Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Well done on another fine loss there hun - you're doing amazingly - so proud of you! Hope your resting and recovering though and not dieting too hard! Take care and have a lovely weekend xxx

well done on your loss, have a great evening x x

Yeay well done on your loss this week hun!

6st! That is fantastic :D

x

Not quite 6 stone yet! 1lb more to go!! Hopefully next week! Then I get my reunion target which is Friday night!

Well done you - not much further to go now xx

I have changed my target to 9st 7, although may never get to that,but said i would re-evaluate at 11 stone and defo not happy yet. Bit worried that I may never be happy! We shall see!

Well done on another fine loss there hun - you're doing amazingly - so proud of you! Hope your resting and recovering though and not dieting too hard! Take care and have a lovely weekend xxx

no no taking it easy! Looking forward to getting back tho!! Hope you have a great weekend too angel xx

well done on your loss, have a great evening x x

Thanks Kim, have a great weekend too! xx

Crikey jen -
9st 7 - thats quite low - you are healthy BMI now - though can understand that you want to continue - I'm sure you will be more than satisfied - I would be pleased to weigh wat you do now he he:rolleyes:

fantastic loss really well done xx

Crikey jen -
9st 7 - thats quite low - you are healthy BMI now - though can understand that you want to continue - I'm sure you will be more than satisfied - I would be pleased to weigh wat you do now he he:rolleyes:

I know its quite low, when I started at the 17 stone I just wanted to get to a healthy BMI but thought I never really would. Now I am at healthy BMI but still not happy!! I see myself as really fat still which sometimes worries me. I think perhaps noone is ever really happy with their body tho and I have to accept it! Oh I dont know! I dont want to be so skinny I look ill but want to lose my thighs and tummy! I honestly never thought I would have this dilemma! ha ha!! Will see how I look at 10s 7, although friends are pushing me to stop now which is getting a little annoying!! lol

hey jen just reading your thread for the first time, oh my goodness ur an inspiration!! any top tips for a relative newbie like myself??
Fiona
xx

Hello!! Thank you so much for reading my ramblings and I am touched that I have been a small inspiration on your journey! I have never stuck to a diet in my life, then one night I was eating my chicken balls, chips and curry sauce (again) and thought I had finished, then realised there was about 3 chicken balls still on the plate but I couldn't see them cause my gut was hanging over so much! Was mortified so started WW about a year ago. I find it quite easy if I write EVERYTHING down, I normally write it down before i eat it and that lets me see what I am left with and if I really do want that biscuit!! I found eating out really hard at the start, I hated not being in control and remember crying in the toilets over a burger last Christmas! I think this Christmas might be hard again as I am really strict with myself and we have so many staff and friend nights out and they all seem to involve food!! My main tip would be to keep your goal in your head, I imagine myself in a swim suit and not doing the walk of shame to the pool, actually being confident and just walking over the pool! If you can see a picture of your future self I think it keeps you on goal and reminds your brain why you're not eating not eating the chocolate bar or whatever. Not really sure though, I have a wee spreadsheet that I use which keeps me on track which you're more than welcome to, if you PM me your email I will get them too you. Appear to have rambled on quite a lot....sorry!! Good luck with your journey tho! Shall look forward to reading your diary! :) xx

very big well done hun. how much more do you want to loose now hun as your looking so skinny now?

Hope to lose at least another stone! I have changed my target down to 9st 7 cause that is the lowest I can be to keep a healthy BMI, think I have body misconceptions tho! Need to love myself a bit more perhaps! Gosh this forum is like therapy! its great!

fantastic loss really well done xx

Thank you!! :) Just so pleased to have lost this week, was not liking that STS!!

Yeah you are so right, BMI is silly really, I could technically go down to 8 stone something! Oh dear! Not me!! I just want rid of my big belly :( lol

Well done :) Nearly in the 10s!!

Hmmmm I think 9.7 will be waaay too low for you. Youre looking great now, I think youre going to have to rethink your final target, it could be a lot closer than you think.

It could be closer than you think! ha ha! that sounds like a tag line from a movie!! Oh a movie of Jen, how good would that be!!! I am still waiting for a textual response from you BTW! Its normally me who is rubbish at texting back!

no didnt get one, the last one I sent was asking what your shifts are like and to confirm attendance at birthday thing x

when did you get such a life!! We need to go on a WW pie hunt soon! I am thinking govan, then clydebank, then somewhere else

Well done on your brilliant loss you are such a star! x

Morning

Hope you are having a great weekend xx

Back