Jenny's last diet ever

Well done on that amazing loss! You must be proud :) You should move to Cornwall hehe, it's lovely. Ah really? I want to go on to do a course with the OU but they don't do anything related to hat I want to do (graphic & web design), I work better on my own. Won't get weighed until about 10.30 but I'll let you know how I get on! Have a good day, Jen! xx

hey, thank you. yeah I am so happy, what other diet could I go from the 16s to not far off the 14s in just 1 week. yay. I'm praying for a 4lb loss this week as that will take me into the 14s. yeah maybe we'll move there one day :) being by the beach would be so nice. Shame the OU dont do anything you want to do, they are really good. The prices have gone up so much now, I paid £600-£700 per 60 credit course, now it costs £2500 for the same course. Hope you have a good day too. x x

hey, thank you. yeah I am so happy, what other diet could I go from the 16s to not far off the 14s in just 1 week. yay. I'm praying for a 4lb loss this week as that will take me into the 14s. yeah maybe we'll move there one day :) being by the beach would be so nice. Shame the OU dont do anything you want to do, they are really good. The prices have gone up so much now, I paid £600-£700 per 60 credit course, now it costs £2500 for the same course. Hope you have a good day too. x x

It's amazing, isn't it? Ah I hope you get into the 14's by next week, that would be awesome! It's great living by the beach, especially in the summer. Hmm, I might do an apprenticeship, that way I get a Level 3 Qualification for free and get a bit of income and experience! xx

It's amazing, isn't it? Ah I hope you get into the 14's by next week, that would be awesome! It's great living by the beach, especially in the summer. Hmm, I might do an apprenticeship, that way I get a Level 3 Qualification for free and get a bit of income and experience! xx

thanks abbz, my fingers are crossed I get there next week. yeah do whats right for you, what I'd give to go back to being 17 again and changing mistakes that I made, saying that I wouldnt be where I am now, wouldnt have 3 beautiful healthy children, my amazing hubby or my job. I just got there the hard way I guess. If I can give you one piece of advice it would be to follow your dreams and do what makes you happy, oh and value yourself because if you dont no one else will. There you go some words of wisdom, lol :) x x

thanks abbz, my fingers are crossed I get there next week. yeah do whats right for you, what I'd give to go back to being 17 again and changing mistakes that I made, saying that I wouldnt be where I am now, wouldnt have 3 beautiful healthy children, my amazing hubby or my job. I just got there the hard way I guess. If I can give you one piece of advice it would be to follow your dreams and do what makes you happy, oh and value yourself because if you dont no one else will. There you go some words of wisdom, lol :) x x
Thank you! This is sort of like a last resort for me, I wasted all my teenage years so far being overweight and miserable because of it, I don't want my adult life to be the same. Thank you for your wise words! I'm just young and want to have fun hehe

Morning all, day 9 today and I'm feeling good. Decided to weigh myself and I'm 2lbs down since yesterday so that officially a stone lost on LT, yay.

My lovely hubby is taking me shopping later to buy a new outfit for my works xmas party. I hate shopping when I'm this size :( I saw a beautiful dress online but dont want to buy it until I'm at my goal as will feel good in it, if I buy it now I will feel rubbish in it so I'll wait.

sit ups and squats done for the day, I'm on 80 today, thighs start burning when I get to about 60 but no pain no gain.

Have a good day all x x

Err... kinda yeah

I have been Mon,Tues,Wed and Thurs :S
excessive much ? lol

She keeps txting me to come up and I'm kind of enjoying it too so don't refuse haha :)
I think my drought has come to an end, pity she doesn't want much more than this though, I'd rather a GF really - I'm a soppy romantic get and f-buddys are fun but not really what I want :S

god I'm fickle I should just enjoy I suppose.

every day!! she's keen :) think you might drop an extra couple of lbs at wi, lol.
Thats a shame that she doesn't want more. bit of fun is ok but not very fulfilling long term. Are you looking for a girlfriend? x x

Morning,

day 10 today and still going strong. My hubby made such a yummy smelling dinner last night, I know it tasted even better but I'm a mission. Before he cooked we went shopping as I wanted a new outfit for my work party. When we left I felt quite good, I've lost a stone and can really notice where its come from, (tummy & thighs) :) I found the most beautiful bag and shoes but finding a dress was another matter. I tried on so many and just looked awful in them all. After I gave up on looking I felt so down, I remember dress shopping when I was happy with my body and pretty much feeling like everything looked nice. I'm not going dress shopping again for a good while so I will have to wear something that I've already got. There's a long black dress that should hopefully fit as I wore it to a friends party a couple of months ago.

Weighed in again today and another 1lb gone. 1lb more and I'm in the 14s :) so thats 3lbs since Thursdays wi. yay.

Enjoy your weekend x x

Morning, so I'm not feeling too good today, feeling weak and sick. First shake of the day was so hard, didnt manage to finish it. I hope I'm not getting ill :(

I didnt weigh myself this morning as really dont want to do it everyday.

I ordered a dress last night, it looks beautiful. I ordered a size 16 and really hope it fits. I will post a picture on friday if it fits. I'm really looking forward to the party now.

today is my day off my challenges, which is good as my thighs and abs have been working hard and need a break.

Have a good day all x x

Morning, I'm feeling so much better today :) although my beautiful son did keep me awake most of the night. But its fine as I'm now in the 14s yay. weighed myself this morning and was 14st 12lbs. yay. I'm so happy. That means I have lost 17lbs in 12 days :) Also I've dropped 3 BMI points. Hopefully be just overweight soon.
Enjoy your day all x x

Last edited:
oh well done love 14's is amazing god I wish I was that lol.
before long youll be tiny and probably planning baby number 4 is it lol xx

thanks hun :) you'll be there soon.

I'm already planning baby number 4, soon as I lose 40lbs we're trying :) hubby wants to try now but I really want to a healthy weight before conceiving as its inevitable that I'll gain weight during pregnancy and never want to see a 15 or 16 at the beginning of my weight again. x x

ok I have a confession to make. I've been drinking strawberry volvic for the last 5-6 days. I cant help it. I really find it hard drinking 2L of plain water when every sip tastes yak so I decided to drink volvic, I can easily drink the recommended amount now and dont view drinking it as a chore as it tastes good.

Fell better now that I have confessed lol x x

Hell I have drunk Coke Zero since I started hun and still ost on the way to six stone so dont panic too much x
btw good news on baby four, bless you both - Id have loved kids but being 37 and still single (sort of) I cant see it happening to be honest, Ill have to just have four cars instead :D (I have two already) lol x

thats good, its not just me then :)

thank you, babies/kids are just so amazing. You are still young enough to meet a nice woman and have kids. my father in law is 56 and has a 3 year old. I think maintaining 4 cars would cost more than 4 kids, insurance, tax, mot, service etc. lol. x x

Glad you are feeling better today Jen and well done on getting in to the 14's!!

Hope your shopping trip goes well, I'm sure you will look fab in whatever you wear :)

Glad you are feeling better today Jen and well done on getting in to the 14's!!

Hope your shopping trip goes well, I'm sure you will look fab in whatever you wear :)

ah thanks Sag. Hope I look ok, dont really feel too confident at the moment. Hope all is good with you x x

Back