Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

No shopping doesn't mean no coffee tho....:D (although will stick to the tea!!!)

I need my Asda macaroni... oh and ciabattas, and dough balls (I gave my last lot away ;) )

Give me a shout if youre free over the next few days for coffee/tea...

of course not angel, just popped in to get my bene-fibre!! Having problems with my number 2s! So expensive but soooo good! put one in your tea in the morning and it just gradually starts to work! Non of this running to the loo with the laxs! Just a fibre supplement, would def recommend it!

I have that every morning!! It's really good isn't it!! I had problems last year when i first lost weight so started using it then and i found it works wonders! Not bad for ya like too many laxs either! :)

I need my Asda macaroni... oh and ciabattas, and dough balls (I gave my last lot away ;) )

Give me a shout if youre free over the next few days for coffee/tea...
Oh was thinking about you when I scooted round the asda cause mac is on the roll back to £1.50! Cant remember how much it was before!
Def coffee and asda, although DONT let me buy anything!!

I have that every morning!! It's really good isn't it!! I had problems last year when i first lost weight so started using it then and i found it works wonders! Not bad for ya like too many laxs either! :)

Oh really! I have just been on it for a few days! Love the fact you dont taste it and its dead easy to take! I have never been so regular! :)

Oh really! I have just been on it for a few days! Love the fact you dont taste it and its dead easy to take! I have never been so regular! :)

lol love how we can have a conversation about stuff like this on here lol i would be a little embarrassed otherwise lol!
Yeah there were two options, fibre-sure and bene-fibre but bene-fibre had less cals and sugar in it so opted for that one! lol x

Oh I am terrible! I have got half the staff room on it now!! I tell everyone! ha ha!! So bad! Although one girl who only goes on a Sunday...weird has been every day since she started taking too!! Must be a good thing! Bought the jar tonight cause my trial pack is almost gone! :)

Only goes on a Sunday?!!! What the hell lol how strange!!

lol i don't think it's a bad thing lol i'd love to be more open like that! I just get embarrassed too easily! :) x

yeah she is a skinny freak too (what I like to call anyone who is not overweight!) so you can see it bulging by a Friday! She sometimes looks 3 months preggers!! Doctor said it was healthy cause it was regular for her...not so sure I agree with that one!!

Blimey - once a week!!! If I don't go every day then I am thinking there's a problem :D

Well done on the words front for last night - a great effort considering how late it was when you completed your assignment.

Today's words are earlier to give you time to digest and contemplate them to come up with an even better set of sentences later.

Here goes...

1. Efficacious
2. Adriotness
3. Impervious
4. Parsimony

Have a wonderful day angel. Hope those dough balls etc are still there next week at that great price - not seen them down here in my ASDA.

I am up there Monday night, Wednesday night and Thursday night next week I think - working out at Cumbernauld Tuesday and Thursday - so might get a chance for one of your really late night shopping expeditions. xx

Hi Jen how goes it? I love your avatar.

Have looked up benefibre and might give it a go myself next time I am *ahem* in need. I'm eating sugar free sweets atm and they have the same effect ;)

Gone awol again then? I ask you....you haven't even asked me if its ok!

Probably de-mob happy I guess at two days off without your little darlings. Have a good one. xx

Who is off for a week?? We dont get it! :( how unfair! I am back tho! Was having my snooze and making my soup! lol!
Will get set on my homework task now...

Efficacious – An unknown educational fact is that the most efficacious teachers in the world are normally named Jen.
Adroitness – As she was such an inspiration, Sandy was seen as oozing adroitness!
Impervious – I love the film unbreakable, because Bruce Willis was impervious to injury and pain.
Parsimony – Every week we ate what was on offer in Tesco due to my mother’s parsimony.

Look you two,my life is rocking and rolling!! I need to snooze to let the world catch up with me!! Then I realised my feet were a wee bit cold so thought I would make some yummy soup to warm me up :( I am just a wee girl remember! :D ha ha!!

Have to go and visit my mum :( Cant really be bothered tho! its a night for PJs and snuggling up with a wee hot choc...lol..ok you MAY have a point about living life on the edge!

Thanks for the tip Jen about benefibre. I have real problems:cry:! If I didn't take laxative I wouldn't go. Have been to docs many times as husband does his nut and says what's happening inside me - yuk - and i'll be ill! I thinks it's cos I rush around in the morning to get kids out to school and then won't go at work as we only have one loo. I get really bloated and feel sick, so will defo go shopping tommorrow and give a try :D Thanks for really lovely conversation!!!! Have a lovely weekend

Apologies to all who may be offended by the above....

Karen x:sick0019: !!!!!

Back