Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Hiya jen...
Hope all's gone well today for you chuck and enjoy that mammoth feast later xx

Thank you! Ate my vegetable pasta and was stuffed so HAVE to have a crunchie now to make up some points...life really sucks sometimes eh! lol!
went really well today, they couldnt find another stone so looks like I did just rip my stitches and can return to work on Monday! yeah!! Will be so happy to get back!:D

Jen you've probably mentioned this before but I can't find it, what's in your vegetable pasta?

x

Jen you've probably mentioned this before but I can't find it, what's in your vegetable pasta?

x

Its 200gms of pasta (10 points)
1 tin of campbells lOW FAT condensed mushroom or chicken soup (1.5 points)
onion (0)
Loads of veg (1 point as I use sweetcorn)
Extra mushrooms (0)
Whole thing is 12.5 points and easily does 4 portions.
I sometimes add a tin of tuna through it (2 points) or 150 grms of chicken (1.5 points)

Boil your pasta so its half cooked, I normally boil it with a stock cube in it then the mushrooms and veg so their boiled in the stock.
Then shove it all in a dish, pour over the soup and tuna/chicken mix it all up and pop in oven for half an hour. You get quite a good portion for about 5 points a go if you add the tuna or chicken. :)

No worries hope youre feeling better about it all....being nice cause we are in public I hope you realise that you will be getting the Trevor treatment when I see you....:p

No problem Claire :)
Lost 1.5 this morning! still not seeing that 10 but hopefully next week! There shall be no eating out or little treats until I see that 10!! lol!

Jen you are such a super star ww'r..

Well done on yet another fabulous loss,you really should be in the mag when you get to goal chuck...fantastic...xxx

P.S-Glad the ozzie went ok and great news that you can go back to work Monday :)

Well done Jen

Isn't it a devil though when you sit on the stone BUT just one more week and you WILL be there I know it.

Great news re the hospital now you can go get those weeones ready for Xmas and nativity plays etc

Wish you were coming tonight it would have been lovely to see you. Once I've tried this meeting on for size perhaps we can get another one going and you be there too plus 1 (you know who you are S)
Hope so anyhow

Take care

M

Congrats on the loss ... and the determination!!!

Twigs
xx

Thank you! So far so good! Was at a party last night and sat all night with a diet coke and managed to resist the temptation of pizza and various other buffet things which kept flying out the oven! Was not easy! lol

Well done on another fab loss hun :D

x

Thanks angel :)

:bliss::wow: well done hun another fabby loss :D

:D thank you neighbour! Just want the 10s now!! Thanks for rep! x

Jen you are such a super star ww'r..

Well done on yet another fabulous loss,you really should be in the mag when you get to goal chuck...fantastic...xxx

P.S-Glad the ozzie went ok and great news that you can go back to work Monday :)

Cant wait to get back to work! Not sure about the early start tho! I can see me on the cover of WW, it would be the highest selling issue cause I would buy every copy to show the class! lol! look at Miss Watson everyone!! lol

Well done Jen

Isn't it a devil though when you sit on the stone BUT just one more week and you WILL be there I know it.

Great news re the hospital now you can go get those weeones ready for Xmas and nativity plays etc

Wish you were coming tonight it would have been lovely to see you. Once I've tried this meeting on for size perhaps we can get another one going and you be there too plus 1 (you know who you are S)
Hope so anyhow

Take care

M

Ah M I REALLY want to be there! Hope youre all having lots and lots of fun and take lots of pictures!! I am sure you will have a blast!! Next one I will be there when I get time to get organised with silly hospitals! Just bought loads of stuff for our Halloween party so shall go and sort through it! :D Have fun at meet :( have a drink on me! xx

ah I know, mind just been preoccupied! Know you would have loved it too, we should have organised a road trip!

Yeah that should be fine! Shall pencil you in...again! lol

Hiya Jen..:)
Hope your having lots of fun sorting through the Halloween stuff,we went to Asda last week and the displays were fantastic,ha ha DS bought a Rat!!
Have a lovely day today xx

Jen your such an inspiration! You really should be in the mag I think :)

you' ll get that 10 next week- you deserve it for missingsome pizza x

Back