Jennys Dukan Diary

Ooo im currently cooking a vanilla cream out of the dukan receipe book. Hope it tastes nice it smelt really nice :)

your doing so well xxx keep it up xxx

Siddd what happens when you start cruise. Will I put weight on? Im planning to do 5 pv/5 pp.

Vanilla cream...

Attachments

• 1377463551194.jpg
    1377463551194.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 122
Looked lovely hmmm some how was missing something. Possible the lack of sweetness

Siddd what happens when you start cruise. Will I put weight on? Im planning to do 5 pv/5 pp.

Don't worry stick to the rules and if you can only weigh once a week as daily gains do your head in lol

Ooo ill have to try keep off the scale got in the habbit this week of checking it daily....with the excuse dr dukan told me I could. X

lol I still weigh every day, that's why I advised once a week if you can as I have found the numbers on the scales dictate your mood for the day.

Feeling that today body seems to have stopped loosing which is scary... scared it will put back on and I cant do anything to stop it. Im totally sticking to the diet . Im so determined this is the time I will get thinner.

Being good always shows xx don't loose heart xxx

Morning 7 and 19st 13 boooo so a pound on. Im not feeling great today. Very tired...dry mouth..nasty taste...stomach and back ache..weak...guessing this is the cross over bit of attack?

Hi Jen,

Great to read your diary and congrats on the results so far! Yes, some people do get the dukan flu, but it doesn't usually last long. I took quite a bit of vitamin supplements when I started dukan cos I was worried about the reduction in fruit and veg. My favorites are the sugar free effervescent tablets - also a nice substitute for fizzy drinks!

Your pre and post pics are inspiring and your recipes sound delicious! I'm just back on dukan now and looking forward to trying some new things.

Cx

Thankyou x keep meaning to buy some vitamins. I have family coming to stay wednesday and days out planned with my kiddies so have to pull past feeling like this quick. For today all I have done is lay on the sofa when a house to be cleaned x

Bad relationship day today lots of arguing and not sure what will happen in the long term...

Todays eating so far has been yogurt...bought from a coop at 3pm mid arguing.

Oh dear Jenny, I'm sorry to hear that... perhaps get yourself out and about and have some long walks and clear your head... I often find it helps me and it'll put some space between you for a little while.

Hang in there with the diet x

Well weigh in this morning was good morning 2 of cruise 19st 11. :)

Well done Jenny, that's the spirit!

Well last day of pv today before 5 days pp start tomorrow. Im stuggling at the moment mentally with the idea of this being a lonnnnnng journey and not having fruit for a year. Then not sure how ill do conso coz I have pcos and i dont want to eat bread or pasta ever again.

Back