Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Hmnnn that was a good meal Jen. I love F&Bs (Milton Keynes) but have had to go onto the salad option now, however the warm chicken and bacon one I think has now left the menu so I'm on a ceasar salad thing. Rach pointed them at about 8 I think. I'm guessing you don't do salad so don't know what to suggest for you.

However main point is you had a fabby time!!!

M

she shoulda had the p****.. :D

dont you worry though Jen, you'll be straight back on the case now right? SUPER JEN! :superwoman:

Thought I better drag this up to page one again ;)

Jeeeeeeeeeen where are you? :( going to text and demand an update in a minute!!!

OMG that is 1 big burger:eek:
DONT WORRY 2MORO IS AN OTHER DAY!:p

ha ha! Hello everyone! Sorry! I have had the sniffles so been in bed and cuddle up on the sofa watching films etc...hard life! hee hee!! The burger is mental points! Nearly 3 days worth in one meal!!
I got the benefiber stuff from Asda honey, its £1.99 for a trial of 7 packs or about £6 for a big jar thing. Not sure if thats normal price or not. works tho! :) Have been amazingly good the past few days, even giving away my two boxes of chocs I got from the kids for valentines (must be the hair do!)

aww kids are just the sweetest aren't they!! Well you'll be all set for you few days off next week, and here's me having already had mine :sigh: silly council!!

x

oh yes! I cant wait! Shall sleep and perhaps do some washing and stuff! :) Shame about in service on Wednesday! Could do without that!! They are sooo dull! At least you can wear Jeans tho!

oh yes! I cant wait! Shall sleep and perhaps do some washing and stuff! :) Shame about in service on Wednesday! Could do without that!! They are sooo dull! At least you can wear Jeans tho!

Make the most of your time off, lovely.....washing???what's that about!!

Hope you have a great weekend - will be looking for the weigh in result tomorrow to see if you managed to claw anything back! Hoping so - fingers crossed. xx

I did notice and went right back on track saving my points and dancing in front of the mirror! We even did a work out video in our lunch hour in school and made the kids run round the perimeter of the school 4 times at gym so I could do it with them!! Dedication is what you need...if you wanna be a record breaker....record breaker...record breaker...dedications what's you need...ah a classic :)

Last edited:
Back