Jennys Simply Filling attempt

Auburn

x x x
Morning :)

I'm on 41pp a day, which I find WAY too much, I end up eating junk to use up nearly 15-20 points a day... rather than cancel WW and go back to SW, I'm going to try Simply Filling. I'm new to SF, so please help if I go wrong!

Day 1

Breakfast
2 slices Danish White Toast
2 poached eggs
Tomato

Lunch
Minestrone soup

Tea
BBQ Quorn fillet, new potatoes and salad

Snacks
Muller (2pp)
Banana

Planned points
2 / 49

Hi and welcome, is ur soup homemade?

Hiya :) thanks for popping in!

Nope, the minestrone was a tin but I didn't have the NVs this morning to work out the points. Turns out its 5pp, but I went for WW spicy bean instead for 3pp. Fancied a smaller tin of soup, I'll have the minestrone another day!

So Lunch!
Mexican Bean Soup - 3pp

Points for week
5 / 44 left...

Oh, it won't be tinned soup for lunch every day, just mondays a weigh in day... its my routine!

Thanks Valerie! :)

Done well today so far.. for someone who's usually had a bag of crisps and a bar of choc, I've had a plum and my muller .. wooo!

I was gonna say I didn't think the soup would be free, but u know what ur doing! It sounds like a good day!

Sounds like a good plan Jenny. I think it would be hard to use all 41pp without having at least some unhealthy snacks! I know I'd see it as a green card to eat choc every day! Lots of luck. Hope sf suits, I really find my sf days keep me focussed on the right type of foods. X

Thank you all :) I am enjoying it, my weeklies took a bit of a hammering today, but it's all in hand!
Am well planned and prepared for tomorrow, and raring to go! :)

Final Count - Day 1 -

Breakfast
2 poached eggs
Tomato

Lunch
WW Mexican Bean soup - 3pp

Tea

2 Quorn Fillets with BBQ spices
1 Babybel - 1pp
new potatoes
salad

Snacks

Muller - 2pp
Banana
Plum
Time Out - 5pp

Used / Left
11 / 38

WI tonight was 2 lb down, so I'm pleased with that :)

Well done on the loss

Thank you!

I've just had word from The Boy that he is searching for coconut milk to make a lamb curry tonight.
Hmm.
Guess I'll be pointing today then!x

Auburn said:
Thank you all :) I am enjoying it, my weeklies took a bit of a hammering today, but it's all in hand!
Am well planned and prepared for tomorrow, and raring to go! :)

Final Count - Day 1 -

Breakfast
2 poached eggs
Tomato

Lunch
WW Mexican Bean soup - 3pp

Tea
2 Quorn Fillets with BBQ spices
1 Babybel - 1pp
new potatoes
salad

Snacks
Muller - 2pp
Banana
Plum
Time Out - 5pp

Used / Left
11 / 38

WI tonight was 2 lb down, so I'm pleased with that :)

Well done fab loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all what can u recommend i snack on of an evening which is my worst time of day apart from the obvious fruit n yogs ta i really like the sound of this plan

Mandy123 said:
Hi all what can u recommend i snack on of an evening which is my worst time of day apart from the obvious fruit n yogs ta i really like the sound of this plan

How about a smoothie! Really filling! I no it's fruit but I used to bake some apples and raspberries with cinnamon and sweetener then serve with total 0% with some sweetener mixed in! Really nice

The baked apple is really nice!

I'm boring, I like my homemade salsa, and carrot sticks, or spicy potato wedges for comfort food :D

Always have a hot chocolate on standby too, for a sweet kick.

Last night was good, had a nice cuddle with my man and a yummy curry. Food today has been good! Got in some Wii time too !!

Breakfast
OSS and a banana

Lunch
Fajitas with 2 wraps, Quorn, tomato, onion, guacamole (1pp) and 30g edam (3pp)

Tea
Chicken Biryani - chicken, rice, onion, stock & spices

Happy days...!

Tea sounds lovely

Oops. Been off work, with free reign of the kitchen for 2 days. I've been pretty off plan, but done more exercise than usual. I'm not beating myself up, what's done is done!

Coming back on plan tomorrow, 6am

:D

Back