Jennys Lipotrim mission to wedding dress

ha. you can do it honey. you didn't gain. that's great news :D and a lot of it will be water and glycogen so you should be able to have a great loss next week :)

my colleague is eating a hot tuna melt baguette sitting next to me. i'm sitting here and trying to breath in really deeply without making big sniffing noises :D

abz xx

HEHEHE yucky tuna ...yucky food ... Ive changed my tracker so its more posistive so Im treating this week as a restart

sometimes it's a good thing to do. i don't want to change my ticker. when it finally starts going down again i'll know i've beaten all the demons that made me stop last time :D 5lbs to go i think until it can start moving again :)

abz xx

well on with the mission

I have looked back at my diary at home and I have been truely honest with myself...shameful as it is I have decided to be truely honest so out of the 14 days since I started LT I have had 6 days pure where I have kept to it and on the other 8 days I have slipped and nibbled or binged on something so this is finally finally finally it and Im not going to do this anymore or theres no point...

so on with Day 1 of being truely honest I have taken the day off work as it means I will not be in till Tuesday by which point I should be up to day 6 and in ketosis..

it's a good plan jenny. it's what i did :) and i sat through hot muffins with cheese on top this morning :)

abz xx

Well done for not gaining :) Hope getting back into ketosis isn't tooooo bad, enjoy your long weekend.

So I am dispointed with my water intake Im nearing the end of my first litre wooop but a bit disgraceful considering its 8pm. Ive had one shake so far today as Ive not been feeling well.. and thats it Im ashamed to say Ive had no coffees or teas just most of 1 litre and a shake...not a great start but I havent eaten wooooooooooooo!

ha. good on the not eating front babes, but you need your shakes or you won't get all your vitamins and your body will decide to go into starvation mode. so get those shakes down your neck today!! i'm watching you!!

abz xx

well on with another day..my neck is killing... so on with a another day of trying to drink water ...

gluggity gluggity glug :)

i find if i get ocd with it and have four gulps every time i lift my glass that helps :)

so im on day 2 of trying to do this with no cheats and Im getting to the point of self doubt... I hate not eating nice food (healthy stuff not the crap) Im fed up of not being able to do things.. I so miss my week where it revolved around which excercise class I was doing... I hate the fact that I can see the changes in my body of blobby bits and hanging bits... I liked the been to the gym look.. Im soooo bored just sitting...

I really do hate my wedding if it wasnt for the evil W I could be in the gym now without a headache and stomach that feels like its pulling in on itself...

I know I could do this for less than 20 wks and be thin but Im in 2 minds whether I want that and all the hanging skin. OH i know im a pain and Im always negative.. I guess when you'd been loosing weight for so long on healthy eating and excercise and then you move on to vcld its like a major life change and he debate is whether it for the better....

stick at it babes. at least through the next few days. you haven't done it 100% for long enough to see a real difference. and it's seeing the differences that really keep us going. After the next week there's no reason why you couldn't go to the gym. it's just while your body is readjusting that we need to go easy. after the first couple of weeks you can introduce exercise and shouldn't have any problems.

don't hate your wedding. it isn't your wedding. you could get married as you are if you wanted to. the thing is, you don't want to, and neither do i.

i hate cd sometimes, but it is a means to an end. an end i want whether or not i was getting married. but getting married has given me the incentive to get it done NOW rather than messing around for another 10 years like i have been doing.

abz xx

i know ur right...I just go into rant mode when Im hungry...Ive just been around B&Q with Ste and we have bought wallpaper and paint with the intention of starting to change our living room but we have just decided maybe not as I dont feel I have the energy to do it all tonight means tidying clearing out room cleaning painting etc and all in one night coz I have to go wedding dress shop tomorrow to find a new BM dress style as the others were dicontinued....

Going to build up to doing it next weekend...tidy and clean in the coming week me think much more sensible...

I know I want this really Just cant help the rant... its a wonder you dont get fed up on me and do a runner lol
Anyway Ive had my 2nd shake of the day and my 2nd black coffee in my huge friends like mug... must say water is useless Ive had about 500mls so far...Im rubbih at it... Im feeling a little better going to stick some pain killers down me for the aches and pains. still not cheated so a good day so far!

oooo I just measured how much fluid fits in my big mug and its 500mls YAY which means Ive had 1 1/2 litres which is an improvement YAY

keep at it honey. once you have a few days under your belt you'll feel better.

i AM going to do this. i've decided. and take it from me. there's nothing worse than seeing someone's 'i got to goal' pics when they started the same time as you and you are the same as you were before. it's happened to me a few times now, ha. and i WILL post them on here when i get there :p

you can do it babes. i know you can.

its better than yesterdays intake ...

an improvement is always a good thing babes. don't get down about it. you're doing really well :D

so Ive had my last packet and Ste has made spag bol smells nice... grrrr oh well Id love a cucumber right now lol Mmmmm

well 3 shakes with double fluid in them
1 litre water
4 500ml coffees YAY
Thats 4 1/2 litres woooooooooooooo lol I know your going to say its alot of coffee but chemist said fluid can be made into tea or coffee doesnt have to stay as water so woooooooooooooooo
Gosh Ive been the loo alot
worse bit was having to ask ste to find me a loo when we were out I had to go to Mc Ds but I did notice and I wonder if anyone else has noticed this but the slim mums that take there kids to Mc Ds are not eating themselves ....hmmmm food for thought

Back