Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Morning Jen

Bummer about the oatcakes esecially as you hated them. Which on of you has the birthday on March 10th as thats Pa's birthday should I send him along?

M

Oh please M do - only if you come with him....I will bring my sonic mole repellant and see what else we can repel in Glasgow

Haha - sorry - the oatcakes thing is quite funny in a way - I can just imagine you sitting there munching - thinking yummy, these floor tasting treats are so good for me! BUMMER!

x x x x

Haha - sorry - the oatcakes thing is quite funny in a way - I can just imagine you sitting there munching - thinking yummy, these floor tasting treats are so good for me! BUMMER!

x x x x

BTW, we need to sort our name out for Team 5! I want it on my sig, heehee!!!:D

Hi Jen - yes you are right about the bmi thing.

At my height, the lowest weight is 7st 13lbs and I am currently sitting around 9st 6lbs so a good stone and a half away from the lowest bmi level. My highest bmi is supposed to be 9st 13lbs - but at the moment I am a very comfortable size 10 in jeans (and if I shop in the right places or nick them from my niece, then I can get into an 8 - still a 10-12 on top though)

Good plan on going for size and see how you feel. At the end of the day - would you care if you were 25st and a size 10 - for most of us....probably not. Its our size that bothers us mostly.

Poor you on the oatcakes front. It did make me laugh out loud though that you were only eating them cos they were good for you!!!

Just think of those extra pounds you could have lost

NOTE TO JAX: Jax, its not the glitter, its the oatcakes that did her in before Christmas.
Eeek :eek: Rosie would look anorexic at her lowest BMI!!! Stick to a clothing size for your ultimate goal - I'm going down to hopefully a 12 but have made a firm decision to stop and see how I feel at a 14 as I might look like a stick insect in a 12 with my height! I think its psychologically healthier too - rather than focusing on a set target weight which may or may not feel right when you approach it - you then run the risk of feeing disappointed that you didnt make it! A size 12 sounds a good target for you and reassess when you get there! Besides you need some padding on your thighs for when those little darlings at school are scared and crying and need to plant their bony bums on your lap! :p

OMG It wasnt the glitter??? How can that be??? It certainly wasn't oatcakes with me - cant bare them!

Take care xxx

Hi lovely - just popping by to see if there were any updates - but sadly, not yet.

Will come by later and find out how your day was. Hope the little angels have not done you in....oh, just remembered that you are off on a shopping trip with Sandy - is that tonight? If so, be careful out there....;)

Hope you have a great party,would loved to have come,but its just all the flights hotels and getting from airport x

Hope you manage to make it!! I am sure you there will be people looking to share rooms and stuff too which will make it a bit cheaper!

Morning Jen

Bummer about the oatcakes esecially as you hated them. Which on of you has the birthday on March 10th as thats Pa's birthday should I send him along?

M

My birthday is the 10th and would love to meet a fellow tenther!! ha ha! you should def send him along! :D

x x x x

Ah I was so upset!! Couldnt believe it!! Everyone was laughing thinking I was just joking but I wasnt!! I was really gutted!! 19 weeks I have been eating those dry minging biscuits!!! 19 WEEKS!!!!! lol

OMG It wasnt the glitter??? How can that be??? It certainly wasn't oatcakes with me - cant bare them!

Take care xxx

I think I was harsh with my previous comment...the glitter is by no means innocent!c:eek:

Hi lovely - just popping by to see if there were any updates - but sadly, not yet.

Will come by later and find out how your day was. Hope the little angels have not done you in....oh, just remembered that you are off on a shopping trip with Sandy - is that tonight? If so, be careful out there....;)

Hello angel!! Very quick update as I am eating my tea at the mo whilst posting!! Have to pick sandy up soon and have already delayed her so dont want to be late for her too! lol!!
I had a lovely day!! I got 4 little pictures from the kids which I put into the files away in my special silver container....which the cleaner removes each evening to put into the special picture valut! :p ha ha!! I tutor a wee boy on a Tues and Wed so am always shattered by the end of the day!! Its good tho, cause its a wee bit extra cash! always handy when youre addicted to Frankie and Bennys! lol!
Diet wise I was as close to amazing as you can be! lol! Turned down chocolate cake, quality street and shortbread all in the space of 24 mins! lol! I wish people would stop asking me!!!! Its just rude!! Today Ive had
Oats so simple with skimmed milk - 3 points
half a pack of WW pate - 1.5 points
6 melba toasts - 1 point
WW Mini Chedders - 1 point
Tangarine - .5
for tea I am having a chicken and broccoli thing - 5.5 points
and may have a little WW brownie for desert - 2 points
Thats 14.5 points for the day so have to have something later, i am on 23 a day!
I have a little pack of hula hoops in the cuboard which are only 2 points so may have them too! lol!!
Hope everyone is healthy and happy!!
xxx

Last edited:
Gosh, that is being good - but mind you need to eat your points - so need to get up to at least 19 before the end of the day.

Hope you and Sandy have had a great time shopping.

By the way, when I am next up - can I visit the special picture vault with all those lovely, kiddies drawings that they lovingly and carefully did for you???:8855::8855: (how heartless can you be)

Gosh, that is being good - but mind you need to eat your points - so need to get up to at least 19 before the end of the day.

Hope you and Sandy have had a great time shopping.

By the way, when I am next up - can I visit the special picture vault with all those lovely, kiddies drawings that they lovingly and carefully did for you???:8855::8855: (how heartless can you be)

Ha ha!! Just having a toastie and had a brownie so fear not about the points! lol!
You get about 500 pictures a day!! You seem to forget my little round one that I am officially the best teacher in the whole freakin world!! I have a card to prove it....sure its not mass produced...

Well done for resisting those little no gooders. Have a lovely time out with Sandy.

I had a lovely time with Sandy as always, she is all sat naved up too now which is good! She is most likely off playing with her new toy as we speak!
We got the sat nav quite quickly and then obv had to go for coffee (i had tea :)) and chatted till we got chucked out of costa...just rude! Then we did a wee bit shopping in Tesco and headed home. Was lovely!

Hi, had a really good day today. Kept within points again, am so determined to lose this week! My diet has been off for a few weeks now over xmas, gaining and losing and I feel so good to be back on full commitment! Everyone is skint too which is great cause they don't want to go out for dinner and stuff!!:D
Today I had:
Oats so simple with skimmed milk - 3 points
Pate - 1.5
Melba Toast - 1 point
WW lentil soup - 1.5 points
Morrissons Spag bol - 5.5
Chicken broc pie with salad - 5.5

which is 18 points, will have a wee cake with my tea later and save 4 points! :D

Great job Jen well on track. On another matter will you and starry be making an announcement soon and setting up home together? Just a thought,

M

Wow all that food for 18 points - sweet :)

Wot no oatcakes Jen :rotflmao:

Great job Jen well on track. On another matter will you and starry be making an announcement soon and setting up home together? Just a thought,

M

Trying to take things one step at a time, dont want to rush into anything! :8855:

NO NO OAT CAKES!! 1 point each...how ridiculous! Ach youve brought back my oat cake rage!! lol!!

I am sitting cringing at big brother!!

^^^ yep me too!

Your food sounds yummy!

^^^ yep me too!

Your food sounds yummy!

Thank you honey!

How mental is coolio!! why is he going on about beating up woman!! He is really annoying me!! That singing was so bad lol!! Poor Michael Barrymore!!

Thats good taking things slowly Jen. Now hows it going for this week will team 3 be whipping the others do you think?

M

Back