Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Laughing at your nativity and glitter stories btw. I used to travel round primary schools doing sign language and braille workshops with the kids and their amazingly short attention span used to really make me laugh. I once had to compete with the window cleaner - no contest! A story about a glittery fish in speech and sign versus a man with a squeegee...
:eek: ... she mentioned the G word!!!

Hope you're feeling better now and didnt get too emotional during x-factor - i blubbed when they showed them going home last week. When are you off to the cinema babe? Hope you have a fab time :)

BTW Only 5 more get ups for school :bliss:

It was called Ketchup the restaurant, will have to look it up! Oh god I cried all through x factor!! I am glad she won, although JLS were fab! We are going to go to the cinema tomorrow afternoon which will be nice. I am going to take some WW crisps with me!!
I have had 11 points today and I have 14.5 left for tomorrow, so if I choose wisely I can be within my points for the week! Which is most exciting.
Although a second opinion on my points would be very much appreciated!
Thursday night out:Total 36.5
stuffed courgette - 2.5
turkey breast - 2 thick slices - 5
potatoes (roasted about 4) - 6
cranberry sauce - large dollop -2
veg carrots and Sprouts _ soaked in butter - 3
stuffing 2 wee bits - 3
4 Chippilatas - 4
bread - 2 slices of bloomer with butter - 6
drink - 5 JD and diet coke - 5

Friday total: 18 points
Chicken burger, slice of cheese, salad wee bit mayo - 12
4 thick chips - 6

Err will look at yr points in morning babe - afraid I've had too many glasses of the red stuff - oops! Soz.

Have u persueded OH to take u to the film u wanna see? Well done on the plan for the WW crisps - very sensible. Hope you get the chance to earn some AP's tomorrow too ;)

Good luck with yr WI tomorrow :) xxx

Thanks angel! Oh yes, I got my way with cinema!! TOTM is stopping getting any good AP but i did do 30 mins on the wii today and was shattered!! Will try to do the same tomorrow! :D Am feeling more positive!! Small gain is not the end of the world tomorrow...am ready to face it and deal with it!! ****** IT!!! :D

So glad you're feeling more positive babe :) Take care - am knackered now so :4633: Will be thinking of you in morning xxx

Oh Jen, I am rushing to get out but I just want to say.....

SO PROUD OF YOU HUN :D :D :D XXXXXXXXX

good morning! :D good luck for your WI today :) xxx

I think some of your points are too high. A whole chicken breast is 2.5 and turkey is better, so 5 seems a bit too much, so maybe more like 3. 2 little bits of stuffing would only be about 1.5. A small portion of chippy chips is 7.5, and there's way more than 4 chips so I think 6 is very high. I'd say 4 max! The McD chicken burger is only 6 and it's deep fried so 12 again sounds high, but I don't know how big yours was. If you can fit all your points in then maybe just do it to be on the safe side, but don't worry if you can't because I think you've pointed a bit too highly.

Hiya Jen, well done for making good of a bad situation. I properly would have pigged out and reget it later but you did good. Hope your having a nice relaxing Sunday and good luck on your weigh in hun.

Hello everyone!! Thank you for all your kind messages!
I have put on 1lb this week, which by hook or by crook will be off (and more) by next week!! Off to do some more exercise now! :D

sorry to hear you gained - only a pound though and with your determination bet theres more than double that gone by next WI :D x

Thank you both!! I am just glad I am not back in the 15's! I can deal with fannying about in the 14's! Especially when a few months ago I was in the 17's!

thats the way to think of it - scary the difference.. and really, when you're doing it it seems a long time, but when you look back.. a few months is nothing to achieve what you have! :D xxx

Not to worry Jen it will be on its way in no time and proably take one or two of its friends with it. Even if the 15s rear their ugly head again over christmas you'll soon sprint back down again 2009 will be your year.

M

With that attitude - I'm surprised any of the little extra blighters want to hang around.

FAT be warned....Jen is on the rampage to rid herself of you!

Well done on being so positive and as its also totm - the little 1lb might not even be real....who knows.

Onwards with the new week

Rosie xxxx

Sorry you had a little gain but with your determination you'll shake that off and some in no time - have re-looked at your points now I'm a little more compus mentus - agree with Jess think you've been a bit heavy in some areas so dont worry too much about it. You're doing so well overall. Take care babe - hope you enjoy yourself at the pictures xxx

Back