Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

TAKE BACK THE THANK YOU!! !I AM POSH!!!!! I used to pretend to be posh spice and everything!! ha ha!!
No no, the pie is called a pie but its not really....Its chicken, broccoli in a creamy sauce topped with mashed potato, there may be some sort of mushroom in there too...cant remember! Its soooooo nice tho!! PLease try it then I shall be waiting for the thanks!! or next time youre up you can both come up for tea so we dont eat out and I shall buy you both a pie!! lol xx

Fantastic news bout your car - hate it when I dont have mine. Loved the sound of your Tai chi class - defo give the exercise classes a miss! Good luck with your job apps - any HT that turns you down would need their head read! Keep us posted :) xxx

Now there's a plan. Eat in - then we can be sure its the right stuff and economise at the same time.

I reckon you are a posh bird - you just dumb it down to fit in with us :D

Hi Jen

Good for you applying for new job, Mearns Primary isn't that far from me (although Sandy im in a slightly less posher bit ha!) Good luck with it! I'm gonny nosey about and see if i know anyone there, im sure a girl i used to work with son goes there, and actually im sure one of my friends from uni was there on placement, ill check it out for you.

Love the pic by the way, the things us teachers have to do!!

Hope you're havin good week. Can't believe 2more is thurs and soon fri again!!! Don't know about you but ever since ive gone into teaching my week just seems to fly past, though im not complaining, oh how i love fridays - NCC time too, yeyh!!!
x

Fantastic news bout your car - hate it when I dont have mine. Loved the sound of your Tai chi class - defo give the exercise classes a miss! Good luck with your job apps - any HT that turns you down would need their head read! Keep us posted :) xxx

Thanks honey! That is such a lovely thing to say!! Hope I get it, looks very posh...just like me! :|

Now there's a plan. Eat in - then we can be sure its the right stuff and economise at the same time.

I reckon you are a posh bird - you just dumb it down to fit in with us :D

:D that must be it! ha ha!

Hi Jen

Good for you applying for new job, Mearns Primary isn't that far from me (although Sandy im in a slightly less posher bit ha!) Good luck with it! I'm gonny nosey about and see if i know anyone there, im sure a girl i used to work with son goes there, and actually im sure one of my friends from uni was there on placement, ill check it out for you.

Love the pic by the way, the things us teachers have to do!!

Hope you're havin good week. Can't believe 2more is thurs and soon fri again!!! Don't know about you but ever since ive gone into teaching my week just seems to fly past, though im not complaining, oh how i love fridays - NCC time too, yeyh!!!
x

Ah thanks, that would be great! I know the roll is over 800 so its quite scary!! KPS is over 400 and thats massive! I find the week drags in till Wed then it flys in! We have meetings every weds which isnt good! Normally argue about the cost of milk and other important things like that!!
I have NCC from lunch on a Friday! its great to leave at 12!! :D I live for NCC!
Hope the wee kiddies have been making you laugh this week! :p xx

I know how you feel about weds, I take some of my kids swimming on a wed afternoon, then I run a cooking club after school, so wed afternoons can be hard going.

Kids making me laugh as always. Today one on my girls was asking what on earth the poster in the swimming pool about " the trots" meant, lol (although why there is a poster about the "trots" at the pool is beyond me!!) Man we had all had a weird and intersting conversation following that question :D

Roll on Fri !!!
x

Wayhey I LOVE pressies.

Noooo cinema is Tuesday!! You just dont pay attn to anything I say :rolleyes:

oh sorry!! whats tomorrow! :S My brain is mush! lol!
I know how you feel about weds, I take some of my kids swimming on a wed afternoon, then I run a cooking club after school, so wed afternoons can be hard going.

Kids making me laugh as always. Today one on my girls was asking what on earth the poster in the swimming pool about " the trots" meant, lol (although why there is a poster about the "trots" at the pool is beyond me!!) Man we had all had a weird and intersting conversation following that question :D

Roll on Fri !!!
x

Ah no! the trots!! ha ha! not ideal!! Are you having a mental burns assembly day on Friday? I have burns poems and songs coming out my ears!!

Hunt for the dough balls!!! its all coming back! lol

Hope the application for the new job goes well Jen. The Sainsbury pie is the best for my vote 5 points and a good size. I'm pleased to see you and Starry Sandy are still shopping. If you find those doughballs let me know we haven't seen a whiff of them locally.

M

Hello!! Well application is handed in today!:D Nothing else I can do! The school is huge!! I couldnt believe it!! Actually massive! Smiled a lot and used my charm so the wee reception lady said she would put it to the top of the pile! lol! :p
They dont call me the smiler for nothing! ha ha!!
Bought a wee quorn shepards pie, very nice and only 3 points, then I had a packet of snack a jack popcorn stuff which is only half a point! for lunch! very impressed! going to have my ww pizza now cause it was due to be eaten by yesterday....hope i will be ok!!
One of the classroom assistants at school came in to the staff room at lunch and told everyone to be quiet and said that she had been feeling bad for a wee while now, cause there was someone who had done really well at something and not been properly rewarded! (she was shaking away, not the most confident of people) I didnt have a clue what she was on about! Then she said, I know it was a while ago Jen :| but I just wanted to say well done your 10% and gave me a keyring thing that apparently you get at WW! I was in tears!! Everyone clapped and I went up to get it! couldnt even say thank you, was so just crying! I was so touched!! Think it was her old one! How nice tho!

That's dead sweet with the keyring to mark your 10% - wonder what they'll get you next?:D

Well done on getting that application in - gotta be in it to win it and all that.

What are these dough balls that you speak of? Not heard of anything of that type. Do tell....

Have a lovely evening. xx

weight watcher dough balls, only 2 points ...not sure, have been caught up in the hype! lol! Will inform you if we find them and if they're any good tho! :D Not even sure what you do with dough balls ...need to stop getting excited by new things! lol!

Back