• 1378751645833.jpg
    1378751645833.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 77
Wow, great dress! Where did you go?

Nice to see you still here, Jen

Cx

Jen you look beautiful and that dress is stunning xxx

Thanks all x

Well I measured and ive lost 25 inches off parts of my body since july which includes 9 inches of my waist :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Think im desperately going to have to get back on the diet 19st 11lbs this morning. Im putting on 2lbs a day at the moment..

Guess its back to pp for me for a week to shift this gain :(

Hi - I have just read your whole diary - just like to say that you can be strong and get through all this - for you and your kids

I separated 15 weeks ago, my ex met someone else 3 weeks later and they are now buying a house together - I stay strong for my boys and relish every moment that I get to spend with them... the diet will fit into your life and imagine how much healthier and fitter you will be

Stay strong - I am here for you

T
x

Thanks.

Gosh yours sounds much worse than me.
All I had was a 20 mth realtionship with someone who lied constantly and never let me in his life. Im struggling to not let him back in which is confusing. His mum died this week and now who knows whats going on. Ive said ill go the funeral which means I actually meet people in his life....strange! So know I may actually get what I longed for. But then he could just let me down :s confused x

Well the ex's mum didnt die and that was all a lie too so now totally crushed

Urghh... Well, it shouldn't surprise you that he is fighting to keep you, even if it means lying. You're obviously worth it. Stay strong, Jen, we are here for you cx

Stay strong xxx we are all here for you xx

I think you are better off out of the relationship. Liars are compulsive manipulators and you don't need that! Focus on your health and your kids. {{{Hugs}}}

Currently diet is not on track at all. 19 stone 12lbs. I start university on monday for real and night out with friends on friday so diet will be back shortly. Will try and be sensible until then. Binging just makes me sick as does fasting ...struggling to find the inbetween x

What a time your having, no wonder your struggling with your food xxx

Back