Jenny's last diet ever

Hope it arrives today Jen! Hate it when stuff doesn't come on time but always the case this close to Christmas.

Either way, have a fab night! I'm sure if you take it easy you may still manage a loss :)

thanks Sag, the annoying bit (apart from it not being here) is that they provided a tracking number and its invalid, asked them date of dispatch and they said the 8th which is a sunday, not sure if they broke into the post office on sunday to get a fake tracking number. theyve offered me £5 as its not here on time, could still come as my post comes around 12.30, if it doesnt come today it will be sent back. such a pain. I have a back up dress now.

Yeah Im planning on just eating a little bit and no evil pudding lol. m

Have a good day x x

Morning, well I had a rubbish night at my work party. I picked my friend up and she was already drunk, was funny at first but as the night went on I just felt annoyed, she really made a fool of herself to the extent she now thinks she is going to be sacked. The food wasnt worth it :( I didnt eat much, mainly turkey and veg, I felt full after a few mouthfuls which was good. Everyone was asking if I didnt like the food, lol.
I left at 10.30 with my drunk friend hanging off me, she couldnt remember the way to her friends house as she was that drunk, didnt know the postcode and her friend wasnt answering so I was driving round the same roads for 45 minutes. I was so annoyed last night, but never mind. least I didnt drink so no hangover for me :)

weighed myself this morning and I'm the same as yesterday, straight back on the shakes this morning. fingers crossed for a loss this week.

When I picked up my LT yesterday, a different pharmacist was there. He told me that it was very important to exercise on LT. I thought you were meant to only do a little as we are getting so little calories.

enjoy your day all x x

Good stuff Jen, did you find it ok getting back on the shakes yesterday?

Nightmare about your drunk friend! It's always a bummer when you are the only sober one but as you said...no hangover!

Hope you're having a nice weekend :)

Good stuff Jen, did you find it ok getting back on the shakes yesterday?

Nightmare about your drunk friend! It's always a bummer when you are the only sober one but as you said...no hangover!

Hope you're having a nice weekend :)

Hi Sag, yeah found it pretty easy getting straight back on the shakes, just felt really hungry last night. not too bad this morning though. Weighed myself and I'm the same as Friday morning so fine with that. so far down 1lb this week but have till thurs so hopefully I'll lose another 1 or 2lbs.
Hope all is good with you and you are enjoying the weekend x x

Get well soon Jen! xx

Hi all, Im still really poorly. I only managed half a shake all day yesterday. Last night I decided to refeed this week. I feel sick so bad when drinking the shakes so had a little bit of chicken, thought been as Im eating on Christmas day I would refeed for a few days while I'm feeling ill.

almost TOTM so not hoping for a loss this week but will be over the moon to stay the same.

Have a good day all

Hi all, Im still really poorly. I only managed half a shake all day yesterday. Last night I decided to refeed this week. I feel sick so bad when drinking the shakes so had a little bit of chicken, thought been as Im eating on Christmas day I would refeed for a few days while I'm feeling ill.

almost TOTM so not hoping for a loss this week but will be over the moon to stay the same.

Have a good day all

Aw no! Let us know how your refeed goes and if you start to feel better.
Have a good Christmas though, hopefully you'll be better by then!:) xx

Aw no! Let us know how your refeed goes and if you start to feel better.
Have a good Christmas though, hopefully you'll be better by then!:) xx

thanks abbz. refeed going really well so far, day 3 today and 2lbs down since thurs & its totm.

yeah hoping that we're all better soon, sure we will be by Christmas. x x

Hi all, I'm a little disappointed to say that Im not back on LT. I gave in to the pressure to carry on eating. we have had lots of parties to go to and I have enjoyed eating and having a drink, not had an alcoholic drink since before I was pregnant so thats 17 months ish. I haven't weighed myself for a week now as feel scared of what the scale says.

I have decided to start again on Jan 1st. seems like a good date to start :) Its my 6 yr wedding anniversary on Jan 3rd so we are going to celebrate a few days early.

I'm really sick of the lack of choice with LT so have decided to try slim and save, has anyone else tried it? It will be so much more convenient as they are delivered so I wont have to go the chemist every week. Also you can buy different bars (some of them sound yummy) and meals so it will be nice to actually still eat whilst remaining in ketosis.

Ive ordered the taster pack from them, its a week supply with lots of different shakes, meals, bars to try. I will then order the ones that I like.
Also I have a 2 week supply of LT left so not sure if I could combine both diets together? Anyone know? I think it would be ok.

Hope you have all had a great Christmas. x x

Hi Jen! Glad you had a good Christmas and hope you are feeling better?

Kuromi should be able to help out on the switch to S&S because she did the same. Have a read here:
http://www.minimins.com/slim-save-diaries/329817-kuromis-big-journey-diary.html

Congrats on your wedding anniversary too! Nice to hear from you :)

Hi Sag, how are you? Thanks for the link, I will have a look.

How are you getting on? Are you back on tfr?

My s&s pack arrived today. yay. Looking forward to starting them tomorrow. x x

Happy new year guys. Im feeling so good this morning. Had first shake of s&s and it actually tasted nice, it was caramel and tasted really sweet so I'm pretty happy. Plan for today is to have a banana shake, snack bar and cottage pie for dinner, not sure how the food will taste, hopefully not too bad.

bad news is that I'm up 10lbs since around the 20th. I haven't eaten like a horse so pretty sure its mainly water weight so hopefully I will have a big loss this week and get back to the 14s.

good luck x x

So day 1 of s&s has gone quite well. I like the caramel and banana shakes, cant stand the bar that I tried. Had spag bowl and it was okish. I managed to eat most of it. I'd have it again as its an improvement to LT but I wouldnt say its tasty.
Im going to try the hazelnut shake in the morning.

Feeling quite tired today, really fancy a few nuts as have a massive bowl left from xmas.

I have done about 25 minutes on my treadmill today and my squats and sit ups.

Looking forward to trying some different shakes and meals tomorrow x x

Morning, so day 2 of s&s. Im going to stick to this diary as dont really want to start again on the s&s board.

Just tried the hazelnut shake and was a little disappointed, I love nuts but wasnt that nice. the caramel and banana shakes taste better

yesterday I weighed 15'3, today I weigh 14'12. Thought the scales were wrong so weighed my daughter and they were right. yay. back in the 14s and feeling really good. Im doing my exercise in a min so thats done for the day.

have a good day all x x

Happy New Year Jen!

Glad you are enjoying S&S and getting back in to the swing of things! Don't leave us :cry:lol

Happy New Year Jen!

Glad you are enjoying S&S and getting back in to the swing of things! Don't leave us :cry:lol

haha I'm not leaving I promise :)

Happy new year. Did you have a good new yrs eve?

Are you back on tfr now? best of luck getting to goal in 2014, sure you will do it in no time x x

Phew!

Yep was good, just got together at my brothers place with some cousins and his 2 girls. They are moving house soon, so this was their last Christmas & New Year here so they wanted everyone over.
Lot's of food (see my diary!) & some fireworks at midnight.

How about you? Any plans for your anniversary tomorrow?

I restart TFR on Saturday......not long now!

Phew!

Yep was good, just got together at my brothers place with some cousins and his 2 girls. They are moving house soon, so this was their last Christmas & New Year here so they wanted everyone over.
Lot's of food (see my diary!) & some fireworks at midnight.

How about you? Any plans for your anniversary tomorrow?

I restart TFR on Saturday......not long now!

lol I had lots of food too, all my fav stuff as was starting s&s Jan 1st. We just had a quiet one, was nice though, me hubby and kids all snuggled up watching films and eating.

Best of luck for Sat, I'm sure you dont need it though :) you know what to expect. soon seeing the numbers dropping on the scales. x x

Back