Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you loving on the XF? I'm thinking Aiden, he was ace.

Glad you had a good weekend, lol'ed at you being placated with KFC - sounds a lot like me!!!

Just think of all the extra moolah with overtime, maybe you could get yourself the leopard print coat!!! ;):p

Don't you just hate people who do that ?
why do the training if you know full well you ain't gonna stick around :rolleyes:

Oh well Jen extra money in your pocket hun can't be all bad.

Have a lovely day, and don't work too hard

Hi hi :)

I've been up to my eyes at work, and I can't seem to stop thinking about [and therefore whinging about] it... It's just busy, thats all, and I'm getting lots of complaints to me about my manager and the department and to be fair, I feel like telling them where to stick it. But then, if life didn't have these challenges, we'd... well I don't know what. Be bored?

I had a call off my mate last night, she's having a baby in 2 weeks and the discussion started with "I hate him and want him out of my house" referring to the dad, and quickly descended into a chat about why he was useless and mean. Which all seemed fairly blokey stuff - he can't be bothered to go out on his day off, he plays on the PS3 rather than speaks to her, he watched a naughty film, he told her to quit nagging him... She feels all fat and useless and stuff, since she's like, nearly 9 months pregnant. I'm pretty sure its the hormones going OTT and making it all seem 10 times worse than it is, though she lives miles away so I don't really know... Anyway, the whole conversation [about 40 minutes] lead to me feeling completely and utterly insecure and hideous. I was meant to be going to Biker's for tea tonight but nothing was set in stone. I text him to say was I still going on wednesday and he said he really had to go and do some shopping, did I mind. "Whatever, see you at the weekend I guess" COURSE I BLOODY MIND. Picking Tescos over me again when I've just told you I feel like crap... Good move darling!

And then today, I get into work to 6 post it notes on my desk, missed calls. Get management hassle all day "Jenny why hasn't this cleared in the account" "Jenny why hasn't this been done" "Jenny how do I send something by internal mail" "Jenny get this that and the other for the auditors" "Jenny.." "Jenny.." "Jenny.."

So I buggered off to Asda for an hour earlier.

Then this afternoon, got an email off my mate who transferred to a different department saying was I still going for my company-sponsored flu jab. Whoops. Forgot about that....

So I went up there, had my jab. The nurse did tell me to hang about for a while incase I went funny, but I don't think she meant a good hour yapping in the canteen with people....

NO-ONE in my office had even noticed I was gone. :) I like being spam.

Teriyaki prawns for tea tonight, REALLY looking forward to that actually! Or I might have beef instead, I'm nae sure. Something droolworthy...!!!

xxx

Goodness me you're having a bit of a tough week of it Jen - good on you escaping to the relative sanctuary of Asda before you went insane!

BB is such a typical bloke eh? They never read between the ruddy lines, just please themselves and then wonder why we get grumpy? Ah well - look forward to the weekend.

Am totally in agreement with Laura, more overtime = more leopard print. I <3 leopard print so I'm with you on the coat :D

Hey up :)

Och, I'm ok, just needed a rant earlier... Though to continue, I got my contract through and I think it's wrong, but I could just be reading it wrong... I dunno, I need to speak to HR tomorrow and sort it oot.

Tonight has been good! I had pakoras instead, teriyaki prawns for tea tomorrow I think. MmHmm :) Something to look forward to after WI.

My WI class tomorrow, I have to HAVE TO go... I Wouldnt be surprised if I STS again but so long as it dont go up. we're dandy...!

I'm so looking forward to my weekend. No idea why, no plans, but hey ho.

I have made a plan for Bikers Birthday. We're calling it Operation Luigi Pt:I......
It's on the 2nd November, Tuesday.
Saturday - He has a lads night out. So I said plz could I stay at his while he's out and watch X Factor, I'll be on Taxi duty anyway no doubt - so he said ok. I can make his birthday cake then!
Sunday - We get a date. This is Halloween, see, and we have to be out when the Trick or Treaters call. It's the only date I am guaranteed each year apparently...!
Then Monday, normal day at work. Tuesday, the big day, I'll drive him to work, conveniently stealing the spare front door key, nip home at lunchtime and decorate the house with balloons and a banner and whatnot, and then after work take him to town for a slap up meal, and to see Sean Lock.

Then wednesday I'll bugger off home for some me time haha

The cake !!! it's his favourite chocolate spice cake, it will be cut in half, iced with chocolate fudge cream, and then the top...!!! Well, its a square cake, I'm going to make a race track out of white chocolate and milk chocolate, and I have some icing race cars ordered, to put on it...
I'm so excited!!! In fact, I will probably make the topping bit in advance and just slap it on the cake when I get there at the weekend. We'll see!

It gives me something silly to focus on.... Pictures WILL be taken lol!!!

Focussing on fun now, avoiding that slippery slope...!!! I need to get superhappycheerfulJenny back...!!!
xxx

By the way, there is an Operation Luigi Pt:II...
Which is the big 3-0 next year.
Apparently I'm mad for knowing what is happening for that already.
Fair play.. it is 13 months away yet.

I've known since at least February this year... Nothing like being prepared :p Money's already earmarked in my savings....

What was that about my organisation skills, Nik???? hahahah x

Hahaha more than low fat rice pudding? Wow, that's ace :D Wuv you too :)

Thanks Bex :D Getting there!!!

Quickie update before the grumpy mood sets in today -
Breakfast - 4 slices of toast, mushrooms
Morning break - WW Toffee bar & a cuppa
Lunch - Leftover pasta with quornballs
Tea - teriyaki prawns, mangetout and peppers. Maybe noodles, maybe rice, we shall see.

Weigh in later.... eep.!

I feel a little bit cold-y today but I think that that is just from the jab yesterday, I will be fine :)

Have a winning day, Team Fabulous!!! xxx

Breakfast - 4 slices of toast, mushrooms
Morning break - WW Toffee bar & a cuppa
Lunch - Leftover pasta with quornballs
Tea - teriyaki prawns, mangetout and peppers. Maybe noodles, maybe rice, we shall see.

Errrr - YUM! Your foodage sounds lush Jen.

Good luck with the WI - got my fingers crossed but have been on track with the diary, think you've had a pretty good week? Reckon you could be in for a loss hun!

As for being that organised. You are both hilarious and fabulous in equal measures.

That cake sound A-MAZE-ING!! :D

And food sounds lush for today Jen, even if I don't like prawns :eek:

Have a lovely day and good luck for WI

xxx

Happy Jenny is back :D

Lost 2lbs.... BLOODY LOST 2LBS!!

And... I'm impressed that I went. To be fair, I could have quite happily slunk away and got back in my car and driven home. Why? Stupid bored kids on their stupid school holidays, that's why.
Between parking my car at the carpark and walking to the centre where the Weightwatchers class is, I got shoved about, pushed into a wall, shouted at and spat on but a bunch of kids. Probably about age 15ish, at a guess. Telling my mum about it when I got home, first thing she said was what were they shouting. In all honesty, I don't know, I didn't hear it. I heard loud angry voices, and scottish words, I couldn't make it out, but I think that it was relating to my size and general look. I don't really care, it's their ignorance and stupidity. Anyway, I'm ok, they didn't actually hurt me, they won't get the better of me.
But it does make me realise. If this was because I'm big... How much weight do I actually have to lose before society accepts me? Biker and I watch Harry Hill's TV Burp, and they always always take the mickey out of Heather from Eastenders. Why? Because she's an unhappy, stereotype - chubby plain Jane type character. And we sit there and we join in and laugh at TV taking the mickey out of her with cream cakes and jokes about her eating non stop and stuff like that... I'm a hypocrite. I walk round town people-watching and see other women that are smaller than me but wearing the wrong stuff, and think "christ, she should NOT be wearing that, it's way too small"... I've even said to Biker before "If I ever look as bad as her, shoot me" and stuff like that. I'm horrible. I'm just as bad as these bullies. Then there's my hatred of Beth Ditto. She's allegedly 4 stone lighter than me, and the same height.... I think its mainly her attitude I dislike so much but still.

I'm just babbling. I feel ashamed that I let myself get this fat, obviously I do. I feel embarrassed. People look at me and tut. I don't want to get in people's way, I don't want to be an inconvenience to other people, I don't want to spoil other people's view by getting in the way. I don't want to fit the stereotype of the fun fat bird who has male friends because women intimidate her and make her feel inferior.... oh wait, too late. I'm the fun one, the reliable one, the safe back up option.

I'm done wallowing now :) Happy Jenny! :) Lost 2 lbs, and thats with Mother Nature Time :D
And tonight, instead of hitting the pizza after The Incident, I had my teriyaki prawns. See? And yummy it was too :D Went for noodles in the end. Mm HMM!!
And I'm now going to get a cuppa tea and a WW Cookie Bar for supper. Sorted :D XXX

Attachments

• Teriyaki prawns.JPG
    Teriyaki prawns.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 66
Oh jen, those twaaaats.
Yesterday when chris went to waitrose foe me (slave hehe) some guy was gettin kicked on the floor wby some yobs, he ran over and pushed them off and got hit but one in the kidney area.
I hate people like that and think that give younger people a bad name as not everyone is like that.
I agree with being a hypocryt to. The other day i saw that blonde girl....chantelle? from BB and she was in bra and pants in a mag and i said something of the lines of 'she looks fat, well chunky, well id love to look like that but she still looks fat for her'
We all do it, its nature i think :(
Well done on your fab loss and im glad your alright hun, i would have said something like put it to use and get them with your booty but im not sure you would appraciate it :/ lol sorry
YOur doing fab and im going to be coming over her for inspiration as i am still buggering about and not sticking to anything! Do you know what is happneing with the new plan as to when its available to new members? I really just want to start!

i would have said something like put it to use and get them with your booty but im not sure you would appraciate it :/ lol sorry

HAHAH! :D Don't apologise for that love, you know me better than that!

Do you know what is happneing with the new plan as to when its available to new members? I really just want to start!

My consultanty person said that it was the week starting 8th November that they were rolling it out...I usually go to her thursday class but that week I'm going to her monday class, mainly so I get it as soon as I can, and dont get confused by anyone on here :p You know I like to know the rules as soon as I can! haha. So I can let you know then if its being properly rolled out to new people too, I guess it would be the same week...
I know what you mean, sometimes you just need something to get in place... It'll soon be ready for you hunny!!

Hope Chris is ok, he's real brave, too many people just walk past. Well done to him, he's a hero, give him a hug from me! Just a little one though plz... A proper bear hug would be weird since he doesn't know who I am.... :p

Aw Jen those horrid wee bams, what a bunch of plebs :mad: I can't believe they did that to you, although I had plenty of things shouted at me when I lived there. You are so much better than them my dear. They are heading for a life on the dole!!

I get you hatred of Beth Ditto!! :mad::mad: and her clothes in Evans are totally overpriced

But the most important thing.......

WELL DONE chicken on your fab loss :D:D:D

Well done on the 2lbs off firstly Jen

As for those foul mouthed yobo's sod em
Claire is right just wannabe dole scroungers
in the making probably smack heads too

Jen - they were a bunch of t*ssers. You are lovely. End of.

Let's focus on the important news - 2lb loss! Wahey! Well done you! It just goes to show that when you stick with it, it works. I really hope you can hold onto how good you feel about that loss and it spurs you on to stay on track and get another one next week cos you'll feel even better about yourself.

Have a great day chucky x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back