Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Thank u! :D X

Thanks Starlight. No signs of her yet though. Hope you're still loved up and enjoying life xxx

Hello!!! I'm back again! Lol! Managed to put on 2 stone over the first 9 months of
New relationship!! Back with a vengeance now, 13 stone vengeance!!

Last edited:
Great to see you Jen and hope all is well. Weight will start to come down soon with your usual determination

M

Hip hip hooray - Jens back (I say that like I have been here all this time....I am just back on Monday too)

Well - we are both in the 2 stone challenge together - it would be good to keep an eye on each other - and get back to where we rightfully belong!

Welcome back lovely. Must arrange a coffee date (well now that I am on CD its about all I can have :D)

Yes got the app! Very exciting!! Shattered after parents night!! On the other hand look how good my Halloween costume was!!

Attachments

• image-381054125.jpg
    image-381054125.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 35
hahahaha thats amazing!

Mmm that's true! Croc was the landmark! Am just making my low fat pasta! Actually forgot how much I enjoy calculating my points and stuff! Wi is Monday morning!

So, how did you get on this week then - or is that the 3lbs in your thread title...I am confused with the stats - where are we up to?

Hope you had a good weekend - we really need a catch up - I mean, a love life for 9 months - blimey!

Lost 5lb!! Very happy!! Will need to go on actual laptop so I can get my signature changed and stuff! Was 13 st now 12 st 9 so going in the right direction!! What's the new plan in 8 words so I don't have to read it?? I doubt I will, if not broken don't fix it and all that!

How weird!!!! I'm just back too!! Have managed to put on 2 stone since moving into new wee house so diet is well and truely back on! Hope ur well x

Hello! 2 stone must be the landmark people say enough is enough! Wonder if we will have similar losses again? Lol! How have you been!?

It definitely is the weight I draw a line under!!! 10 here I come woo hoo! Yeh I'm good, work still same old and nearly a year in new house, how time flies!!! How've u been? X

Back