Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Just had my hair cut!! What do you think! I am thinking fringe was a bad idea! Not sure tho!! This is my wedding outfit but bit of a rubbish photo!

Attachments

• SP_A0061.jpg
    SP_A0061.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 89
  • SP_A0064.jpg
    SP_A0064.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 83
  • SP_A0070.jpg
    SP_A0070.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 83
Oh mY look at you skinny minny

Hair looks great, you look great, well done you x

Ah thank you! Some people didnt even recognise me tonight! Was sooo weird!!

Dyed it the other night, it was on offer in Asda for £4! Seems to be a bit highlighted tho the way it comes out so quite happy with that. :)

LOvE the new do... its gorgeous.

Ehm why are you cutting back a point??? You KNOW you sts cos you ate out so what you doing cutting back madam... STS when your out is great.

I have always kinda cut back a point when I get to borderline new stone bracket, so I am 11stone 1ish which is the borderline moment, that ideas kinda gone out the window anyway after wedding buffet was rolls and sausage....why why why! I obv cant resist!!

have a great day x x

Morning.....

Just popping by to say Have A Good Day xx

Well done on the STS especially if you ate out! Your pics look fab as always :) and I love the dress. Any news on when you can go back to work yet?

stop depriving yourself you maniac. enjoy that point while you have it x

Yeah saving the point hasn't worked out! lol! Roll and sausage, pakora and a Chinese this week! What am I doing!!!

Love the hair and the outfit and from the posts I see Sandy is alive and well

Have a good week

M

Sorry M, yes Sandy is alive and kicking! Thank you so much for your comments, I am getting used to the fringe but touching my hair even more than usual now! Have to wash it everyday cause it gets so greasy with me touching this fringe over my eyes!

have a great day x x

Thank you angel! Had a lovely day doing absolutely nothing! just the way I like it!! :)

Wow!!
Your hair looks lush, I love the fringe.
Wedding outfit is gorgeous too.
You look fabulous!!!
X

Oh thank you very much! I loved the dress, it was so glittery! Fringe is growing on me!

looking fab hun!

Thanks Lindsay!

Morning.....

Just popping by to say Have A Good Day xx

Morning sadly didnt exist for me, afternoon was fab tho! lol!
Have a great day tomorrow!

Well done on the STS especially if you ate out! Your pics look fab as always :) and I love the dress. Any news on when you can go back to work yet?

Thanks Jax
Hopefully back to work on Monday. Have got the hospital tomorrow to be scanned and prodded! Quite annoying cause as of midnight tonight I am not allowed to eat until scan...which isnt until 2pm tomorrow!! Plan is to sleep in so I dont feel hungry and made up my weight watchers pitta to have in the car after hossie! Not into this not eating nonsense!! Breakfast is what gets me out the bed in the morning! lol! Will put my points off too cause will suddenly have to eat 20 points in an evening really! not ideal! ooh could have an amazing dinner tho...every cloud!

Hiya Jen, the new hair is gorg hun and just want to wish you good luck for the hosp tomorrow. Heehee liking the sleeping in/having more points for the evening plan :D
Cath xox

Hiya Jen, the new hair is gorg hun and just want to wish you good luck for the hosp tomorrow. Heehee liking the sleeping in/having more points for the evening plan :D
Cath xox

Thanks Cath, I am just up in jammies! By the time I get my shower out the way and try to straighten this damn fringe it shall be time to go and I can start planning the dinner of all dinners! :) I am thinking perhaps a WW pie, mashed pot and veg....not sure! big decisions shouldnt be rushed!

Back