Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Jen! Imagine someone taking a sneaky photo - how rude... but then when youre as totally stunning as you, you can see why they did it

i was a little drunk and rather hot when it was taken, someone must have taken a sneaky photo when I was in a club! ha ha!!

Funny - looks remarkably like the top you were wearing tonight - and I do seem to remember the pose too - I'm probably mistaken though. It would have been taken on one of your many, social occasions with one of your loads of friends that you have

I wish I had as many friends to take photos of me :rolleyes:

ah, you guys!! lol just toooooo kind....:D wooo

This was me before WW! Stupid world book day! I was the enormous crocodile! :cry:

Jen Before.jpg

Oh, what's that....its another new avatar photo of Jen

And actually - we can see both her hands in this shot - she couldn't have taken this one herself - or could she?????

Are you going for a record on avatar changes - I will notify Mr Mc Whirter immediately.

I took it with my feet! I am soo talented! ha ha!

Oh, what's that....its another new avatar photo of Jen

And actually - we can see both her hands in this shot - she couldn't have taken this one herself - or could she?????

Are you going for a record on avatar changes - I will notify Mr Mc Whirter immediately.

ha ha! ah yes, Mr McWhirter will be informed! Need one more change to get into the book, will phone Norris as soon as photo is up!! lol

ooh sandy just sent one from tonight!! NNORRIIISS

Happy now?? Unbelievable! I pour my heart our about how I looked before and you wet yourselves! Rosie and sandy should hold your heads in shame!Mocking a poor wee lass like me!!! I cant wait till the others come on line and give you into trouble!! You should be saying "oh Jen, you look so different now" "youve lost so much weight" not wet yourself and want it as the profile pic!! SHOCKED!!! :p lolxxxx

Oh, please, please, please keep that one there.....I am now crying with laughter.

For any of you not lucky enough to see this avatar photo of Jen (she may have changed it again by the time you read this) you must PM her and ask for a copy of the croc head shot - you will never be sad again with that image in your mind.

Oi, Sandy, where's my photo's?

unbelievable.....:) I will wear the croc outfit at the birthday meet! lol

lmao...sure thats theft!! :D

DSC00496.jpg
DSC00498.jpg
DSC00493.jpg

Theres the other three...:(

DSC00495.jpg

This was the sexy croc!! lol!! I think I have just realised that I am quite sad! ha ha!! cool Jen may have been a sarcastic nick name!!

I know Im a bit late with this but I am lovin the croc look Jen, sexy mother crocker as you so rightly said!!:8855:

Just trying to catch up a little, lovin the pics hunni.xxx

Back