Jennys Dukan Diary

Good for you Jen.

Well its the 3rd Sept which means its offical weigh in day of this week. I am 19st 9lbs which means I have lost 4lbs this week...
partly on dukan partly on the break up diet x

Fantastic result, Jen. Hope it gives you a boost this week Cx

Last edited:
Well 2 weeks till I start University and 9lbs till Im nearly in the 18s.... Hmmmmmmm would be nice to be near it :)

Starting to feel human again and less blob

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1378192095016.jpg
    1378192095016.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 70
Gorgeous pic, Jenny, you should use that for your profile! Cxx

Four pound loss is great and I love your picture. Such adorable little ones :) Sometimes just making small changes can keep the scales going down, so don't burden yourself with too much negativity!

Just trying to focus on keeping away from carbs and eating healthy as I can during this break up. Turkey salad for lunch today and ff yogurt for breakfast. I guess at the moment im doing dukan still but pv days cant face going back to pp at the moment. X

Nothing wrong with just doing pv, Jenny. That was pretty much my conso plan and many people still lose weight that way.

You sound like one tough cookie, btw :)

Not really that tough.

Just been through 19 months of a relationship full of lies and giving extra chances. Trying so hard to not give him anymore chances x

The last 3 months I was on cruise I did mainly PV days and I still kept up with the 1-2 lbs loss a week. When I added in fruit every day, I stabilized. When I added in bread every day I gained. So keep track of what helps you reach goal and what stalls you and keep on working to your goal. It sounds like you are on the right track! I can' t give many words of wisdom on the relationship front, when I was in the single life when one relationship went sour I just brushed it off and figured I was better off without someone that was causing me stress, anxiety, and unhappiness.

Just trying to focus on keeping away from carbs and eating healthy as I can during this break up. Turkey salad for lunch today and ff yogurt for breakfast. I guess at the moment im doing dukan still but pv days cant face going back to pp at the moment. X

I do mostly PV days prob 5/2. My weight loss is not super fast but I find them much easier to stick to & am less likely to go off the rails into a major binge.

Jenny, keep strong xxx being happy is all that counts and great loss

Well I went to try on clothes today...size 20 jeans 18 tops woop woop

That's great Jenny - that's a great incentive to keep going!! You're doing great :) think of your weight loss journey as stages - I had alot to lose but couldn't think of it as having seven stone to lose so I just thought of the first 7lbs then when i lost that i'd think about the next 7lbs - i dealt with it as every 7lbs was a milestone - dukan does become a way of life and cravings do stop

Last edited:
Great news on the clothes Jenny! Each time you get to a smaller size it feels like such an accomplishment. Stay positive :)

you ok Jen?

Hiya all

Well I had a night out so hoping not too keep the gain too long....fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in x

My night out x

Attachments

• 1378751542796.jpg
    1378751542796.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 72
Back