Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Well done on your brilliant loss you are such a star! x

Thank you very much! :)

thanks for the advice jen! to be honest i havent really been very good at writing everything (or anything...) down yet, but think i'm def goin to have to start as i can feel myself slipping. definitely slipped tonight anyway!
If I dont write things down then i always think I am alright until I write it down then realise I am way over, easy to forget that wee biscuit or whatever! Wee slips are part of the road you are on tho! Keep going! You will get there!!

Late night road trip :party0049: Count me in ;)

They are delish!!! A road trip is defo on the cards!

Morning

Hope you are having a great weekend xx

Thanks! Having a nice weekend so far! About to go out for a wee coffee with my gays then off to pick my mum up from my aunts! All go!!:)

Hi Jen, just looking at your losses and you have done amazing! Just wondered if you have lost it all through weight watchers? xx

Now then Jen steady on lets see what 10stone 7lbs looks and feels like first before trying on 9stones 7lbs. You're doing brillantly my dear only 1lb off 6 stone now well done but always knew you'd do it, there was just that quiet confidence about your posting. Plus I lived through the burger episode last year with you and knew how much it hurt, phew its almost this year and what a difference a year makes.

Next week will be so special

M

hope your having a nice weekend.

Hi Jen, just looking at your losses and you have done amazing! Just wondered if you have lost it all through weight watchers? xx

Yeah all weight loss is through Weight Watchers, never been to a class, just do it myself. Think classes would put me off, once I am in at night I am in! I know I wouldnt go back out to class and in my mind that would mean 'oh doesnt matter if I go over points cause I am not ngoing to class' Know theyre a great support for a lot tho! :)

Now then Jen steady on lets see what 10stone 7lbs looks and feels like first before trying on 9stones 7lbs. You're doing brillantly my dear only 1lb off 6 stone now well done but always knew you'd do it, there was just that quiet confidence about your posting. Plus I lived through the burger episode last year with you and knew how much it hurt, phew its almost this year and what a difference a year makes.

Next week will be so special

M

Ah M, Your support over the past year has been amazing! You've been there for every milestone and drama! (there has been a few dramas!) I know I would not have lost the weight without the support of this forum! Burger gate didnt seem that long ago, yet it was nearly a whole year! Amazing how time flies!
I really hope I get the 6 stone next week! Will be so excited to tell people I have lost 6 stone!!!! Thank you so much for being you M, youre a legend!!

hope your having a nice weekend.

Having a lovely time, went to pick mum up from my aunts who hasnt seen me for a while, was so nice to see the shock on her face! lol! Am so tired now, too much running about today!! May try to get the energy to have a wee cup of tea and watch X factor before bed!! :)

have a great week , take care x x

Hi angel, you're supposed to be resting not running around after everyone! Although I do understand - it's fab having those looks from peeps you havent seen for a while isnt it. Hope you're going to have a more restful week than your weekend. Take care xxx

Hiya Jen
Just thought Id pop by and say hi :) and congrats on such an amazing loss. 6 stone is fantastic going. By the look of your pic though you are looking a skinny minny already :D
Hope you are feeling better each day hun
Cath xox

have a great week , take care x x
Thanks Kim!
Nearly 6 stone Jen what an achievement! Bet you feel like a different person! xx

Thanks Katie! Yeah its nice to buy new clothes, still shocked when I can get into a size 12 right enough!

Hi angel, you're supposed to be resting not running around after everyone! Although I do understand - it's fab having those looks from peeps you havent seen for a while isnt it. Hope you're going to have a more restful week than your weekend. Take care xxx

Resting away till I am going insane!! Waiting for doctor to let me know if I can go back on Monday! Fingers crossed!!

Hello FF :) Hows you today.... hey did I tell you what I bought yesterday :rotflmao:

:giggle:

Yes yes, whatever! Head they are rubbish anyway, only weirdos that have them!

Hiya Jen
Just thought Id pop by and say hi :) and congrats on such an amazing loss. 6 stone is fantastic going. By the look of your pic though you are looking a skinny minny already :D
Hope you are feeling better each day hun
Cath xox

Ah thanks Cath, I dont feel like a skinny mini yet but getting there slowly but surely!!

Well very happy today as I lost 1.5lb so have met my target for the reunion and have got my 6 stone!! Wooo!!! Well 6stone and half a pound! :)

Well done hun x

congrats Jen :) you deserve it! xxx

Fantastic news - well done you!!! Sorry they wont let you back to work yet :sigh: Just sit back and enjoy the rest xxx

Back