Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Thank you Jax!! Its all about the height! lol!! Stunning is a good word tho! ;)
As for you Rosie....fella!! I aint no man!! :D Glad you liked my sentences...got annoyed thinking with the last one so had to copy old Mike....I did reference appropriately! :D

Hi Jen

Love your new avatar! Was havin a wee nosey at your gallery a while ago, you've done amazingly well!!!

How did your school get on with the snow yest?? I got sent home at lunch time, was pretty bad cumbernauld way

x

Just popping in to say"hello".
xx
Hello!! How youre having a good week! :)

Hi Jen

Love your new avatar! Was havin a wee nosey at your gallery a while ago, you've done amazingly well!!!

How did your school get on with the snow yest?? I got sent home at lunch time, was pretty bad cumbernauld way

x

Was so gutted! Chris Moyles wakes me up and was on about how a lot of schools were closed etc...not us!! open for business as usual! So jealous you were shut! Cant believe its almost all gone!! I love snow!! Least Chloe and I managed to make a wee snowman!

I know!! Cant believe how quickly it disappeared :( Just heard from an unreliable source that we are supposed to get some more snow 2moro over central scotland. The unreliable source is of course my mum so I'm off to check that its the case!

Fingers crossed tho, x

oh that would be BRILLIANT!! I would sneak my wee class out if that was the case! :D

I am snowed right in down here....south of the south!

so jealous...bet youve not even made 30 snowmen either! lol

Hi Jen - just stopping by to say hello. Haven't been on for a couple of days so catching up with everyone. Sounds like you're doing really well :) x

Hi Jen - just stopping by to say hello. Haven't been on for a couple of days so catching up with everyone. Sounds like you're doing really well :) x

Thanks sarah, hope youre having a great week! :)

didn't come back last night - had no internet connection so you are let off homework for yesterday.

Will be having my thinking head on today to up the stakes today for you though.

I loved the "paradoxically" sentence - much better than the tyson one anyhow.

And, I say "great work, fella" to anyone!!!

didn't come back last night - had no internet connection so you are let off homework for yesterday.

Will be having my thinking head on today to up the stakes today for you though.

I loved the "paradoxically" sentence - much better than the tyson one anyhow.

And, I say "great work, fella" to anyone!!!

Still waiting... I don't think your heart is in this!!

Right. Like most other teachers, I have been snowed off work so am back now setting tonights homework words.

1. Baroque
2. Circuitous
3. Embodiment
4. Ebullient

Looking forward to your sentences with great anticipation.

Aw come on now....harassing me to post your words and now where are you????

Get your butt on here now missy and get your homework done!!

Or are you off shopping again??xxxx

Ok, not my best effort but just back from shopping and tea to be made!

Baroque - Although Baroque is a ridiculous question to be placed in a homework assignment it is a beautiful style architecture.
circuitous - Due to the large number of fa**ys on the road, i had to take a circuitous route to school and was almost late!
embodiment - A sausage supper is my embodiment of heaven!!
Ebullient- Miss Watson wanted to go home as the ebullient children were driving her mad!

OI!! You went shopping without me?? :eek: Whats that all about?

of course not angel, just popped in to get my bene-fibre!! Having problems with my number 2s! So expensive but soooo good! put one in your tea in the morning and it just gradually starts to work! Non of this running to the loo with the laxs! Just a fibre supplement, would def recommend it!
I don't know when I will next be shopping! My freezer is still jam packed with food!! lol! how much did we buy!! Oh when I was buying the benefibre I saw the WW dough balls for £1 and the garlic bread for 50p in asda! Didn't buy any cause still have loads but what a bargain!! :)

Back