Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

My goodness - what an achievement - big well done to you - and for going it alone - such massive willpower.

Hope you are now feeling better - not far to go now - bet you can't believe the last year has gone so fast..............

do you have some before pictures, well done on losing so much, how much did you lose when you started seeing a big difference. (sorry so many questions) im just nosy and curious ive got loads to lose but when i look at myself i dont see a change ,have a nice evening take care x x

Happy belated anniversary! Well done on another good loss this week - 80lbs fab achievement there!!! Hope you're feeling better now and are well rested xxx

Well done! Less than a stone to go now. The end is nigh :)

I can see the light!! Will get there one day! lol

way to go hun! :) xx

Thanks Lindsay! xx

My goodness - what an achievement - big well done to you - and for going it alone - such massive willpower.

Hope you are now feeling better - not far to go now - bet you can't believe the last year has gone so fast..............

It has gone sooo fast! I cant believe I have stuck to a diet (more or less) for a whole year!!

do you have some before pictures, well done on losing so much, how much did you lose when you started seeing a big difference. (sorry so many questions) im just nosy and curious ive got loads to lose but when i look at myself i dont see a change ,have a nice evening take care x x

I do have photos, posted some a while back, shall find them and pop them at the bottom of this post! I didnt start seeing any difference till I had lost about 3 stone, then I felt a difference in my clothes and stuff. It comes off slowly so it was more of a case that suddenly I would catch myself in the mirror and see a difference. I still sometimes dont see a difference when I am nearly 6 stone down! I wouldnt worry! I thought people were taking the mick out of me when they said I was looking slimmer...used to give me the rage! lol

OMG!! That's amazing hun, well done. You really have done brilliantly.

And well done on another fab loss this week

xx

Thanks! :D Shall keep going 100% this week cause still not allowed to do any exercise! I did manage to squeeze in a little dance to Take That the other day...that doesnt count as exercise tho...does it! lol

Happy belated anniversary! Well done on another good loss this week - 80lbs fab achievement there!!! Hope you're feeling better now and are well rested xxx

I am feeling much better Jax, its not half as sore when I eat too, so perhaps it was just going back to work early. I am off to hospital on Wednesday anyway so shall see how that goes! lol! :eek:

Oh made my own pate the other day....actually tasty and still alive! Bit of liver, bit of mushroom, bit of cheapness! gotta love it!

Oh yeah, photos!! lol

Attachments

• DSC00453.jpg
    DSC00453.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 60
  • HPIM1849.jpg
    HPIM1849.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 57
Hey

Now don't take this the wrong way, but although you look fabtastic in your 2nd pic - you don't actually look very big in the 1st pic - this is a before pic right ? Lol

Look good in both of them - obviously different but still great none the less xx

Hey Jen :)
Have to say i agree with fitz!

Lovely photos and a huge WELL DONE ! xx

Do you not think so! I was huge! lol! I was about 18 stone in that photo! lol!
Must just be photogenic! lol
how about this one of me falling down the stairs...was trying to pose...didnt work! lol

Attachments

• HPIM1105.jpg
    HPIM1105.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 52
Hi hon. Love the pics - very very well done on passing the 80lb mark. Light well and truly in sight at the end of the tunnel eh?

Fantastic x

thanks for putting pics on its makes you realise you are gonna get there in the end ive got loads of stones to lose and sometimes it does feel like im never gonna get there and thats its coming of too slowly.have a great week, take care x x

WOW!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing, well done on getting you 80lbs mark thats brilliant.

Lol - thats funny

Better comparison pic tho :D

I twisted my ankle as I recall...was very brave! lol!

You look fab.
XXX

Thank you angel! xx

Hi hon. Love the pics - very very well done on passing the 80lb mark. Light well and truly in sight at the end of the tunnel eh?

Fantastic x

Ah I hope so!! Cant wait to be on maintenance! another 6 points! lol!

thanks for putting pics on its makes you realise you are gonna get there in the end ive got loads of stones to lose and sometimes it does feel like im never gonna get there and thats its coming of too slowly.have a great week, take care x x

Yeah it comes off so slowly that you dont realise that you are changing! You will get there! Plus if it comes off slowly I think it will stay off forever!! :)

WOW!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing, well done on getting you 80lbs mark thats brilliant.

Thank you!! :D Perhaps amazing Jen now...just a suggestion! ha ha!

Oh how cute is she! Mr Fireman is lovely too of course! She must take after her auntie! :p (see I can be nice....!)

Back