Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Well done that's a great achievement!! :) xx

7 sounds fabulous! Although how I will cope without my x factor fix is a concern! Found out today one of the girls in school (teaachers!) votes about 5 times each week for John and Edward! She thinks theyre amazing!! Am I totally missing something!!

It may end up being on at Mummy I's ;)

Noooo shes clearly lacking the common sense gene... should she be teaching small children with that attitude ;)

Well I am in the 10s but JUST! Lost half a pound this week so officially 10st 13.5lb! Wanted to lose a little more tho so I was firmly in the 10s! Still quite exciting to see 10 anything tho so half happy half a little gutted! !

You DO needed slapped madam... when someone told you a year ago youd be 10 stone anything would you have believed them?? NO Thats fanbloomingtastic *HUGS*

Hmmmm - now then you, lets think about this for a mo............................

Jen was 17 something :(
Jen is 10 something ;)
Jen isnt happy ?????
Jen is silly !!!!!!

Be proud be pleased be over the jumpin moon - YOU HAVE DONE BRILL XX

:) Thank you! I keep forgetting I was 17 stone just over a year ago! Wore my red jacket today as I had on my red shoes and top so it was only right and was only when I got to the car I realised it was one of my "old"jackets. One of the teachers just laughed when I walked into school and said "jeez Jen you could fit two of you in that now" lol! Although probably not two of me I did feel quite good!

well done hunni thats brill in the 10s!

Thanks Gemma! Only just but I am in there!

No you're not missing something, she is - a brain cell perhaps :8855:

Well done on your loss, you're doing great really - losing 86.5lbs is a huge acheivement keep the big picture in mind and rightly feel proud of yourself!

She is blond to be fair...still John and Edward! I have a problem with the big picture! If I eat something fattening I keep thinking I will wake up back at 17stone! Not a great attitude but I am trying to change it! Thank you for your support Lydia!

Do you remember your toilet roll analogy?

Noooo, quite concerned as it sounds like quite a mad oh I am up past my bedtime and talking mince analogy! lol! What was it??

well done you id love to see the 14's might be a while been sts for 4 weeks lol

Thank you Kim! I think it was the 14s which was my big achievement! I was STS for ages and never thought I would get there! Doesnt actually seem that long ago! You will be there before you know it!

LOL I can't wait to see the 15s never mind the 10s!!

Well done chick

xx

Thanks Claire! You too will be in the 15s before you know it! I remember that stage well too! lol! I seem to think in numbers now, dont overly care its the 10stone bracket I am trying to get into just that its the next stone bracket where as I should be thinking I cant tell people I am 10 stone ...something! lol!

That's really good news Jen :) 1 more week and you'll be firmly stuck into the 10's

Be proud of yourself chic as you really deserve to feel the high of breaking that stone mark x

Thanks! I am not too good at the proud of myself thing! Put on a big front but realistically I still see me as 17 stone! My psychologist friend said it will take a long time to see the new me as I have been used to the old me for so long! hope it kicks in soon!

Well done that's a great achievement!! :) xx

Thank you angel ! xx

Thats great Jen, you'll be well down there next week for sure

M

Ah I hope so M! I am out for dinner tonight with the girl who was in the next bed in hospital! Will be lovely to see her, we are testing our gallbladder less bodies to the max! lol! It sounds fun until we are both crying in pain in the restaurant! lol! Not so good for WI next week tho!

It may end up being on at Mummy I's ;)

Noooo shes clearly lacking the common sense gene... should she be teaching small children with that attitude ;)

Oh there are many reasons she should not be in charge of children, John and Edward is just one of them! lol! Hope x factor is on! I love it!!

You DO needed slapped madam... when someone told you a year ago youd be 10 stone anything would you have believed them?? NO Thats fanbloomingtastic *HUGS*

yes thats very true, I would never have thought that! I remember at secondary school the nurse came in to weigh us..was terrified and I was nearly 12 stone then so cant remember the last time I was in the 10s! Prob when I was 10! lol!

Survived my first week back at school! am shattered but found the wonder of coffee helps!! I never really drink coffee, more of a tea fan, so seem to be very high on the coffee!! Talking way to fast and generally running about! lol! Its good tho! I am quite liking this coffee malarky! Good way to wake up! I drive to school singing now instead of yawning then screaming expletives as I realise the car in front has stopped and I am still doing 50! lol!
Shall go and make myself beautiful! Perhaps a lot of concealer is in order tonight! Thank you all so much for your support! you sure do know how to make a girl feel better!

Welcome to the 10s jen its a lovely place to be!:D everything seems to fit so nicely!

I remember being so bloomin chuffed to see the back of that 11 mark on the scales!
Well done xx

:)
Thanks! I am not too good at the proud of myself thing! Put on a big front but realistically I still see me as 17 stone! My psychologist friend said it will take a long time to see the new me as I have been used to the old me for so long! hope it kicks in soon!

That's when you need to be extra careful as you need to be really comfortable as the "new you". It IS you after all...

Survived my first week back at school! am shattered but found the wonder of coffee helps!! I never really drink coffee, more of a tea fan, so seem to be very high on the coffee!! Talking way to fast and generally running about! lol! Its good tho! I am quite liking this coffee malarky! Good way to wake up! I drive to school singing now instead of yawning then screaming expletives as I realise the car in front has stopped and I am still doing 50! lol!
Shall go and make myself beautiful! Perhaps a lot of concealer is in order tonight! Thank you all so much for your support! you sure do know how to make a girl feel better!

You on CAFFEINE.....OMG!!! Look out kids. :eek:

and enough of the false modesty, you look totally stunning - and you know it!

Have a great time tonight - I mean, who usually strikes up a friendship with a chick in a hospital bed....xxx

Yeah was getting quite the slagging in school today! appararently I get phone numbers of people quite quick ...they made it sound like a force people to be my friend! :p! lol

Ok, maybe it wasn't you who came up with the toilet roll analogy.. someone on here did, I thought it was you but anyway! Someone said something along the lines of when you use toilet roll to start with, taking lots of sheets off doesn't make much impact on the size of the toilet roll, but when you get to the end of the roll you take a little bit off and it makes the toilet roll a lot smaller... so basically the slimmer you are, the slower the weight loss but it makes more of an impact on your body and is more noticeable.

I think it was Jen - when we went out for the chinese - just one of your amazing pearls of wisdom, honey - you have so many though that you can't keep track. xx

Hurray on reaching the 10s hun!

I am with you on this school week being a long one! Don't you think the first week back after a holiday is always the hardest? I am shattered too, so glad it's Friday!

Have a lovely weekend!

xx

Survived my first week back at school! am shattered but found the wonder of coffee helps!! I never really drink coffee, more of a tea fan, so seem to be very high on the coffee!! Talking way to fast and generally running about! lol!

Im totally scared at the thought of you talking faster and acting more hyper than usual. Youll be on tea tomorrow madam.... between you on coffee and Wendy her usual self mum and I will be totally worn out ;)

Ok, maybe it wasn't you who came up with the toilet roll analogy.. someone on here did, I thought it was you but anyway! Someone said something along the lines of when you use toilet roll to start with, taking lots of sheets off doesn't make much impact on the size of the toilet roll, but when you get to the end of the roll you take a little bit off and it makes the toilet roll a lot smaller... so basically the slimmer you are, the slower the weight loss but it makes more of an impact on your body and is more noticeable.

Nah Jess thats waaaay too profound for Jess ;)

That makes so much sense! I do come out with some weird little sayings but cant overly remember that one! Does sound a bit intelligent for me! lol!

Welcome to the 10s jen its a lovely place to be!:D everything seems to fit so nicely!

I remember being so bloomin chuffed to see the back of that 11 mark on the scales!
Well done xx

I dont think I have ever hated the no 11 so much! been there for so long! Although went out for my haggis nachos and chicken and black pudding stovie last night and those 11s have sneaked back onto my scales this morning! lovely food tho!

I think it was Jen - when we went out for the chinese - just one of your amazing pearls of wisdom, honey - you have so many though that you can't keep track. xx

Was it me!! God I amaze myself sometimes!! lol!

Hurray on reaching the 10s hun!

I am with you on this school week being a long one! Don't you think the first week back after a holiday is always the hardest? I am shattered too, so glad it's Friday!

Have a lovely weekend!

xx

The week after a holiday is sooo long! I had been off for 6 weeks with the nasty gallstones too so it was REALLY hard! in the nasty phase now with the bad November! How are we expected to work a whole month without a holiday! although think we are getting St andrews day soon which will be fabulous!

Im totally scared at the thought of you talking faster and acting more hyper than usual. Youll be on tea tomorrow madam.... between you on coffee and Wendy her usual self mum and I will be totally worn out ;)

Had no coffee today yet! Things may change tho! :D

Nah Jess thats waaaay too profound for Jess ;)

Too profound, oh behave, I am clearly a wonder! You cant even get the names right! I think one meant to say too profound for Jen..not Jess!

A whole month without a holiday sounds hellish doesn't it! Inservice day in November for us tho so I suppose you could class that as a holiday from the kids for a day!

Those Haggis nachos sound amazing! Where did you go for them??

xx

Brodies on west Regent st, just round the corner from the old Odean. They are soo nice! Loads of cheese on them too! lol! The stovies are brilliant too! I love them! You feel sooo full after it! love that feeling! I think its West Refrewshire that have got St Andrews day this year, doesnt seem very fair at all that we dont! I felt an urge to complain to the Union rep then I was quickly reminded that said rep was infact me...hope no one moans! lol

FANTASTIC Jen. Well done on the 10s. You are just brilliant and a perfect example of WW at it's best. I agree....you should be in the mag. What a true inspiration to everyone. Fabulous :D

Do we have to start calling you "Beg a mate!" lol!

Haggis nachos sound sooooo wrong to me but then i'm scared of Haggis, and I don't like nachos. lol!

Congrats on the 10's!
XXXXX

Oh I am not feeling good!! I have eaten WAY too much!! Went out for the haggis nachos and stovies on Friday...which were amazing but mental points no doubt! Then on sat went out for lunch, then sat night had chinese with sandy,although I did order a veg chow mein to be good! am about 40 points over! Saved 4 yesterday and have 4 saved today but hungry so thinking I wont be able to save the 4! Keep thinking i should do some exercise to pull back some points to help but really cant be bothered! Would prefer to sit and type all the things I should be doing! 19 points is hard if youre saving 4! 15 a day?? that doesnt seem right! lol! aaahhhh I want to eat!! Perhaps I should draw that line everyone keeps mentioning! lol! bye bye 10s :(

Keep thinking i should do some exercise to pull back some points to help but really cant be bothered! Would prefer to sit and type all the things I should be doing! 19 points is hard if youre saving 4! 15 a day?? that doesnt seem right! lol! aaahhhh I want to eat!! Perhaps I should draw that line everyone keeps mentioning! lol! bye bye 10s :(

Watch out Jen, you sound like me! I know how you feel when you get on those smaller points allowances - to save any is a right struggle - but I am sure that any blip will be very temporary and the 10s will still be in sight.

You've got until Friday to pull it back - you'll do it - STEPS DVD 4 times a day should sort it out :p xxx

Back