Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
most defo take some time off....or give me half of them and i'll take a week off with ya!!

Talkin bout accidents....a huge road sweeper crashed into an estate agents in killie (some idiot left the handbreak off and it rolled down the hill!)...roads been shut since 10am cos they cant move it without a lot of deliberation for fear of the building collapsing. No one hurt or injured tho.

Hope you get home soon chick and that you get some contact from bb..xx

ps enjoy the pizza....i had fish n chips...still to point it tho.xx

Def have a holiday I take a week off work every other month at least.

I am sure you feeling out of sorts is to do with worrying about and missing BB, but i am sure he will be fine and will get in touch soon.

So this pizza would this be the ww version? If so I tried it a few weeks ago based totally on your recommendation and very tasty it was too. 13 pps not to be sniffed at.

Hope you have a restful evening

Hi Jen,

Hope you got home ok in the end. Traffic is so vile sometimes I also stay at work until late just so I can have a relatively simple journey home.

PP sounding good - well done you for being strong and sticking with it. Sounds like you are very focused at the mo - it's good that you can have a bit of junk without feeling too guilty because it's within your points! Definitely got my fingers crossed with Nik for a loss for you this week.

Hope you have a better day today and you're not too stressed, BB really needs to get his act together and keep in touch if he's going to keep going away! It's totally not worth the stress for you!

:O HOLY SHEET.

Hahah you guys made me chuckle :)

I'm not impressed with the menfolk in my life at the moment [like the past weekish], I'm not sure if that is being conveyed at all here. Biker, my dad, my brother, a couple of male friends and a colleague... I think it is just coincidence that they all happen to be male. Grrr.

Incidentally, Kals, yes, his nibs did let me know that he got sorted last night. I got a text saying "Landed, and appear to have a room" from his work phone. Needless to say, one presumes that one was copied in to the bulk text sent to the parents and boss... So I replied with a cheery "Glad to hear it! Hope your days not been too horribly nasty and that you get something nice for tea :) x" and, of course, nothing in reply. I understand the tiredness, but it doesnt take much to send a flippin text! I'm not getting riled up, too much going on at work for that :)

I finally got home at about half 7, just in time to catch Hollyoaks and eat my pepperoni pizza.. I enjoyed it, only had the one pizza in the end ;)

I had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and it's not as good as I was expecting - Maybe a STS but I couldn't find my card to see what I last weighed..! We'll see. I'm not too bothered today though, I just want to get my head around the new plan. To be completely fair with myself, I did actually give up at the weekend and just ate what I wanted, cos I knew there was a new plan coming in, and I ate a fair whack of birthday cake. And ate out loads. Ah well, soon find out, Im off to class in 5 minutes.... Ack. Serious cloud of CBA here. Possibly cos I have just de-birthday-i-fied the boys house :( It looks all boring now, should I get the Crimbo tree up????

:p

Hope your meeting well jen, I actually went!!!!!!!!!
It was alright. Embarrasing but alright haha!
Im a bit overwhelmed with all the new crap ive got to read now but im hopefull.

Nice one Katie, I'm glad you went! What did you think?? :D

I went to mine too, I was kinda late, so I just stood at the back while she went through the lot...... It makes so much sense, and I am really hopeful for this plan!

I lost 4.5lbs :) But before anyone gets overexcited, this is over 2 weeks and I'm pretty happy with that :D

On to the next week!!

PS - I text BB and said he could ask about WW if he wanted, that it was safe, and then he said "well done, proud of ya xx" so mildly pink & fluffy... :)

Well done on the 4.5lbs off, thats great over 2 weeks and with normal living thrown in the middle too.

A big ahhhh for the BB text just like a man, when you are ready do slap him into next week they do something rather nice and send you pink & fluffy again.

Have a lovely weekend x

Haha, ain't that the truth V.... men!!
Thanks :) Hope you have a lovely friday too. Or at least a nice enough friday and a darn good weekend!!x

Always love the jen/BB pink and fluffiness!!x

Huge well done to the 4.5 lbs off chick....superb, lets hope it the beginning of a losing streak for ya..xx

opps

Last edited:
Nice one Katie, I'm glad you went! What did you think?? :D

I went to mine too, I was kinda late, so I just stood at the back while she went through the lot...... It makes so much sense, and I am really hopeful for this plan!

I lost 4.5lbs :) But before anyone gets overexcited, this is over 2 weeks and I'm pretty happy with that :D

On to the next week!!

PS - I text BB and said he could ask about WW if he wanted, that it was safe, and then he said "well done, proud of ya xx" so mildly pink & fluffy... :)

It was alright, I found it amusing that I knew what she was on about while members where like :eek:free fruit:eek: haha!
Shes not the best leader, shes the one my mum has always had since the 80s! And kindly pointed out in front of everyone that mum got to goal with her once untill she had ' the lovly little thing sitting next to her' :4633: ground.swallow.me.whole.
tehehe
I had a gain from the last time i weighed myself but thats ok, it was later in the day and after a farewell portion of cheesy chips at lunch to!:rolleyes:
I think its going to be good. Im going to try my very best and im happy that alot of things that i like to eat are low still.
*piggy*
I was nervous, but we are going to keep going as i really want to get to goal for the first time ever. Maybe now is the right time for me.:confused:
Well done on your loss sweetie!

Ha! I told Finance that the major job they gave me was not going to work.... several thousand costs to change from code A to code B, it all has to be done manually..... Dating back to 2007. Anyway, it's all gone to the Error Log, so huzzah... I was right. Unfortunately that means lots more work for me.... Gads...

Ham on toast for breakfast today! Have a good un, people!!

Thank you so much Nik, I am proud, I am well pleased with myself, and I am so looking forward to a good loss next week!! :)

I'm resetting my allowance on a thursday, I think it will be easier that way to keep track of it. Plus, that's when e-source resets, so that'll do..! So today I have a fresh 49 points for yummys...!!
Better get some work done.... Ack :( [after a cuppa tea o'course....]

Oooh Jen! 4.5lbs! That's great - I bet you felt good about going to meeting after that!

Glad BB got there ok and he got his fingers working properly to text you back!

Really good luck this week Jen - I just know you're going to have a storming week again, you sound so motivated :)

Hope work not too bad this afternoon, hope you have a lovely weekend x

Hi Jen - well done on your 4.5lb loss, that's brilliant! Look forward to seeing another good loss next week :).

Have a lovely weekend (it's nearly here now:D)

Lesley
x

Thanks everyone :)

I'm too nice for my own good but it makes me sick to think that he's stuck out there with no support. I have just spent the last 3 hrs trying to find out how to get an extension on his Visa to stop him getting fined, shot or deported. It expires on Monday. I think it should be ok, I spoke to the Embassy in the end. I feel somewhat like Mark Darcy...

And now I am WAY behind at work...

I can't wait to get home and start really looking into this PP thing :)

Think I might start up my food blog again. Delete all the rubbish that was in there and start again, with a new image, and a new motivation...

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Right, better get on... again... or I'll be here all weekend and that would never do..!x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back