Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

WooooooHooooooo

Well Done !!!

Hoping it'll be me next year (havn't quite decided WHICH next year yet though)

:dragon::wow::talk017:
well done hunni thats amazing :D

Ah thank you everyone!! Went to my 10 year school reunion tonight and everyone kept saying I looked nice!! Was sooo nice! Ended up in kebab shop afterwards and I resisted buying anything (had had chinese for dinner) then when i got home Rowan couldn't finish all his donner and chips so I did!! feel a bit bad now, but only gone over by 3 points if I count the half portion of donner and chips as 7! Not sure what it would be! Perhaps more than 7...oh well! Will claw it back!!

Well done, you are a fantastic inspiration!!!

Morning

Hope you have a great weekend x

Any Pics from the reunion ?

wow 6 stone is really something-life changing infact! you must feel so much bettrer :)

glad you had fun at your school reunion- and yes we need piccies of you looking fab! dont worry about the kebab, got to let your hair down every now and again xx

Congrats on the 6 stone loss! How did you do it??!! lol
Some pics would be really good! xx

Brilliant result Jen

So glad the reunion went well and don't worry re the small overrun of points. Now where are you setting your next target? We must have one to see you aiming for it makes it so exciting watching you achive it.

Good luck

M

Well done, you are a fantastic inspiration!!!
ah thank you so much! :)

Morning

Hope you have a great weekend x

Any Pics from the reunion ?

No, for some reason even although we all had cameras there dont seem to be any photos! Bit annoying! Will keep checking facebook tho incase someone pops up a sneaky photo!

wow 6 stone is really something-life changing infact! you must feel so much bettrer :)

glad you had fun at your school reunion- and yes we need piccies of you looking fab! dont worry about the kebab, got to let your hair down every now and again xx

The kebab was nice, but not as nice as the chippy I had yesterday! Some major clawing back is now in progress!

Wow that really is an inspiration. Especially as when you started you were around the same height and weight as me. So well done..... Now i know i can do it!

Ah you can defo do it! I not a good diet follower at all yet can stick to WW! This time next year you will be a different person!

Congrats on the 6 stone loss! How did you do it??!! lol
Some pics would be really good! xx

I am not sure how this has worked to be honest!! I am quite shocked that I have lost so much to be honest!

Brilliant result Jen

So glad the reunion went well and don't worry re the small overrun of points. Now where are you setting your next target? We must have one to see you aiming for it makes it so exciting watching you achive it.

Good luck

M

Yes M you are quite right, time to have a new tracker! I would say about 10 pounds by xmas, that would take me to 10 stone 3lb then I can see if I want to get into the 9s or if I am happy at 10?? I am about 20 points over now so clawing back like a mad woman so Friday isnt a disaster!

You & me both Jen - I have been an ickle bit naughty this weekend - blame the ex - he made me he he

I'm not saving anything as my weigh day is tmoz - just starting fresh & back to tracking - are you coming to our mini meet ?

Well done on your brilliant weight loss that is such an amazing achievement. I really hope to be in your shoes in the not too distant future. Glad you had a good time at the reunion and lots of compliments :) xx

Well done again!
I'm sure you'll pull back the naughtiness by your next WI.
And how exciting to think of your xmas target, and then you'll just see how you feel. How good is that!
XXXX

Hi hun, hope yr doing okay and you managed to claw back in time for yesterdays WI. Have a fab weekend xxx

Well done on your brilliant weight loss that is such an amazing achievement. I really hope to be in your shoes in the not too distant future. Glad you had a good time at the reunion and lots of compliments :) xx
Thanks, you shall be there before you know it!! Christmas will be a new you!

Well done again!
I'm sure you'll pull back the naughtiness by your next WI.
And how exciting to think of your xmas target, and then you'll just see how you feel. How good is that!
XXXX

Yeah I cant wait for xmas! hopefully I will be firmly in the 10s! Although if I keep STSing then thats unlikely!

Just popping by to say hello..have a fab evening xx
Thanks angel! Off to a wedding tonight so going to dazzle them all with glitter! :)

Hi hun, hope yr doing okay and you managed to claw back in time for yesterdays WI. Have a fab weekend xxx

Thanks Jax, well I had a STS this week, which I guess wasnt bad as I ate out twice but still a bit annoying as I did claw it all back! :( going to cut back a point to see if that makes a difference although that will mean I only have 19 a day!:cry:!

Oh thats a bummer Jen but nonetheless not too bad after 2 nights out. Enjoy the wedding and hopefully the weight will shift again next week.

How's Sandy its very sad not to see her about now

M

Back