet is that for me its not sustainable, whilst I whinge about my shopping bills being huge, this wouldn't be so bad if i didnt have ti shell out a further 25 quid on shakes

Celebrity slim has given me the kick up the backside i need but I want to go further, quicker and that means atkins for me.

thanks to everybody for their support on this thread ...... i'll still be around, just in another forum!!

Back