Jenny's last diet ever

Hey I'm not skinny! Still overweight, just :p
I'll probably switch to slim and save after my birthday as I'm coming off LT no matter what weight I am on the 6th March so I can go out and celebrate, but then may decide to use Slim & Save to lose another stone or so. At the moment my pharmacist is still holding the price at £36 so I don't have to worry about that for now :)
Do you weigh yourself and tell them what you're at? Or do they not get involved at all? x

yeah I just weigh myself, dont contact anyone with my weight loss. however, there is a weigh tracker on the website which is really good. also a meal planner so you can put in what you have had and it tells you how much carbs, fat etc. and they do the yummiest praline bars, I would eat them when not on the diet. yeah its hard to say what weigh you want to get to as you might feel happier being a little heavier or lighter. 11'7 is my goal to get to by april but will probably want to lose a little more after that.
x x

This weekend has been really lovely. I have been able to have lots of quality time the the kids. I also feel loads slimmer, my tummy is feeling really flat, theres not much fat to pinch there anymore and I can feel the muscle really easily, infact my ribs are slightly protruding. I always tend to lose weight off my tummy first. Since losing almost 2 stone my boobs have grown, its so strange, bras that fit me a couple of months ago no longer fit. Also I got into a pair of trousers that I have been trying to get into for a few months so feeling good today.

Off to sort dinner, make my shake and get the kids sorted for school tomorrow. x x

This weekend has been really lovely. I have been able to have lots of quality time the the kids. I also feel loads slimmer, my tummy is feeling really flat, theres not much fat to pinch there anymore and I can feel the muscle really easily, infact my ribs are slightly protruding. I always tend to lose weight off my tummy first. Since losing almost 2 stone my boobs have grown, its so strange, bras that fit me a couple of months ago no longer fit. Also I got into a pair of trousers that I have been trying to get into for a few months so feeling good today.

Off to sort dinner, make my shake and get the kids sorted for school tomorrow. x x
Sounds great Jenny I'm proud! I noticed the difference on my tummy first too but your boobs have grown?! Mine are shrinking haha!

So today I have officially lost 2 stone, yay. I was so excited when I weighed myself this morning. I cant wait to be in the 13s, I think I was about 13stone 7lbs in my profile picture. Also I only need to lose 12lbs till I am out of the obese bmi range :)
Ive been to my nephews birthday party today but resisted the yummy party food and just had cucumber and lettuce which is allowed on s&s. had more comments about looking slimmer :) x x

So today I have officially lost 2 stone, yay. I was so excited when I weighed myself this morning. I cant wait to be in the 13s, I think I was about 13stone 7lbs in my profile picture. Also I only need to lose 12lbs till I am out of the obese bmi range :)
Ive been to my nephews birthday party today but resisted the yummy party food and just had cucumber and lettuce which is allowed on s&s. had more comments about looking slimmer :) x x
Well done Jenny I bet you feel fab! Keep up the good work x

What are the chocolate shakes like on S&S? Are they similar to LT's or better/worse? xx

Well done Jenny I bet you feel fab! Keep up the good work x

thanks hun :) x x

What are the chocolate shakes like on S&S? Are they similar to LT's or better/worse? xx

they are much better than LT ones but I.m not that keen on them, the mint chocolate shakes are yummy though. I love the banana shakes the most, second would be caramel, they are really sweet. The praline bar is so yummy, I would eat it when off the diet. Are you still planning on waiting till March to switch or sooner? After drinking LT shakes for so long s&s will be such a treat :) x x

thanks hun :) x x

they are much better than LT ones but I.m not that keen on them, the mint chocolate shakes are yummy though. I love the banana shakes the most, second would be caramel, they are really sweet. The praline bar is so yummy, I would eat it when off the diet. Are you still planning on waiting till March to switch or sooner? After drinking LT shakes for so long s&s will be such a treat :) x x

Ah, I like the LT ones though! Hopefully S&S will be even better! Might try the bars but I'm not keen on nuts x I will probably wait until March still, I'm liking the input from my pharmacist and the price hasn't gone up yet so I may as well, I'm just going to use S&S to lose a final stone or so after my birthday! Have you had any of their VLCD meals? Like the spaghetti bolognese? xxx

Ah, I like the LT ones though! Hopefully S&S will be even better! Might try the bars but I'm not keen on nuts x I will probably wait until March still, I'm liking the input from my pharmacist and the price hasn't gone up yet so I may as well, I'm just going to use S&S to lose a final stone or so after my birthday! Have you had any of their VLCD meals? Like the spaghetti bolognese? xxx

thats good that you like the LT one, they were making me feel sick :( guess everyone likes different shakes. none of the bars that Ive tried actually taste of nuts, the praline one kinda tastes like a misture of truffle and fudge, I could eat them all day lol.

Ive tried about 6 different meals and they are all awful. the best was spag bowl but that was still disgusting. I couldnt face trying anymore. On the slim and save forum on their website you can swap shakes, bars etc with other s&s users, its been really handy as I got a big selection to find that I hated some so have managed to swap about 30 so far.

x x

Hi all,

so today I have finally in the 13s, woohoo. Ive been the same weight since Tuesday until today. My period is due so I think that I am retaining water, I generally have a bad weight loss week when I'm due. In fact I'm a little late but assume its because of the diet as hear its quite common.

Feeling good to be in the next stone bracket and a lb closer to my goal weight.

Have a good day x x

Hi all,

so today I have finally in the 13s, woohoo. Ive been the same weight since Tuesday until today. My period is due so I think that I am retaining water, I generally have a bad weight loss week when I'm due. In fact I'm a little late but assume its because of the diet as hear its quite common.

Feeling good to be in the next stone bracket and a lb closer to my goal weight.

Have a good day x x
Congrats Jenny you're doing really well! :)

Congrats Jenny! Keep up the good work.

Hi, not been on here much lately as I am snowed under with everything. I have decided that I am not going to weigh myself till Feb 23rd, so that will be 4 weeks with no weigh in. I am getting too obsessed with the scales like I knew I would doing this diet, to the point where I am weighing in my underwear and if I am just over the next lb down I will take my underwear off and weigh myself again, its madness and needs stopping now. plus hopefully it will be a nice surprise and I may be in the 12s next time I see the scales. I have put them away and will try to remain as strong as possible. fingers crossed I can last till then.

x x

thats brill hun, so pleased for you. almost there. bet you are feeling so much better about yourself x x
Thank you! Not a great loss this week but I blame mother nature and lack of sleep for that. I do feel so much better! Hope you're doing well x

Back