Jenny's Journey to the Slim Side

jennybaby

Hi everyone. I have joined Diet Chef today in hopes to loose 10 stone. I have lost weight before, but I seem to always to put it all back on again. I did lighter Life in 08 and lost a total of 8 stone, but gave up and so put it all back on again. I joined this in hopes to meet new people, but also to track my success and share my journey with others who may be in the same situation.
I have read through loads of other diaries etc and have to congratulate you all on the hard work you continue to put into your journeys and on making the decision to change your lives. I only hope that I can be as successful and determined as you all are.:D

">

Last edited:
Jenny good that you have started again :) I guess your challenge is maintaining your weight given you have proved you can lose it in the past! That's something I will have to face when I reach my goal.

yes... that is the hardest part. I found it easy on LL as I knew that was all I could have so I didnt stray, but when I came off it.... it was a whole other story. I just hope I can get it all off again and keep it off this time. ;0) Congrats on your success so far!!!

Good luck jenny.

You know what you have to do this time once all the weight's gone.

Don't know anything about the diet you're doing.
What are the weekly losses likely to be?

Howde sunshine,

Not too sure what the weekly losses are to be, but have read around 1 stone a month maybe? Thanks to you all for the kind words of encouragement. Little update... I ave yet to start as delivery to my area has been delayed for the time beeing due to the weather conditions down here (I have not been into the office since monday due to snow!!!! ;)) soooo I have to wait. Will let y'all know when I DO eventualy get it and start.

Hiya everyone, Just thought would let y'all know that my DC food has arived so will be starting tomorrow wooooooop. Will keep y'all updated :D

Hiya everyone, This is the 3rd day of DC and i am loving it. I dont feel like I am on a diet and I havent had any problems at all! The food tastes really good too!!! Cant wait till the weigh in on Friday! Might have to do a sneeky one tomorrow or weds. will let y'all know how I get on! :D

Hiya everyone... I have to let y'all know my news....eeeeeeeee I am so excited!

Ready????? I have been on DC for 3 days and I weighed in today (cheeky I know) and..... I HAVE LOST 2.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:character00116::clap:

Back