Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

well done on your loss Jen, you are doing really well x

Hiya Jen..:)
Hope your having lots of fun sorting through the Halloween stuff,we went to Asda last week and the displays were fantastic,ha ha DS bought a Rat!!
Have a lovely day today xx

Oh I love all my stuff! Cant wait to get it up! I am thinking Friday it can go up! Seems silly to wait cause it will have to be down again before long and the firework display up! lol! I want a rat!! Hope youre having a good day!

Jen your such an inspiration! You really should be in the mag I think :)

you' ll get that 10 next week- you deserve it for missingsome pizza x

ah I really hope so! been very good but find the stone mark quite hard to break! not sure why, it should be like any other loss! have had a battle for every stone! The worst one was the 15s! I seem to be 16st 1 for ages!! Seems weird to think I am getting into the 10s!

Well done Jen, you have done soooooooooooo well. You are an inspiration to me because we started out at much the same weight and bmi. I have a bit to go yet but at least i know it can be done! :)

Ah yeah of course you can do it! I never thought I would stick to a diet and this year has flown past! Really is a change of life I guess. You will be surprised how quickly you get there, suddenly those impossible jeans that wouldnt go past your thighs are sliding on quite the thing! lol!

well done on your loss Jen, you are doing really well x

Thanks Rach

well today was my first day back at school! I did miss my wee class but not the early mornings! it was pitch black when I got up! Quite depressing!! I was shattered by the end of the day but I am guessing that is to be expected! just had a huge bowl of sweet and sour chicken with rice which has filled me up nicely! Have left 1.5 points for a sneaky salad pitta later on which is very exciting! lol! Need to plan now for tomorrow...why was I moaning about not working! lol!

Hello!! Been mental being back at work! coming home and sleeping! Am just in the door and had to put my tea on, been starving all day! Had FOUR slices of toast and pate for breakfast, then a packet of special K biscuits THEN a lasagne with huge salad and am still starving!! Hate having hungry days! (especially when its close to WI day!) School has been nice although tiring although back for 3 days and been roped into being the DJ for the Halloween disco! I reckon its cause they know I wont say no...centre of attention and all that! lol! Still late night for Miss Watson next Thursday! boo! Am thinking I may have to do some exercise tonight so I can eat more.... you have to do the business to be pregnant right?? :p

Thank you!! Eventually managed to feel full! Went over points by 1.5 but had a couple saved so should be fine! Hungry days are the worst! If placed in front of me I would have eaten a scabby horse....maybe!
Just spent about half an hour straightening my hair and the rain has come on! I want to go back to bed!!

I hate it when that happens.
Same as when you put lip gloss on and walk outside and then discover it's windy and your hair blows and sticks to your lips.
lol!

As for doing the business, what's that????
I'm sure I used to know many many moons ago.... but now, I just can't remember.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hey hun hope your having a nice day yeah i know i hate this time of year you get up for work and its dark and come home and its dark! I'm not back to my class of cherubs till monday cant wait...... lol i'm going to be starving too used to eating when i want! xxx

Its sooo depressing! Its the car lights that get me! I hate turning them on in the morning then again when I leave, feel like I have been in school for hours and hours! I think youre right about the eating habits! I have got used to eating when I want and suddenly forcing my body to eat at set times, that could explain the mental hunger! Not so bad today! Even have a couple of points left over for a sneaky biscuit....nobody says Jen doesnt know how to live! lol! WI tomorrow tho so have to be good cause I REALLY want the 10s!!

7 sounds fabulous! Although how I will cope without my x factor fix is a concern! Found out today one of the girls in school (teaachers!) votes about 5 times each week for John and Edward! She thinks theyre amazing!! Am I totally missing something!!

Well I am in the 10s but JUST! Lost half a pound this week so officially 10st 13.5lb! Wanted to lose a little more tho so I was firmly in the 10s! Still quite exciting to see 10 anything tho so half happy half a little gutted! Out for dinner tonight with the girl who was in the hospital bed next to me too which will push me right over for the start of a new week! beginning to feel that out of control way again!! Not a good place, I shall blame the ridiculous hour these school children make me get up!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jens in the 10 ns
Jens in the 10 ns...nah nah nah nah nah
JENS IN THE 10'S..

Wow how fantastic...well done super star..xxxx

hee hee, thats made me smile! thank you honey!! off to work with a smile now! Should be proud to be in the 10s for the first time since i was 10! Not gutted that I only lose half a pound! Am slapping myself now! (just gently mind I am quite the wimp!) TTTHHAAANNKKK YYYOOOUUU!! Have a good day!!

Hmmmm - now then you, lets think about this for a mo............................

Jen was 17 something :(
Jen is 10 something ;)
Jen isnt happy ?????
Jen is silly !!!!!!

Be proud be pleased be over the jumpin moon - YOU HAVE DONE BRILL XX

7 sounds fabulous! Although how I will cope without my x factor fix is a concern! Found out today one of the girls in school (teaachers!) votes about 5 times each week for John and Edward! She thinks theyre amazing!! Am I totally missing something!!

No you're not missing something, she is - a brain cell perhaps :8855:

Well done on your loss, you're doing great really - losing 86.5lbs is a huge acheivement keep the big picture in mind and rightly feel proud of yourself!

well done you id love to see the 14's might be a while been sts for 4 weeks lol

That's really good news Jen :) 1 more week and you'll be firmly stuck into the 10's

Be proud of yourself chic as you really deserve to feel the high of breaking that stone mark x

Back