Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

I dont believe I do know youre pasta feelings!! ???
:eek: Jen, You must know how M feels bout the "P" word!!! Absolutely hates the stuff with a passion! Told Rach off a while back for mentioning the word in full in her presence!!! :8855:

ha ha! Oh my goodness!! How shocking! I hold my head in shame!! I am normally the one correcting people...oh "you are pasta" I can only hope one day you will forgive me for such a glaring and ridiculous error...I blame Jack Daniels.....lol

happy new year Jen, hope you had a lovely night :) see you tomorrow under the clock! :D xxx

Jen .... tut tut tut .... you have fallen - red wine and also a mention of puff pastry I hope you have not lead young Rach astray today.

But above all I hope you had a really good time and theres a whole year for you to regain your rep as a good non drinking girl

M

A belated Happy New Year! xxx

Beat ya - loser... Whats your problem ;)

you just watch yerself darlin, would nae want anything to happen to ya would we! lol xxx

I am going to get her...she wont like me when I am angry...and I am feeling angry..she is making me look a fool......hee hee!! :) Had such a fab night!!

ha ha!! ah darlin needs to go on! Rach texted to make sure you were safe! How rude!! ha ha!!

Ah it was a brilliant couple of days! Cant believe how well we all clicked! Such a laugh!! Will be running to the loo all night tho, havent drank so much tea in ages!! lol!!
I want to go to the Birmingham meet now!! ha ha!!

I am loving how you are being so artfully vague about the goings on over the weekend - might that just be because most of the hilarity was being caused by the YOUNG and ever so BEAUTIFUL, Jen????

It was such an absolute blast to meet with you. Have not laughed that much for ages. You must be an absolutely brilliant teacher if your kids see a tenth of that wit on a daily basis - I feel a new career beckoning.

Have been testing out the new self-photographing technique you taught me earlier....sounds dodgy, readers, but is actually very good.

Off to bed early tonight then????

Back