Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, like it Kals!

Jess, the decision is to do with getting to the restaurant tonight - after 3 hrs discussion, we had still not decided whether I am driving, he is driving, if we're going straight from work, or from his, or from mine, or meeting there and going separately, or if I'm staying at his, etc etc etc... Still not quite sure what happens tonight, he stropped off and wouldn't speak to me cos I am a "control freak"!! :p

My day's not going too badly, work wise, is ok. The fella has FINALLY acknowledged my existence. My dad said "thanks" when I wished him a happy birthday... All that, so I shouldnt really whinge. Foodwise, someone left the window open unfortunately, all rationality and sensible thinking appears to have flown out of it. My colleague at work: cheeky sod... I just went into my handbag, he heard me rustle a bag and said "you're not eating MORE are you?"
Hah! To be fair, I am troughing everything in sight today. It's amazing how a night of bickering and going to sleep on a bad atmosphere can affect my "healthy eating regime"...

I have resorted to chewing gum so that I stop eating. I haven't pointed things but I'd guess I'm at about 23 points :eek: so far and I still have my indian tonight. And I'm bloody having it too. Will be right back on the plan tomorrow.

Scoffage planned for tomorrow:
Breakfast - Toast & Jam @ the fellas
Morning Snack - Pancake & Jam [leftover from todays binge, I literally don't think I can manage it..]
Lunch - WW Chicken Soup & Roll
Tea - I can't quite remember what I have at home, but I am thinking something along the lines of chicken dippers with roast parsnip and carrot
That's about 15 so far tomorrow.

Plus a walk. I need to walk the muttley. Urgently!!!!

I'm feeling surprisingly calm about my mini-binge today... strange... Bet the panic sets in at about 3am or something...!

Ah don't bother with a 3am panic Jen - they're definitely overrated IMO. I much prefer a 'oh fluck it, I will definitely start again tomorrow' attitude TBH. All this 'naughty me, feeling bad' is not good for the mentality. Bless you - just you enjoy your Indian and start again tomorrow chicky x x x

Enjoy your indian tonight hun num num xxx

:D Yoo Hoo Jen

How was the Indian, what did you have, how did you get there ?
lol enough questions for this time of day me thinks
hope you had a nice evening anyhows hen.

Good Arfternoon All!!!

The sun is shining, and I am in a fantastic mood! How did that happen? I have no idea...

So - Time to put you all out of your misery :p
I ended up picking him up from work and driving, I text him and said "will you be ready at half past" and had no response, but I know he's snowed under at work, so it got to 5:40 and I decided to just drive round and wait for him. Stalker style :) 10 to six, he gets to my car, all apologetic and stuff, saying he was really sorry for holding me up. I said it was ok, I just needed him out of work by 6 to get to the restaurant on time. "So why did you say half 5?" "Cos half 5 Biker Boy time is 6 normal time, now let's go" haha. He wasn't impressed :p

We've been to to that restaurant loads, me and my family, and the Biker Boy and myself have been several times too. It was taken over by new management a couple of months ago, and the food was still fantastic, but the service was not so good. They forgot drinks, they brought coke instead of diet coke, the starters all had dips or sauces, which were missed off two plates, the bread - some came before the curries, and some came when we were all well stuck in, and they put chicken instead of lamb in one of the dishes. They took the drinks order about 5 times, and when the bill came, my brother said to dad to check that they hadn't charged us 5 times when we only had 1 round... Dad was like "The bar bill is very small". Mum said "Yes, just check that the right drinks are on".... "No mum, you don't get it.. the bar bill is VERY SMALL"... "So they haven't charged us 5 times?" ... "No mum... the BAR BILL IS VERY SMALL".... They'd only put 1 round on, and not charged for the rest. Had the service been better, I'm sure Pops would have told them, but as it were, he didn't... oops.

I had Aloo Funghi for starter, which was spicy potato & mushroom cakes. I should have had the garlic mushrooms, that would have been lighter, but potatoes won! Then I had the Rukumani Jenny, which was tandoori chicken in a spinach masala sauce, it was beautiful. And I avoided the whole "what did I get again?" trouble, since it had my name in it!! :D
There was parathas, chapatis, and a peshwari naan on the table too. I think that's what its called, the coconut bread, its yummy! The brother also commented to say he was glad that I was still eating properly sometimes, because all he'd seen was my little WW meals at tea time... haha. Look at me for gawds sake, I'm not gonna fade away!!!

This morning I got woken up to "I'm sorry, there's no milk so we can't have cereal for breakfast. And there's no tea, so I can't make you a cuppa. And there's only 3 slices of bread left - Wanna share some toast?" Wonder if that is his way of saying Time to lose weight, chubby..!! I know he would never say that to me, but when I was telling him about my friends fella saying to her "I think you are a bit podgey, and you need to drop a couple of sizes. I don't normally fancy bigger women"... he just smiled. I was ranting, saying about how I would be pee'd off if my bloke said it like that to me, I know I need to lose weight, and I'm doing it, and the occasional supportiveness of "how much have you lost now?" is enough, no need to drag me to play squash, email at lunch to say "have you had any of your junk today?", or anything like that. This bloke as well, says to her "I think you should get changed and wear something else" and she jumps and goes to get changed!! I've once in a while got "does that top go with that scarf?" to which I reply, "No, but I don't care, I like it :p". I could not deal with a bloke telling me to wear something else, or that kinda stuff. Hell no. I'd smack him!

I'm having a bad lunch today though. Chips and chilli with cheese. And a kit kat to have with my cuppa this aft :) He's being taken out for lunch today, by one of their customers at his work. I know the oil industry. That will be a steak and claimed back on expenses. I guessed if he was having steak, it was only fair that I have something other than a sarnie, or soup, so when the order for the greasy spoon came round, I jumped on it haha.

Oh! Last night, walking from the carpark to the restaurant, we walked passed one of the council buildings, which was proudly displaying the plaque "Aberdeenshire Mental Health Team"... I said to the boy, "I know I'm a bit funny at the moment, do I need to go in there?" And he said "leave it a couple of days, see what you're like after your brother's gone" and gave me a huge bear hug :D

Not making the best start on the 10lber challenge. I am focussed though. Reiver and I are going for a stroll tonight, and then tomorrow, if the weather is nice, I would like to go for a forrest walk with my mum. If she's feeling up to it. I get the feeling tonight will involve her feeling guilty and beating herself up for having a full week off the WW plan.

Suppose I had better get on with some work... YAWN!!! Or maybe I could write a shopping list for the supermarket after work! xx

So I just sat here and re-evaluated my "lose 14lbs by London" thing.
I've lost 3lbs, I have 11 to go.
22 sleeps.
I need to lose 1lb every two days.

HAHAHA that's funny!!!!

You could always take the cheese grater to the old thighs, bum, tum or wherever else takes your fancy ;)

Have a fab weekend

Hey hey :) Hope we're all fine and dandy today!

PsychoJenny put in an appearance last night... I'm a bit of a geek, we all know I like my numbers, science, history... Mad keen on going to the Natural History Museum when we go to London in 3 weeks [eek 3 weeks!!] and along with this geekery, I also dabble a bit in computer games. Not to the extent that I have all the farmville etc things on my facebook, infact I have none.. And I have never bothered with Warcraft or things like that. But racing games, adventure storylines, grand theft auto [yes the violent ones..] are all games I'll have a good go at. The Boy was discussing a game with me last night and I'd said that I'd never heard of it. "What? Are you serious?" Yes, never heard of it. Why would I? "Well, you are a bit of a gamer..."
To which I took great offence, I see a gamer as a spotty smelly teenage boy spending his time half eating crisps and playing games, and the other half hiding a Littlewoods catalogue under his bed to look at the lingerie pages.... Which I know is a completely unfair stereotype, but before I could put a muzzle on, psychojenny was in full swing and b!tching left right and centre about how I didnt want people seeing me as a geek, or a gamer, or anything like that, that I was a girl, and was meant to be pretty and girly and stuff and playing games running round shooting people was not a good image to portray... I know I quite often say "I dont do heels" but that doesn't mean I want to be seen as a boy!!!! :)
I ended the MSN conversation, when he said he had to go to bed, he's working today, with "Oh. Fine. Ok then. BTW happy anniversary, have a good weekend.x" God I'm a bit harsh. He text me later to say "happy anniversary :) btw I like that u do games not heels, dont change plz x"

:D

So then, today, I spent several hours traipsing around the shops to try and find something passable for a cocktail night, came to the conclusion that a) I hate shopping and b) everything is hideous on me. So .... booger. I will wear something that I already have I guess.!

Food today isn't too bad
B - Beans and eggs on toast
L - strawberries, bananas and icecream. :D
Snack - chicken sandwich
Tea - planning to try The Wellington. dun dun DUURRRRRR!!! Just for me, like. He's working, and spending time with his family, since it's our anniversary. Great lot of sense there, aint there...!!

:D

Hope your weekend's are all going swimmingly :D xx

I am officially a stupid person... Why tell him I can make beef wellington??? Why the heck did I do that??????? It was more like a beef flipflop, it was a disaster, I cannot work with pastry!!!!!!

It tasted ok though, even if it was kinda like a bit a steak with a lump of soggy pastry wrapped round it... Actually, that is exactly what it was :p!

Attachments

• 100731tea.JPG
    100731tea.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 84
I know I shouldnt snigger at someone elses misfortunes, sorry and all that but much :8855: at beef flip flop. You have cheered me up no end Jen. I was being a grumpy g!t, but a nice bubble bath and your post have made me almost human again.

Big aahhh to BB for his dont change text :D

Aw Jen...it certainly does look more flip-flop-ish that welington like!! haha!! So long as it tasted good tho!!.xxx

:D sorry Jen
it gave me a ruddy good giggle that did.
did you put a small layer of bread on top of the pastry and under the steak to soak up the juice ?

I'll let you know how Beef Wellington Take 2 goes. That's probably going to be next weekend now. Wahey, bring it!!! x

If that one goes wrong..... we'll give up on Beef Wellygate...... by seeing what the butcheroo has in stock, and passing that off as my own ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back