Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

walked past Waterstones yesterday and saw all the world book day books and thought of you :D xxx

Lost 1lb this week, was hoping for more as I have been so good, eating all points and not going out but glad its a loss! expecting a gain next week with birthday celebrations! oh well! lol

Well done you!! 1lb is great

Youre an inspirational FF ;)

Brilliant loss again this week young lady!

Just emailed across your profile. Hope you enjoy reading it

Sandy: be afraid. Jen profiles in the same place as you - I will explain the differences when we meet!!!

By the way, and sorry Rach, but I did laugh at that Ann summers comment. Very funny. xx

Well done Jen on yet again another loss!! You go girl!! x

did you really? :D *feels special* did you notice if there was anything nice / new in the window? :p

well done on your pound off.. you are unstoppable! :) xxx

Well done on your 1lb. Think I've stuck. xx

g'day Jen! hope you are looking forward to tomorrow :) xxx

Hi Rach, yeah looking forward to it, had the worst night ever tho! Last night I decided to have dominos as treat night, shortly after finishing it (all bar one slice!) my ribs began to hurt a bit. Within 10 mins I was crawling around the floor, sweat dripping off me shaking in pain! Never had anything like it in my life! I called my mummy and ended up driving down to hers in my PJs ! We were up till 5am while I was violently sick and rolling around the bed in agony! It felt like someone had taken a belt and was pulling it tighter and tighter round my back and chest, I honestly thought I was having a heart attack! Mum who works at the hospital knew better and once I was sick for the 30th time it began to ease off, was in agony for about 5 hours all in tho! Kids got a right grumpy Miss Watson today! lol
Am so glad its gone tho and I shall NOT be eating that much again! Went to the nurse today who said that it was very severe indigestion because I ate too quickly, too much and it was too fatty for my body (compare to what its been used to!)
I have saved on all those points tho as did bring it all up, every cloud and all that! lol
Going to bed now tho to wake up 28! boo hoo :(

28.. jesus, didnt realise you were THAT old! ;)

oh and ps, hope you're better after the dominos xxx

mmm that wasnt the message I meant to quote...thank you :)

What a terrible night with the pizza.... bless ur poor soul. After being so good tho hun, fatty food doesn't sit well. After a night on the booze, had some naughty hangover food which I also saw again last night...just goes to show that WW is making our bodies temples.... :)

Oh you wee soul *HUGS*

Ehm dont see much mention of your lovely Sunday late afternoon/evening though

Sorry had a lovely afternoon at Sandys mums house. Even turned down the offer of staying for tea cause I was so excited about evil dominos! Should have listened to mummy Inglis!! Although the last thing you heard from me MISS INGLIS was that my ribs were sore at which you said "oh doesn't sound good" then left!! I could have been dead!!! :p lucky just a bit of wind! Mum said I was a terrible patient...how rude! (then she bought me marks and spencers chicken so all is forgiven!)

happy birthday! :D

Back