Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

have a great day , take care x x

have a great day , take care x x
Thank you Kim!

That falling down the stairs pic is so you....you look fantastic - and the tan really suits you xx

Thank you, I love having a tan! Cant use the fake bake stuff tho, I just go streaky! Sun beds not an option..bad bad!! lol!

Well been signed off for another 2 weeks, apparently still not healed enough :( Went into school this morning to see my babies, they seem to be fine without me which is a bit annoying! lol!
STS this week, have not gone over points but guess its just one of those things. At least its not a gain I suppose! Managed to get into size 12 jeans today too, most exciting!

That's nothing to worry about hunni, you've probably been moving about a lot less with being off work so it's understandable. Plus you're getting a skinny minny now so it will slow down a bit. I'm sure it'll all get caught back up once you get back to your babies.

XXXX

STS is fine Jen especially while you're still recovering. Those wee ones will be glad to have you back they just didn't want to upset you by crying in front of you.

Have a great week

M

Hey Jen

Sorry you are off for another 2 weeks - good on the sts though - you're obv doing something right:D

Hope you are back to full health soon enough - take care xx

Hello a STS is still great considering :) sorry to hear you have been signed off the kids will be missing you really well done on the size 12 jeans too its a good feeling even if they are so tight you can hardly breathe! lol xx

That's nothing to worry about hunni, you've probably been moving about a lot less with being off work so it's understandable. Plus you're getting a skinny minny now so it will slow down a bit. I'm sure it'll all get caught back up once you get back to your babies.

XXXX

I hope so, I know its good that I havent gained but still a bit disappointing when its a STS! Thank you for your support :)

Hiya Jen.:)
well done on a sts this week..good luck for another great week ahead..x

Fingers crossed for a loss this week!! Thanks angel xx

STS is fine Jen especially while you're still recovering. Those wee ones will be glad to have you back they just didn't want to upset you by crying in front of you.

Have a great week

M

They did look like they were holding back tears...you must be right, the wee babas were just trying to be brave! Thank M, youre so right...again! :)

Well done on your STS and good luck for next week.

glad your little ones are coping without you but it would have been nice for them to have shed at least a little tear :cry:LOL

x

Thank you angel!! Tears would have been good, bit of hysteria...was asked to sign a wee boys birthday book so felt slightly celebish..not enough for my liking tho! lol

Hey Jen

Sorry you are off for another 2 weeks - good on the sts though - you're obv doing something right:D

Hope you are back to full health soon enough - take care xx

I even saved 1 point this week!!! I should have just eaten those WW crisps! lol! Thanks for your support xx

Hello a STS is still great considering :) sorry to hear you have been signed off the kids will be missing you really well done on the size 12 jeans too its a good feeling even if they are so tight you can hardly breathe! lol xx

size 12 jeans were amazing!! I bought them ages ago and was getting unsure if I would ever get into them! lol! They wouldnt get past my thighs were I got them!! I love doing that! Have wee clothes goals, makes me realise the difference more than just weight!

well done on sts ,have a nice weekend x x

Sorry, been neglecting this a little! Been very good this week so hopefully see a loss tomorrow! Got some beautiful flowers and chocs yesterday from the school, wishing me a speedy recovery! so kind!! Then today got a wee parcel of cards from the kids...best teacher in the whole world you know!
Met a couple of girls from work for a cup of tea today, was so nice to see them! Cant believe how much I miss work! School is on holiday now tho which is a bit annoying! lol!
Off to speak to the man upstairs again for a wee loss tomorrow, dont want another STS :(

Good result today ??

Hope you have a lovely day x

Good Morning Jen,
I hope your feeling better now. How nice to get the parcels, flowers and chocs.
Hope you get the WI result you deserve today.

Very happy this morning! Lost 2lb :) if i get one more pound then I get my 6 stone! :D woo!!

Well done Jen that's fab and that other lb will be gone in no time.
XXX
P.s I think you should get a badge when u get to 6 stone off.

Well done Jen that's fab and that other lb will be gone in no time.
XXX
P.s I think you should get a badge when u get to 6 stone off.

Oh yes I should get a badge...would it be sad to make your own badge?? surely not!

Well done you - not much further to go now xx

Back