Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPPYYYY BIRTTHDAAAYYYY :p

hope your having a lovely time tonight, enjoy yourself!!! :D xxxx

*whispers* I would but wouldn't too.... :p

I had a whole big post, then went to get a cuppa and came back and it was GONE. Rubbish!

Anyway, I wrote a letter telling food to b*gger off because I don't want it's diabetes, bloating and tummyaching-fullness anymore. Don't need it, don't want it, blah blah blah...

Done eating now!

Someone made me lemon cake :D It was like a lemon cake with a lemon curd sauce underneath. He had to separate eggs and everything for it! Well impressed! He'd also bought me the Ravin Rabbids game for the Wii, which I'd been eyeing up the other day, and a painting set, which I can't wait to start! We went to the bus stop and while we were waiting for the bus, had a look at the stars using the Sky Map app on his phone - We saw Jupiter :D and a few constellations.
The restaurant, it wasn't Chiquitos, it's La Bamba, I don't know if it is a chain or anything. We had a shared combo starter and then I had steak fajitas, he had chilli with heaps of stuff with it. Plus some cocktail that had JD in it. I toyed with the idea of chocolate fudge cake for pudding but decided not to in the end, though the idea did pop into my head several more times throughout the evening.. Went to a different place for more cocktails.. I vaguely remember something blue...

I hate mirrors, but they weren't having their usual effect on me last night. In fact, they haven't so far in 2011. I think it is mind-over-matter, but I really do want to do something about the lardar$e now. There was a girl working behind one of the bars we went to, and she was young, must have been a student I think. She was the same size, if not, bigger than me, and had to kinda sidestep-shuffle behind the bar. I felt sorry for her, then felt stupid because that's me. People must look at me and feel that. I've been on the receiving end of fat-hate before, and for the record, narrowly avoided being on the end of chubby-chasers fat-admiration before... But I don't want that anymore. I know it is going to be a long road. I won't lose a stone in a day, it will take time but enough with the procrastination already!

I weighed myself when I got in from work today. After tea. And it was a bad number. Considering totm, food and drink of the past week and the fact that I'd just scoffed a jacket potato, mince and heaps (and I mean heaps) of veg... probably not the best idea, nor the most accurate idea...!

Looking forward to tomorrow - Half day I think, hurrah!!! :D
xx

I watched the Big Fat Quiz last night (sky+) and laughed the whole way through, tears were coming down my face! But then, I have a slight 'thang' for Noel Fielding, as in, I love him but hate him at the same time... Or more of a 'yes I would, but no I wouldn't' at the same time...

I watched it today. I love Noel Fielding too, but I would much rather have Richard Ayoaoyoihsjifau. Whatever his surname is. He pushes my geek buttons!

Glad you enjoyed your birthday! You sound like you are ready to go, good for you! Silly you for weigh late in the day and dressed etc, but I guess it will only add to motivation :)

Your birthday sounds lovely Jen and I'm so glad to hear BB treatd you like the lovely princess you are. Well done him.

Agree with Jess - not a good time for a WI, but then again will add to your motivation. A really good idea to write a letter to food, maybe you should keep at it, your attitude to food my change over the year and then you could see how far you've come?

You sounds super motivated to me hun - one day at a time!

Hahahaha! Jess, that has just made me snorttle! I so wanted to say him too, but didn't for two reasons...
1) I didn't know how to spell his surname
2) I didn't want to look like a geek lover

Did you think he was hysterical when he was talking about his shower pressure? I think a little bit of wee may have come out!

I laughed at everything he said, like a giggly school girl. I love that deadpan humour and intelligence. I actually feel a bit sad knowing he will never be mine, almost like a loss really.

Last edited:
Hoorah for the lovely birthday and about time you got a good spoiling iykwim.

Love the idea of writing a letter to food and agree with the maybe not such a good idea to have weighed at that time, but on the positive only downwards from now one day at a time.

Hope today has been a good un x

Hey Jen....b'day sounds proper good!
I'm with you all the way to goal Jen!!!.xxxx

I'll keep this brief, I'm in a foul mood. Slept badly, woken up at 4 AM by the damn dog, and couldn't get off to sleep again. Then decided to get up and play my new game on the Wii while the living room was empty, but someone had "tidied away" the controller, so after 25 mins looking I quit, stuck on a dvd. Settled down on the sofa with salmon on toast, only for mum to come in and say that she was about to wake dad so I'd better switch off my program :(

So I grumped back to bed, intending to watch Eastenders on iplayer, after a bit of an Argos shop, but the internet is broken.

Now, I'm counting down to lunchtime so I can eat again..... hurrah.

I really hate weekends where I have no plans! I can't do "nothing" it just doesn't work!! x

Sorry Jen, you know I luv ya chicken
but I nearly wet meself haha!!

Poor you, it's not your morning is it
On the plus side at least you were spared
Eastenders ( god it was shocking, just shocking far to much doom & gloom for me I'm afraid )

Hope the mood has improved this evening Jen. Have a lovely rest of the weekend whatever you decide to do x

I admit to sniggering childishly at the stropping too

Hello :)
My evening was ok last night, don't really remember doing much, I made a tomato and beef stir fry for tea, which was lush :) Eaten with chopsticks!

Today, we spent the day looking for mattresses and coffee tables. He gets a sore back a fair amount so wants a better mattress. I feel almost honoured that I was dragged along to "test-sleep" all the beds haha and I think he has picked a mattress which he likes and thinks will be good for his back. So that's good. Still no coffee table, the one we both liked wasn't very moveable, and he'd need to move it everytime he plays on the PS3 so it needs to be mobile!

I've had a really up&down weekend, feeling sorry for myself. I was quite proud of myself for being focussed and counting everything and weighing everything. Hell, I got the butcher to weigh the beef because there wasn't a pack the right size, yesterday...
But today, I just "whatever"-d my way to lunch, found myself in TGI Fridays, decided a burger would be about 30 so to go for that... Enjoyed it, it was lush, but then came home and no, it was 57. Then 10 for the onion rings that we shared.. I have no weekly points left now. I owe points. Bugger.

Oh well. It could be worse I guess, I coulda had a dessert too....

I think I'd better re-think my meals for the week. Good job I have heaps of food in, veggies and stuff. I found steak in tescos that works out at 3 points. :) This makes me happy - Steak fajitas, come to momma!!!!

x

:hug99:to you Jen, just because I can and you are fabulous :D

Dont worry about those extra points you will sort it out with the lovely sounding steak fajitas. Have a great week xx

3 point steak? Bargain!

Nevermind about the burger, it happens. Some things are just shocking. I doubt it will have done that much damage though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back