Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new blog sounds like a good idea hun, im not even doing a dairy now as im just kind of bored of it. I might end up doing something tho but not sure what! Im enjoying day 1 so far :)
Hows your day, food wise?

Hope the visa situation has been resolved, not a nice place to be visaless I should imagine, what would BB do without you I wonder? Remind him on a regular basis how lucky he is to have you, men need to be told this I think.

Have a lovely pping weekend x

Evening all!

The Visa thing - It seems to be ok I think. They say that he can get an extension on monday, so that should be fine.

I've eaten terribly today... Here we go...

Breakfast - [7pp]
2 x toast, ham & ketchup, banana
Lunch - [13pp]
leftovers from tea last night - 150g sirloin steak, 60g pasta, 30g philly and generic pasta sauce made with onion, pepper, garlic and chopped tomatoes.
Tea - [12pp]
chicken, generic red sauce made with tomatoes onions and herbs, rice
Supper - [8pp]
cheese & crackers with sliced tomato
Sheer Gluttony - [5pp]
Bran flakes and milk
Work Snacks - [6pp]
WW Country Cake Slice and a small slice of birthday cake

Total - 42 daily pp + 9 weekly pp gone

I know it's not that bad, all things considered, but I've been eating when I'm not hungry, through stress. I need to stop this!!!! It is a bad habit!!!!!!!

Since I got one of the "Track" books in that pack, I'm actually going to use it.

Here we have the plans for the meals:

Friday -
Toast | Steak Pasta Leftovers | Chicken & Rice
Saturday -
Beans on Toast | Quorn big bites | Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
Sunday -
Bacon & Eggs | leftover cannelloni | Stir Fry veggies with noodles
Monday -
Porridge | Lunch out [undecided yet what to have] | Quorn stir fry
Tuesday -
Ham Bagel | Supernoodles | Fish & homemade chips
Wednesday -
Poached eggs on toast | Fishcake in a roll | Quorn Bangers & Mash
Thursday -
Ham Bagel | WW Pizza | No idea - after WI :p

And then we start all over again....

Now let's go point that all up..... :)

Good night all, hope you have a good weekend no matter what mischief you get in to!! x

Im using my tracker as well jen as its a bit bigger that usual, the spaces are too small to write in normally, maybe in the hope if you cant fit in on your tracker you wont eat it....errrr...think not. :p
Meals sounding nice, espcially the quorn :)

Nice theory though haha!
Already deviating from my plan today, I got up to find no bread, no beans, no eggs, no bacon, no milk...
So a bagel and philly instead.... Guess I'm off to the shop today ;)

That's always my problem - I can plan well enough but then I get up and the ingredients I thought I had aren't there!! Have. Lovely weekend hun x

Re: Jenny: ProPoints Yay! Calories Nay!!

Have a lovely Saturday Jen
I got the pack today am very impressed
shall start using the tracker book tomorrow

Good idea Nik, unfortunately Dad just says "I'm only trying to help" when he's scoffed my fodder ;) haha

I decided to wade through some of the websites to get NVs for myfavourites and work out propoint values. Then I was shocked to the very core that my beloved back up option of 5 bean chilli, is a whopping 16 points... sixteen points..! Then I realised, course it is..it's beans, which are protein AND carbs, so course it's a high amount for one meal! At uni, I used to have the 5 bean chilli, with chips, and then a slice of their chocolate fudge cake, warm, with the icecream... This is 21 points for the cake.... so that's 37 points, plus chips... plus the booze I was drinking too... No wonder ey...

I've started working out PP for some of my favourite recipes n stuff. Inspired by making spinach & ricotta cannelloni for tea tonight, which was nice actually! Looked like a piece of modern art after I dolloped it on the plate, but who cares!!
Going to treat myself to Singapore Noodles tomorrow teatime, instead of a noodle stir fry. 15pp for that.

Anyways, todays food came to 40 pp, and tomorrow is bacon roll breakfast day. So looking forward to that! I went round Tescos earlier with my phone/quackulator and worked out some things...

Good finds -
THL Garlic Bread Slices - 2 pp each
TLC frozen profiterole dessert - 4 pp each
Scottish Slimmers venison sausages - 1pp for 1, 3pp for 2
Pink & White - 1pp each

Oooh I wonder what Nesquik works out at........... x

Re: Jenny: ProPoints Yay! Calories Nay!!

Morning :)

Anyone got a good recipe for Yorkshire Terrier pie? The blooming thing hasn't shut up for the past 2 hours, if she wasn't chipped I'd give her her freedom ;)

I'm in two minds at the moment. Part of me misses Biker. The other part wants to smack him in the head for coming across as a self obsessed t.sser. What little contact I've had, you'd think I was a damn secretary. Yesterday, I was lucky enough to get TWO emails... Must be Christmas or summat. "can you let me know what happens in X Factor" and "I've established what the problem is, we need to order parts. They'll take a while to deliver so could be home next weekend." As I understand it, he WILL be home next weekend with his Visa expiring but hey, what do I know, I just spent 3 hrs researching it... Before anyone says, I know he's working but if he's got time to whinge about missing the last GP he can at least type "how ru?" or something with an ounce of affection!!

I booked Tuesday off :) and a week in December. Quite looking forward to that!

Dog still wimpering.... There's nothing wrong with her, it really is attention seeking........... :)

Have a nice day people, I'm done whining for a while.. x

Jenny I will take the poochie :)
Does he/she like cuddles? Coz i could do with one and chris's new dog is not the same as my lovely laura was.
I think you should smack him in the head either way because he is being a ninny and you dont deserve it!
Have a nice day with your bacon butty! :)

Och Jen, he could at least ask how u r.....I agree!

Enjoy ur time off that u've booked and ur bacon butty today..xx

Jenny I will take the poochie :)
Does he/she like cuddles? Coz i could do with one and chris's new dog is not the same as my lovely laura was.
I think you should smack him in the head either way because he is being a ninny and you dont deserve it!
Have a nice day with your bacon butty! :)

Haha, well n truly a ninny, yes, agreed... :)
Ruby, she likes attention. She likes to be within 2mm of people, regardless of who they are and what they are doing. If you go to the loo, she'll stand and scratch at the door while you're in there, whimpering... I tried letting her in the bathroom once to keep her quiet, but she just stood and stared at me, with those eyes.... Decided never to do that again :p
We took her in when her previous owners legged it to Cyprus, they had 5 dogs, and took the other 4 with them.... She's the one that has funny turns, epileptic fits and stuff, but since she's been spayed, she just needs to be with people allll the time..... It's strange.

Funny how animals differ.... What's the new pooch like?

Och Jen, he could at least ask how u r.....I agree!

Enjoy ur time off that u've booked and ur bacon butty today..xx

He's redeemed himself slightly... Not a lot... Opinion is at about 12% now, instead of the 3% it was first thing this morning...!!

I can't wait! This tuesday will be an in-the-house-Wii-day I think, then my week off, I might go to the christmas fair in Edinburgh, and get my hair done, and get my last bits and pieces for chrimbo done... exciting stuff!!! I still have 5 days to take in January too, but deciding to save them incase I get snowed in or out again like last year...

How Ironic that you should ask that question! I googled Black & White Kitten Pie recipes this morning, I reckon you could use the same recipe, perhaps the meat would just be a bit more tender like. :rolleyes:

Did you get your cannalonionionioni out of this months WW mag? Looked wonderful and have got the ingrediants to do it myself, only I'm using lasagne sheets and quark, hopefully should make it lower pointage.

Haha, yeah, lets have a pie making competition... hehe. There's not a lot of meat on ScoobyDoo though, so it might be a bit... tasteless. Hmm. I can bulk it up with zero veg though, keep the points low ;)

Do you know, I was so overwhelmed with all the other paperwork I got at WW this week, I havent even opened the magazine yet!!! The recipe I went by was from the Good Food site, I used lasagne sheets, spinach, ricotta [recipe said feta but ricotta was lower points] and a little quorn cos I didnt have enough spinach. I thought 1 bag would be enough..?! Blitzed up some capers, olives, tomatoes and herbs n stuff, chucked that on top and some grated parmesan. In the oven, 20 minutes, bish bash bosh! Not hot enough, in the micro for 2 minutes, burnt mouth.... hahaha

I'm not going to pretend I had salad with it, it was Garlic Bread damnit!!! Tesco Light Choice garlic bread slices - 1.5 Discover points, 2 ProPoints a slice.. Nice touch!

*looks in WW mag* yeah that one looks nicer than mine did ;) What is Kale please? I don't think I have ever had that..!

I got a few minutes speaking to BB earlier, on time-delay-cheap-mans-MSN. Well I say speaking, he did most of the typing.! He's working 6am to 6pm at the moment and the heat is taking it out of him apparently, so he was in bed at 9 last night... He was really apologetic to me that he'd eaten something with Rabbit in it. I said it was ok, but Candy [my bunny] would know, and would never forgive him... haha, she hates anyone human anyway, attacks me on a daily basis and is generally known as the killerpsychobunny.... She does actually thump her feet when Biker goes near her though, it's quite funny. And now he's eaten one of her buddies... mwahaha!!
Biker said he is refusing to go back to this place to work. I cant tell if he's being quiet because he's fed up with me, or if its cos he's having a lousy time.

But he'll soon be home, then I can smack him in the head, tell him he's a kn.bhead, that I'm the best thing that ever happened to him, and we'll be right as rain again.

:D

I'm off to get a shower, ta-ra for noo!!! xx

Haha, well n truly a ninny, yes, agreed... :)
Ruby, she likes attention. She likes to be within 2mm of people, regardless of who they are and what they are doing. If you go to the loo, she'll stand and scratch at the door while you're in there, whimpering... I tried letting her in the bathroom once to keep her quiet, but she just stood and stared at me, with those eyes.... Decided never to do that again :p
We took her in when her previous owners legged it to Cyprus, they had 5 dogs, and took the other 4 with them.... She's the one that has funny turns, epileptic fits and stuff, but since she's been spayed, she just needs to be with people allll the time..... It's strange.

Funny how animals differ.... What's the new pooch like?

He is called Nelson as is a springer spaniel. He's ok I guess. I dont like boy dogs and I want to be able to cuddle and tummy rub them without a tiny little willy in the way! *want to say something about OH here but better not ;)*
For me, and I have told Chris this even though its cruel, is that I really really am opposed to buying puppies from breaders and from taking puppies from their mothers anyway. Also for me, Laura was my freind not just the family dog. They say they miss her but they got a new dog about a 2 weeks after she died. To me thats way too soon, Im still grieving. Which makes me feel resentfull of them and like they have just replaced her like a belonging that broke. Where as to me she was a family member so isnt going to ever be replaced and I wouldnt be able to have a dog of my own for a years, if ever I found the right one it would have to be a rescue. They say they love him but I just find it all a bit weird and from my time as a vegan my attitude to animals is a bit squed and im not sure how i feel about having animals on leads :confused: etc?! :confused:
lol it makes it complicated in my braaaaaaain

But he'll soon be home, then I can smack him in the head, tell him he's a kn.bhead, that I'm the best thing that ever happened to him, and we'll be right as rain again.
Smack ya beech up!
:p
*i was sensored!*

haha @ BB eating one of Candy's friends
and haha @ Candy full stop
I too have Miss physco bunny by the name of Maisie and boy oh boy does she hate people haha!!

Katie, I totally understand how you feel about replacing a family member, it never seems right to replace someone. Sometimes, I actually think that my parents replaced me with the first of the dogs they got haha, seriously, it gets more attention than me...

Kals, I think it's female animals to be honest - I was saying that to the boy when we were browsing the pet store... ie when i was dragging him around going "Can we get that?" "can we get that" ..... hahaha. My female hamsters were always nuts too, I'd never knowingly get another female hamster or rabbit. I say knowingly, its not always so easy to tell first off, is it..... :p

OK SO I APPEAR TO HAVE SMASHED THE GLASS SHELF IN MY BOYFRIEND'S FRIDGE.... Which means that my glorious day off will be spent traipsing round trying to get a replacement before he gets back.
I found one online, the "official" one on the Whirlpool website, has the wrong dimensions...... wtf?!??

GADS IM SUCH A CLUMSY COW......!!!!!

Thanks Nik, yes I hope I get it fixed before he gets back.... Last time he left me at his house, I smashed a light fitting, well, knocked it off the ceiling and it broke into 3 bits... he superglued it back together and laughed at me panicking, but the fridge?? THE DAMN FRIDGE?!? I don't think he'll laugh at that.... !!!!!

Anyway...... Easy done... ;)

Baby cabbage you say... Hmmm.... Might give that a miss then hahaha !!!

X Factor - The world has gone nuts. Aiden was way better than half the people who went through, shame he's out...

Early to bed for me tonight kids, I'm shattered. Had intended to stay at the boys, to be closer to work for an early start tomorrow, but I was scared I would burn the place down by having a shower in the morning, or something..... :p

Night!!! x

Hope the rest of the night is uneventful, should I ask what you were doing with the fridge that broke the shelf or is that best left to the imaginaton?

Have a lovely week anyway and def slap BB just because you can

Lime Chilli Chutney V. It was balanced precariously in the door of the fridge, and did a lemming impression...... Luckily the chutney jar didn't smash, or I'd be stinking of the stuff after cleaning that up!

Things I have done today:
*ordered some glass for the blokey's fridge
*bought the boy's christmas present - a bird of prey handling day. When we went to Leeds, we went to see a bird handling demonstration thing, and he loved it, so I got a special offer through for one up near here, bingo, merry chrimbo :)
*eaten a bagel
*cancelled my lunch out - I was looking forward to it, but I feel rubbish, and not really in the mood to chat about how fabulous life is for everyone else right now :p

I'm slightly pre-occupied. In fact no, I am bloody terrified to a point of not knowing if I'm gonna burst into tears or throw up. No-one knows anything. Visas and passports... Nightmare....
My head hurts.

But on the plus side, he said I can finish off his birthday cake :p

I didn't tell him I smashed up his fridge yet....

Food today so far:

Ham bagel [7pp]
cookie [5pp]
pink yogurt - Strawberry shortcake [6pp]
Lunch will be a ham salad sarnie [5pp]
Tea - ???

Uninspired....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back