Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Hiya Jenny, hope you enjoyed your chocolate. I had a treat myself from my advent calender, mmmmm yummy. Hope you have a good day.

That's more like it....

Sorry to hear you are suffering, pet. Aren't periods just rubbish - surely with evolution and all that, you think we could have thought up something a bit, well, less messy and inconvenient - I mean, we managed to get rid of tails for Gods sake!

I have never been on the pill so don't know about side effects - best way to not get pregnant though is..........just not very good on the APs front ;)

Woohoo!

My moods seem to be subsiding and I've the best afternoon ever ever ever and I've stuck to my points today!

I am having SUCH a good day compared to the past month-ish, lol.
Things are looking up, yay :D

xx

Glad you had a nice afternoon *ahem!* :p x

Hehehe.

Well, I had an almighty choc binge yesterday, and I woke up this morning 0.5lbs lighter. :confused:

So, yay for me. :D

On the non-diet side of my life, my mood swings have nearly vanished (yay!) and the boyfriend is lovely.

I'm having a good week. :)

xx

Hehehe.

Well, I had an almighty choc binge yesterday, and I woke up this morning 0.5lbs lighter. :confused:

So, yay for me. :D

On the non-diet side of my life, my mood swings have nearly vanished (yay!) and the boyfriend is lovely.

I'm having a good week. :)

xx

Thats me straight off to Cadbury Factory then!:Dx

Just thought id pop my head round the door and say ello :) .... xxxx

why do ppl robb banks and stuff when theres still cadburys world to take over!! anyone wanna try it lmaooo... the chocolate around r faces mite be a dead give away but... xx

Hello Missy.... Well I have just been reading through ur entire thread....and wow - uir doing really well. I remember the A level issues when I did mine, But that was 10 years ago and I now have a BSc, a DIP Psych, and weeks from an MSc..... So you go girl! :D

Congrats on the WL....ur nearly at 9!!! x x x x

Pictures of pretty dresses ^.^

I can't be bothered to try on my red one properly, so I shall take a photo of it next Friday :)

xx

Attachments

• black dress.jpg
    black dress.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 55
  • purple top.jpg
    purple top.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 49
Would it have been too hard to rotate them? :p

You look gorgeous! How slim do you look! Love the dresses, they are beautiful. Dare you to wear them without leggings!

LOL Jess, theres no way I'd wear the purple one without leggings - it's a top, not a dress :p

There - all rotated, specially for you. :p

x

Attachments

• black dress.jpg
    black dress.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 44
  • purple top.jpg
    purple top.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 42
hii jennikay, just thought i'd say hello because i've been reading a bit of your thread and you seem to be about the same age as me (possibly year or 2 younger?) and i liked your story and your pretty dresses!!! i must admit, i have a bit of a thing for dresses-i buy so many and think ahh it's fine because when i'm smaller i'll wear them all the time!! :D haha!
anyway, i was just wondering how you're finding it on weight watchers because you seem to have done really well on it. how far are you from goal?
i've only just started..erhum..restarted weight watchers resently- only 2 and a half pounds gone so far but hey, it's better than nothing!
x

Back