Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

woops posted twice!

Last edited:
I've just noticed you've put W.I. 51 twice which means you've actually done 52 W.Is.. That's a year you've been doing it! :D That is such a massive achievement, well done! I can't think of any times where you fell off the wagon or anything.

Hi Jen. Well done on the 1.5 off - you're doing amazingly well!

Sorry to see you seem to be having a recurrence. Hope it sorts itself out and doesn't mean another trip to hospital! Are you following a fat free diet? I used to be in agony if I ate anything even a little fatty after my op x
Yeah will mean another trip to see old Valdamir my surgeon! lol! If there is a stone that is, I may have just over done it going back to work so soon. Still following WW and am pretty strict with myself, it was when I had the chinese that I was in a lot of pain that night and the next day, tummy still sore from it! How long could you not eat anything fatty for?

Don't worry about your kids, it's only 2 weeks :) You won't be much good to them if you're in pain. Get better! Poor you though, what bad luck. Hope it doesn't involve another op.
Thanks Jess, I cant believe how much I miss work! one of the girls texted yesterday to say they have put a bag with a pic of me and Chloe on it on my chair so its as if I am still there...wee bit freaky but nice! lol!

Im SO glad you got it checked out. If the doctor says staff off - stay off, your wee class will still be there when you get back.

Let me know when youre wanting some FF Hugs this week xx

Always avaliable for FF hugs! I do like a cuddle!:)

ooh - thats not so good - best to do what doc says though - don't wanna be doing anything to make it worse xx

Hope it sorts itself soon - take care x

Yeah, he was quite shocked I had gone back to work in the first place! He assumed that I was still off..oops! Teacher guilt takes over! lol! Thank you angel xx

Sorry to hear you've been in pain again hun, that's no blooming good. You'll have to do as you're told though otherwise you might end up having to have even more time away from the cherrubs and that will be even worse.
I hope you feel better soon and congrats again on the fab wl.

XXX

Thank you, youre totally right, 2 weeks now could save 2 months later on! Just not so good at being off work! Sounds so silly but I really dont like being off! I keep thinking ..oh its maths time...oh time for topic! I need to switch off! Perhaps Diagnosis Murder will do that for me! lol

You look amazing in that photo, sorry you've not been too well, fingers crossed it gets sorted quickly for you.

Thanks angel, that was taken when I was half a stone heavier too!! woo!! lol! I got into size 14 jeans the other day which was very exciting! They were reduced too which added another wee silver lining to the cloud! lol!

You've gone quiet Miss Watson..I'm worried are you OK?

M

Sorry M, Miss Watson has been taking rather strong cocodomal and appears to be asleep for 23 out of 24 hours a day! lol! I am trying not to take them today, been watching Corrie, dont want to be an addict!!
Feeling much better tho, tummy just sore when I do anything involving tummy muscles, then I get pain round my belly button :( Other pain has gone and just comes back briefly when I eat so thats good!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

x

woops posted twice!

:) Thank you!! I am getting a little better each day! back to normal in no time! lol

I've just noticed you've put W.I. 51 twice which means you've actually done 52 W.Is.. That's a year you've been doing it! :D That is such a massive achievement, well done! I can't think of any times where you fell off the wagon or anything.

Oh well spotted!! I was moaning to S that she hadnt noticed that it was my one year anniversery but I guess she now has an excuse! lol! cant believe its been a year!! Such a fast year! Seems just the other day I was crying in the toilets on the xmas night out cause the place only sold burgers! Was convinced if I had a burger I would go back up to 17 stone! lol!

How long could you not eat anything fatty for?

I can't remember now but it was quite a while. Months rather than weeks. I remember risking a Mars bar and wishing I was dead afterwards - no fun! Have to say, if you are getting pain after eating you may have an obstruction in your common bile duct I'm afraid - that's what I had :(

Do you have pain in your right shoulder blade at all?

Hi angel, sorry to hear your off work again - hope things get sorted real soon. The guilt that comes with being off school is awful lol - am off myself today as nearly passed out on playground yesterday lol and we supposed to be on a school trip today so twas deemed probably not a good idea to go in - and its just plain horrible thinking of what they're doing - so all the sympathy in the world for you but like others have said; a few more weeks rest now could stop the possibility of a longer time off in the future if you keep going back to early. Big hugs xxx

Hi Jen

Just stopping by to say hello.

Hope you are feeling a little better today & still taking it easy xx

I can't remember now but it was quite a while. Months rather than weeks. I remember risking a Mars bar and wishing I was dead afterwards - no fun! Have to say, if you are getting pain after eating you may have an obstruction in your common bile duct I'm afraid - that's what I had :(

Do you have pain in your right shoulder blade at all?

I did have loads of pain in right shoulder but they said that was just cause they had put so much air and stuff to puff up my body so it as expected. The doc said it could be a wee stone in bile duct :( Dont want that cause they have to put that mental camera down my throat!

Congrats on your year anniversary hun.
XXXXXX

Thank you! You seem to be the only one joining in my anniversary celebrations...I was expecting balloons..perhaps some sugar free jelly...nothing! lol!

Hi angel, sorry to hear your off work again - hope things get sorted real soon. The guilt that comes with being off school is awful lol - am off myself today as nearly passed out on playground yesterday lol and we supposed to be on a school trip today so twas deemed probably not a good idea to go in - and its just plain horrible thinking of what they're doing - so all the sympathy in the world for you but like others have said; a few more weeks rest now could stop the possibility of a longer time off in the future if you keep going back to early. Big hugs xxx

Ah sad to hear you too are unwell. Teacher guilt is terrible!! Even the doctor said that, 'no option Jen, I have met teachers before..youre staying off!' lol!

Hi Jen

Just stopping by to say hello.

Hope you are feeling a little better today & still taking it easy xx

Feeling much better, went to mums for tea and just had a wee bit pain which is good. Nothing like what I had with chinese...it was a chicken salad and veg type thing tho so perhaps not a great test! May get a dominos on Friday...just for the purposes of science of course! ;)

Noooo there is no need to research quite so widely stick to low fat and thats an order (oooh firm taliking there)

Take care and well done on the brilliant WW year you've had

M

well done on your 1 year anniversary! what an achievement for you to do!

welldone xxx

Noooo there is no need to research quite so widely stick to low fat and thats an order (oooh firm taliking there)

Take care and well done on the brilliant WW year you've had

M

Ok, orders taken :( ....they keep sending me messages saying they're missing me tho!! lol Quite worrying actually! Remember when I used to phone them, they knew who I was and asked if I wanted usual...nots that a good sign! lol!

ha ha!! Ahh thats so funny! I laughed out loud and showed chloe..she didnt seem overly enthusiastic just grumbled and went back to her bone, but I totally appreciate it! Thank you angel xx

Happy (belated) first anniversary hon. Hope you get good news from the doc x

Thanks Karen, doc said that liver was ok so hopefully no stone stuck. Still have to go for another scan to double check but he thinks I have just pulled on my stitches from going back to work too early! So happy! Dont want another operation!!
Lost 1.5lb this week so happy that I have finally got the 80lb! :D

Great news from the docs just hang on in there and you'll be fine but still no pizza..no!!!

Well done on getting to 80lbs you are doing just great. So now if my calculations are right its less than a stone to go to goal whooppee what a celebration that will be.

Take care

M

80lbs is amazing!! Well done you!

wow 80lbs is really something, a lifechanging amount!

how does it feel now your at the right end of it?

Wooooooo-hoooooooooo!!!
80lb is awesome!!!
XXX

Thank you!! Seems weird when I say it! Don't feel 80lb lighter...well 81 but who's counting! (...me!)

Great news from the docs just hang on in there and you'll be fine but still no pizza..no!!!

Well done on getting to 80lbs you are doing just great. So now if my calculations are right its less than a stone to go to goal whooppee what a celebration that will be.

Take care

M

Oh yes there will be a big celebration...not involving pizza....:rolleyes: well maybe just one slice!!
Yes about a stone to go then I shall see where I am, the lowest I can go is 9st 7lb but dont want to look ill! 10st 7 will be a nice place to assess! :D

wow 80lbs is really something, a lifechanging amount!

how does it feel now your at the right end of it?

To be honest I dont feel different!! I am still in shock when a size 12 fits me, always think it must have wrong label on it or something. My headteacher asked me if it was easy to maintain cause I had done so well keeping weight off...i couldnt believe she even thought I was close to maintaining! I do sometimes see a photo of myself tho and think, oh i do look quite slim, cant see it just from the mirror tho :( maybe that will come!
Thank you all for your support, I can honestly say that without this wee forum I would never have stuck to weight watchers!

Back