Jennys Dukan Diary

Being sensible is a fine approach. Have a great time with your friends and then at uni :) When I go out I always fight between what I want and what is sensible :) Sometimes the want wins - and then I pay the price. Knowing that makes it easier to get back on track because you didn't fool yourself into thinking you were making healthy choices...

Well im the same weight october 1st that I was september 1st so YAY!!!! I made not have lost weight this month but I didnt put on either x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello love, glad to see you're still with us! Hope things are settling down on the home front too.

Cxx

Just been catching up with your diary, losing weight is not easy and we all struggle at times. Dont lose sight of the prize, TW. Sometimes things get our way and we lose sight but it is there waiting for us if we really want it.

That ex of your sounds like a right nob!! How could he lie about his mothers death!! unbelievable!!

Your doing good, good luck at Uni too!! xx

Just saying hi, Jen. Bet you're super busy with uni but hope all is well on the food front Cx

Im still about....not doing dukan but still here.. x x x
Im dating the bf again..hoping he wont lie anymore x x

Im still about....not doing dukan but still here.. x x x
Im dating the bf again..hoping he wont lie anymore x x

Hoping that all is good with you Jen, how is uni?
I'm on a mini break from proper dukan at the moment,picking and choosing the best bits & as long as I don't have a huge gain, I'll be happy until my head is ready to go all out dukan again. Does that make sense?

Uni is good. Im low carbing with a shake called*Snip*...only just started but going well so far 5lbs off this week x

Last edited by a moderator:
Week one of being back on a diet and ive lost 7lbs woop woop x only 73lbs to go x

Wow! Fab result - well done you!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Re: Jennys Diary (no longer on dukan)

Back to my habit of daily weighing...naughty me but day 8 on a diet and Ive lost 8 lbs so now 19st 6lbs. Only 7lbs till my weighs in the 18s

Back