Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Blimey! Thank God you got it sorted out Jen.

;)

Glad you've found out what's causing it hun.
Fingers crossed the tablets will kick in ASAP and you'll be good as new.

XXX

woo hoo - free drugs :D glad you know the cause of it now, must be a weight off your mind xxx

Glad you go a diagnosis! Hope you are feeling better day by day x

Hia Jen!

The things some people will do to get a go in an ambulance:D.

So glad you are recovering from a really scary ordeal, and intrigued about what actually caused it. I have never heard of this syndrome, but I am pleased that it can be dealt with relatively easily.

Fingers crossed you don't have another episode.

Every time you hear that song 'Patience', you'll be remembering that day, recumbant on a stretcher, flirting with Buzz Lightyear... Ahhh, memories;).

AJ

ha ha I know, patience will now be full of memories! :)
Going back to work today for the morning as I really hate being off, get so bored and miss the kids! So just going back for a few hours! Good news is that, although eaten like a pig (sure it will show next week :() I have lost 4lb this week! :D Very happy!

Last edited:
Glad you are getting back to work - and 4lbs off is AMAZING - I need you to seriously kick my rear end this weekend - doing lots of exercise but eating too much :( so losing nought!

well done on your 4lbs down - well into the 12s now! :D x

Glad you are getting back to work - and 4lbs off is AMAZING - I need you to seriously kick my rear end this weekend - doing lots of exercise but eating too much :( so losing nought!

Thank you everyone!! I am very pleased!! Is it Sunday we are buffeting it up Rosinda?

Hi Jen, so glad yr feeling better. Hope it went okay at work today and that you didnt go over-doing it! Take care and get plenty of rest over the weekend hun xxx

a morning of work knackered me!! I should really be a lady who lunches! Are you on this at work missy?? Have had a good ole sleep since I got home, now looking at my beautiful flowers that miss starlight got me and relaxing! At least I'm off on Monday!

Back